Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ot: Black Jack's indignation

ot: Black Jack's indignation

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...-students.html

Saw this on the news today. Another typical example of a left-wing assault to the law and the American people in general. You see more and more of this everyweek and it is disgusting that most of the media is so pc that they can not or will not speak the truth of what this really is....a federal crime.

I am really hoping the next President can get his act together when it comes to illegal immigration. Maybe Romney has what it takes......

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
    has committed a federal crime.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 03-06-2007 at 11:25 AM.

Ur talking about 11 Million people in the US...from Mexico alone.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

This year alone, I think 1.1 million illegal aliens are expected to get across the border. Talk about a massive drain on public funds and not to talk about a threat to our security.

Totally laughable.

this is crazy evil

Wow, this is an fast glimpse into sheer evil. How can certain people try to keep pedo's away from death penalty sentances is bizzare to me.

Talk about when a country does not have its laws set up in order to protect the innocent. Who here would not want to just find this guy, totally f@ck him up, rest up a bit, then totally f@ck him up some more, than for sheer raging fits, throw his dog into a moving car.

This reporter really kept his cool.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11..._on_a_Reporter

... i... am actually speechless... i have never had nothing to say before...

i agree that this dude has a huge @ss kicking coming his way or at least should. but i wouldnt hurt the dog. its just an animal it doesnt know what a f@^cking B@$tard his owner is. i would take the dog away from him but not to to hurt it.

Guess, these two posts got melded into one. Heh...ok.

I was kidding about the dog.

We need to invade Mexico. Make all of these people Americans, make a few more states. Collect some taxes and bring Mexico back from being a 3rd world country. Problem solved.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    This year alone, I think 1.1 million illegal aliens are expected to get across the border. Talk about a massive drain on public funds and not to talk about a threat to our security.

Totally laughable.
    well that is a federal offence
    granted
    however whats a bigger drain is an unnecessary war
    those cost alot of money
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Then we need to invade Canada and make that a legitimate country as well.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

rofl

we may as well not stop at their borders..."The United States of South America"
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Dude, illegals cost way more resources than the war on terror and illegal aliens have been consuming those resources for a long a$$ time.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    well that is a federal offence
    granted
    those cost alot of money
    Stay on topic Fred.
    Last edited by rogue; 03-06-2007 at 04:49 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I agree, invade Mexico. Most of them are here now anyway, we might as well take the land too..
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Actually, NAFTA phase 2 includes the construction of the NAFTA super highway - a giant step towards economic and geographic integration and the next step towards a North American currency.

While not discussed in the news media, you can find all of it on the web by the organizations working towards it. Groundbreaking on the highway starts soon. It is financed, if I recall correctly, by the King of Spain.

North American Union anyone?

Honestly, since integration is coming, and American industry benefits from the erosion of wages in the U.S. caused by illegal immigration - I don't think you'll find anyone too eager to stem the tide.

And while I am pro- U.S. constitution, I don't see a North American Union as a bad thing. It would help everyone considerably - the risk being it fails and we all become a wreck like Mexico with the elites living high, runaway crime and corruption, and the 'peasants' starving - and no more border to hop.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!