Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ot: Black Jack's indignation

You're missing the point.

Mexico is invading the US by stealth, and they are trying to get back the land the US took from them in the Mexican Session. They already have most of it back, and better yet, they are getting the states to pay for all the infrastructure.

Ai Caramba!

Oh, one question, how much do illeagals cost? Every body is talking about how much they cost. If they're not too expensive, maybe I might buy a few myself, I got this farm that needs maintaining, as well as several other businesses that could use a heap of cheap labour. And since there's no risk in it for me, and only a lot to gain, I say sheeeeeeeit! Go for it! With the tax breaks I get for the businesses, and the extra profits, I'd have to be stupid not to.

No doubt - there are movements in Mexico that see this as a stealth conquest.

However, our banks have already gotten together and decided what to do. It's not a reconquista - it's a merger. Happening in a way that will be impossible to say no too once people realize what has happened.

Again, I'm not convinced it is a bad idea. Or a good one for that matter. Like to see some public debate.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Illegal immigration is a huge issue which is going to be the sink or swim test for our country in my viewpoint. It's a bs notion that all immigrants work 21 hours a day for minimum wage, anyone looking past the imposed social American guilt or even worse the so-called white guilt can see the hot air in that kind of thinking.

Go visit a social services office and look at who is asking for a handout, look at who is asking for the majority of food stamps and who is also collecting unreported wages, who is asking for free medical care and housing assistance, all to support a overpopulated household, its just a small list of abuses America is taking up the a$$ by illegal immigrants who do not want there free ride to end.

Any of you ever been to mexico???

It's a total rat sh!thole, its disgusting and full of crime, corruption and filth. I am all for immigration in a legal fashion, but what is happening now is a fast track to hell in a handbasket.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org...mevictims.html
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 03-07-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    Oh, one question, how much do illeagals cost?
    I recently purchased an illegal for $25 and slice of pizza so they are pretty afordable.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I think we should ask the Indians what their take on this is.

Quote Originally Posted by AJM View Post
    I think we should ask the Indians what their take on this is.
    Why should we start doing that now?
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/