Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lol at last Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Ok so I was walking around Tatooine with a buddy of mine. Mos Eisley Cantina was closed because this smuggler shot up this Rodian Bounty Hunter and they needed to clean up. There was a lot of scum and villainy hanging out on the streets and some of them started talking to us about spice. After that we were talking about gangs and Jabba the Hutt and we were told that Jabba the Hutt's gang was the biggest on Tatooine. I mentioned that the Empire was a bigger force here and one of them was like "F*ck the Empire!" So we left and decided to come back and rob them of their spice. We were first going to ask them how much it costs and if they tried to rip us off we'd point our blasters at their heads. But they weren't there so we traveled around Mos Eisley spaceport because there were supposedly lots of smugglers, pirates, and bounty hunters hanging around and we wanted to start a fight with them or something.
    Oh and we caught a show earlier but we were worried that stormtroopers would target us because we have droids and there were some rebels or something with droids they were looking for.
    So when we were leaving in our speeder I took a wrong turn and these stormtroopers were there. They said they were waiting for us and demanded an inspection. Apparently, these weren't the droids they were looking for. They said they were waiting for an excuse to bust us and send us to the spice mines of Kessel but they had bigger fish to fry right now. So that was my perfectly believable Sunday adventure!
    *gives the slow clap* by far the best post i have ever seen you put up. well done sir.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    *gives the slow clap* by far the best post i have ever seen you put up. well done sir.
    [Elvis voice]Thankyou, thankyou very much.[/Elvis voice]

I knew Hieronim would come back some time. I think I called you Hieronim on your very first post
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."