Thread: 8 Ounce bottle of Premade Iron Palm Medicine $25.00 Bucks includes shipping within US

8 Ounce bottle of Premade Iron Palm Medicine $25.00 Bucks includes shipping within US

Brothers and sisters,

I have 30 bottles of premade Stone Dragon Level One Iron Palm medicine ready for sale at http://coilingdragoninternalarts.com...products_id=43

This is Coiling Dragon Internal Arts Association Stone Dragon Level One Iron Palm training formula premade so you do not need to do anything other than shake it up and apply it for Iron Palm training as well as any many other forms of hand/arm conditioning.

Excellent for makiwara training, 3 star forearm beating, Iron Rings, as well as any minor injuries of the shoulder all the way to the hands.

8 fluid ounce bottle. Most other suppliers sell you a 4 ounce bottle for the same price when you add in the shipping.

Price includes priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation.

I also have a decent basic bruise medicine that is premade. Stay tuned for CDIA's advanced injury formula as well as Advance Iron Palm premades that will be forthcoming.

Let me know how I can help you.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Bai Hua She and Hai Lung

brothers and sisters,

Recently my herbal supplier called me to talk about certain herbs that are used in certain medicines.

My advanced medicine uses the bai hua she or white flower snake(pit viper) as well as a large amount of Hai Lung(Sea Dragons which in actuality are pipe fish).

Both of these herbs are pretty much becoming harder and harder to come by, and eventually they will not be available publically. Hai Lung pretty much are being not for sale anymore by the mainland suppliers that I deal with.

As a result, Im going to be making a HUGE(6 Gallon) batch of my Steel Dragon Advanced Iron Palm medicine very soon. I fear with the loss of decent supplies of Hai Lung and Viper snake that this formula will be **** near impossible to be replicated in the near future.

I would pose a question to the other herbal people here. Anyone have a decent connection for snake and Hai Lung?

Be well,

Dale Dugas

Dale,

From what I've noticed here on the west coast, hai ma (seahorse) is much more readily available than hai long. They're of the same family and same class of yang tonics. The only difference really is that hai long is stronger and just a bit less warm than hai ma. But it seems you'd be safe substituting 2x the dosage - maybe adjust your cool herbs to account for the extra warmth of the hai ma.

As for the bai hua she (viper), wu shao she (black striped snake) may be more available. While not as strong, wu shao she has the same functions as bai hua she - perhaps upping or adding jing jie and chi shao will augment the wind-rash eliminating properties, while qin jiao or qiang huo will help with wind cold bi pain.

Substitution is becoming more necessary these days - they should teach a class on that alone!

peace

herb ox

Not really all that feasible to sub hai ma as the price of Hai Ma is about 100 a pound for the dark kind that have all the power.

Oh well, Ill be making this batch and then Im going to have to create a new formula that has subs in it

Herb sources

Mayway , Springwind,Nuherbs all carry those herbs but you may need to get a license first before you can order from those companies

How's New England school going, school gets harder each year. Doing nursing is a good idea that I didn't follow. Lots of herbs getting hard to getangolin scale, catechu, tiger bone eagle claw,naturally found cordyceps, wild ginseng, too bad the mahuang , jin bu wan fiascos occureed. As you make up the new formula because supplies disappeared, you'll be doing what's been done in China, herbalists have evolved formulas for years. Just look at how the Shang han Lun and Golden Cabinet formulas have been changed in various ways by herbalists.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimsunwukun View Post
    Mayway , Springwind,Nuherbs all carry those herbs
    Never used Springwind, but I make many of my orders at NuHerbs and they do *not* carry hai long, hai ma, bai hua she, or wu shao she, and while I dont converse with Mayway as much, none of those herbs appear in their dealer/wholesale pricelist.

There are still some other places that sell some of this stuff, but as Dale pointed out, price seems to be a significant issue.
    Last edited by PlumDragon; 03-10-2007 at 10:05 AM.

Josh, Why do you say that about Springwind. I have ordered from them in the past through an acupuncturist buddy and their stuff was decent and not overpriced.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 03-23-2007 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Josh, Why do you say that about Springwind. I have ordered from them in the past through an acupuncturist buddy and their stuff was decent and not overpriced.
    Oh wups, maybe that came out wrong; I only meant that I have never bought anything from them. Actually, Id never even heard of them until I saw this thread...Although looking at their website, those products do look familiar...
    Last edited by PlumDragon; 03-10-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Mayway , Springwind,Nuherbs all carry those herbs but you may need to get a license first before you can order from those companies

How's New England school going, school gets harder each year. Doing nursing is a good idea that I didn't follow. Lots of herbs getting hard to getangolin scale, catechu, tiger bone eagle claw,naturally found cordyceps, wild ginseng, too bad the mahuang , jin bu wan fiascos occureed. As you make up the new formula because supplies disappeared, you'll be doing what's been done in China, herbalists have evolved formulas for years. Just look at how the Shang han Lun and Golden Cabinet formulas have been changed in various ways by herbalists.
    Steve
    Pilgirm,

School is going well. Dad in law died and had to bury him a few weeks ago. That was total suckage for my new wife. Moving on and upward.

Ill be presenting some workshops at the Zhang Sang Feng festival this year and it should be fun. Going to present on alchemy and training: Iron Palm and Iron Vest.

Be well,

Dale

I gotta say, Dr. Kang's got a lot of herbs... with the exception of not having images for the herbs and not having any info for weights, etc., this is a very complete list with excellent common name and latin name entries for each herb. Looking at the list I'm practically drooling... ge jie, gui ban..

Dale, do you know if the prices on the website for raw herbs are for a pound, a liang, a qian, etc.?

So, this formula you're making with the hai long... is it internal or external use?

peace

ox

Thumbs up Condolences

Hey Dale
    Don't know you except from what I've read in this forum. Sorry for your loss, that's clearly one of the most intense things that will happen to people. I appreciate what you're doing, your practice and training seem to be a lifestyle, you're doing "it." Not talking about "it." Letting folks access jow is certainly a gift.
    Steve

Hey Dale
    Don't know you except from what I've read in this forum. Sorry for your loss, that's clearly one of the most intense things that will happen to people. I appreciate what you're doing, your practice and training seem to be a lifestyle, you're doing "it." Not talking about "it." Letting folks access jow is certainly a gift.
    Steve
    Its life at its fullest brother. Up the hammers and full speed ahead!

Thanks for the kind words.

Let me know if I can ever help you.

Angry Warning This Is A Rant _ Suck It Up

Quote Originally Posted by herb ox View Post
    Dale,

From what I've noticed here on the west coast, hai ma (seahorse) is much more readily available than hai long. They're of the same family and same class of yang tonics. The only difference really is that hai long is stronger and just a bit less warm than hai ma. But it seems you'd be safe substituting 2x the dosage - maybe adjust your cool herbs to account for the extra warmth of the hai ma.

As for the bai hua she (viper), wu shao she (black striped snake) may be more available. While not as strong, wu shao she has the same functions as bai hua she - perhaps upping or adding jing jie and chi shao will augment the wind-rash eliminating properties, while qin jiao or qiang huo will help with wind cold bi pain.

Substitution is becoming more necessary these days - they should teach a class on that alone!

peace

herb ox
    You know, I've stayed out of the threads here other then to come here on occasion and laugh, but just like JDK with his Chi vampirism the above comment just push me over the top!

You see it's one thing to be stupid and believe in goofy mumbo jumbo eating grasses and flowers and believing that tit can cure everything from a headache to cancer. All of which has been proven to be at best, TOTALLY ineffectual and on occasion cause some harm when you are a doing it to yourself.

But I've spent 2 years in Africa standing over the carouses or Rhinos among other creatures that were slaughtered by poachers. And I've buried a friend who lived off of less then $200 a year shot by poachers so they could get the rhino horns to IDIOTS like you! I've also seen the devastation of dynamite and Cyanide fishing caused to the coral reefs and the ocean ecosystem all over Asia to catch those pretty little fish that HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO medicinal value WHAT SO EVER.

YEA I KNOW - The EVIL legions at the AMA are just keeping the true value of this stuff a secret so they can make money. STOP KILLING ANIMALS
    Last edited by Corwyn; 03-12-2007 at 06:48 PM. Reason: spelling

OKEE-DOKIE!

... and on to other news, the price of dragon's blood has risen dramatically due to the overharvesting of the Daemonorops palm for tacky rattan furniture...

who's next?

herb ox
    Last edited by herb ox; 03-12-2007 at 11:31 PM. Reason: because I forgot to tell you to go home

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyn View Post
    You know, I've stayed out of the threads here other then to come here on occasion and laugh, but just like JDK with his Chi vampirism the above comment just push me over the top!

You see it's one thing to be stupid and believe in goofy mumbo jumbo eating grasses and flowers and believing that tit can cure everything from a headache to cancer. All of which has been proven to be at best, TOTALLY ineffectual and on occasion cause some harm when you are a doing it to yourself.

But I've spent 2 years in Africa standing over the carouses or Rhinos among other creatures that were slaughtered by poachers. And I've buried a friend who lived off of less then $200 a year shot by poachers so they could get the rhino horns to IDIOTS like you! I've also seen the devastation of dynamite and Cyanide fishing caused to the coral reefs and the ocean ecosystem all over Asia to catch those pretty little fish that HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO medicinal value WHAT SO EVER.

YEA I KNOW - The EVIL legions at the AMA are just keeping the true value of this stuff a secret so they can make money. STOP KILLING ANIMALS
    Rhino horn is a myth, sea horses and other sea life do have a medicinal value and its been chemically proven as well. Sorry to hear about your friend. Dont buy Rhino horn and never use it as its been proven a myth.

But you should man up and post where people can im you as well as email you and list your address. That leads much more power to your posts. Being an internet mouth makes you another tool in the box.