Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: New Kimbo fights

What about rock salt?

Can you buy rock salt shot, or do you have to make it yourself?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuSpeed View Post
    funny thing is that even those guys aren't martial artist.... I think they can't pretty much knock the f out of anyone of us on this board...

I really doubt anyone on this board can beat those guys with their rules.... if soo....I bet 1,000 bucks...
    I think several of us could beat or at least hang with several of them. I dunno about kimbo tho...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    who's his brother?
    If what I'm told is accurate, olympic judoka rhadi ferguson
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I heard his brother is a boxer and that is where he got some of his punching from.

Actually I just looked it up, this is what I found. He is the cousin of boxer Emmanuel Augustus.

Have no idea who his bro is.

sanhechuan....

good point... FOr some reason I thought most people were his weight.

Quote Originally Posted by GuSpeed View Post
    sanhechuan....

good point... FOr some reason I thought most people were his weight.
    of the posters on this thread, both oso and I are. not sure about the others

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ok, I'll be your second.

in other words...'you first'
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    What about rock salt?

Can you buy rock salt shot, or do you have to make it yourself?
    not sure. cheaperthandirt sells rubber 00 I think

If what I'm told is accurate, olympic judoka rhadi ferguson
    ahh, ok...another big azz dude.

for some reason, the beard probably, Kimbo makes me think of him as Sumerian.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

if he shaves his beard....he will lose
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Jorge the guy who won the second fight, man i wanted him to get his ass beat, he reminds me of a guy that i really want to fight, he even sounds like him, even shaped like him. I should head out there an fight that guy myself, this video brought unwanted memorries back lol...

Ughhh im going to do for a form or something to cool down...

An Kimbo fought a MMA once an got his ass beat

I don't know what has you guys so fooled. These fights look choreographed to me.

Newest Kimbo fight (vid)

I'm told this is the newest Kimbo fight. I apologize if it's a repost or not a new fight. I'm at work so I can't actually watch the vid, but I can post the link:

http://www.psfights.com/fight-video-1696.htm

Here's a rehost if that link is blocked at your work:

http://www.4get2.com/2007/06/fights_...e_vs_chico.php

Wait, I watched part of that second link. It is a new fight, or at least I haven't seen it before.

I hear he's actually supposed to be UFC soon, for real this time. Is this true?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I liked it better when I posted it last night.

Ponytail just signed with Bodog.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
    I hear he's actually supposed to be UFC soon, for real this time. Is this true?
    No. However, he is scheduled to fight ray mercer in cffc - I think next month.

Former UFC heavyweight paul buentello wants to fight him, but nothing has been solidified yet, as he's now in a contract with some other fight venue.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

june 23rd i think

kimbo had the combos on that guy, the other guy was only throwing single punches......which do nothing.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!