Thread: ninja vs. pirates

ninja vs. pirates

This will be moved soon to Martial Media but I wanted to post it here first so you all get a chance to give me crap.

Ninjas vs Pirates

Funny short film about the ongoinging battle between Ninjas and Pirates with Michael Winslow doing all the voices and some sound effects. This is just my piece of the film. I don't have permission to post the whole film.

KICK SOME NINJA BUTT!!!!!
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

We changed the title of this thread.

No one was commenting on it, Yao Sing. I hope you don't mind us commandeering it. We wanted to bring your attention to our latest e-zine article and this thread seemed really appropo.

NINJA VS. PIRATES: Martial Arts COSPLAY to the Max by Dr. Craig Reid
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Not at all. Looks like I bored everyone with it anyhow so maybe you'll have better luck.

Ninjas v Pirates is a really big deal amongst a certain crowd. I didn't know how big it was until I did the film. Shooting it was a lot of fun anyhow even though we didn't get to my fight until about 3am and I was dead tired.

Hey I have an idea, how about putting together a Kung Fu Magazine Martial Arts show. We can write up a few scenes, get some volunteers around the country from the group here, have them shoot it and send it in to be edited together into the final product.
    Last edited by Yao Sing; 04-11-2008 at 06:35 PM.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Looks like the Pirates ultimately lost.

I met these guys & gals a few weeks back at wondercon ...hey, Cung Le was there too.

Anyway it seems Pirates are out and Clowns are back in. But we all sort of knew that I guess.