Thread: congrats st00

congrats st00

another good fight.

i wish i could have been there to see it man. my buddy aj was on the card, but his opponent didnt show and he didnt get to fight. i didnt know you were fighting or i would have still made it up there. 1st round knock out aint no joke.
    where's my beer?

nice job!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

awesome!!!!
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    congrats. any vid?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Thank you very much guys. Sincerely appreciate the nice words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUbJm45o_V8
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    great KISS...kill the leg, kill the head

nice job
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

GDA are you going to come up to my gym tomorrow? Chris, G, Cody & co. are coming up. Get your ass up here- hitch a ride etc.. just get here! and bring your sparring gear, we've got guys from 4 weeks to mma fighters to spar with.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts