Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kimbo fights

Actually those clips are not that new, that happened several months ago at least.

the kimbo vs gannon fight

gannon got beat up pretty bad at the end of the fight he looked like sloth from goonies hahahaha kimbo lost because he gassed and yes his crew were being b*tches...

maybe ray should fight him. you can earn $10,000 if you beat him

Talking

He he...bodyguard for In the VIP and Milf Hunter. I would like to be a body guard so I can be in the VIP and do MILFS.

bare knuckle fights don't last as long as gloved fights.

a) the hits hurt a lot more

b) your hands hurt a lot more from hitting

if kimbo wanted to go pro, he would have to up his game.
    There are guys that would eat him in the current ranks of any number of sport fighting leagues.

maybe that's why he fights chumps? makes him look better? who knows. I think he though gannon would be a cake walk too.

intimidation will only get you so far, just ask Mikey t!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Kimbo is gold on the street. That is where it counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    Kimbo is gold on the street. That is where it counts.

um in pre arranged fights where there is no chance of weapons getting pulled or extras jumping in, sure.

gold on the street indeed. he's a big dude and can clearly handle himself in fisticuffs.

The guy is tough, no doubt, but lets not put a shine on stuff ofr the sake of it.
    If he really wants cred, he'd fight more like gannon and less like lard boyx2.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    um in pre arranged fights where there is no chance of weapons getting pulled or extras jumping in, sure.

gold on the street indeed. he's a big dude and can clearly handle himself in fisticuffs.

The guy is tough, no doubt, but lets not put a shine on stuff ofr the sake of it.
    If he really wants cred, he'd fight more like gannon and less like lard boyx2.
    I was not just talking about this fight. Plus, have you ever been in a real fight? I doubt it. If you ever been to a hood, you might hear someone say "jus da handz" before a fight. That means street style boxing. No grabs. No take downs. No kicks. Similar to what they are doing. Someone who is good at this style is known to have "mad handz" (this is an old term)

If you have seen a real street street, you would have noticed in the beginning of both fights, Kimbo did something know as "takin they hearts". After Kimbo got they with one real good punch, they didn't want to fight. You could see it in the way they fought after those good punches.

My brother was known to have mad handz. He was good jus da handz or all out. He would fight all of the time. He would wear football socks just so someone would make fun of him. He would go to the water front clubs in Philly (his favorite was Baja). He got in or witness fights all of the time.

No all of the fights did not go to the ground. The few that did, the would fcuked up. I remember a time a guy took another guy on the and into his guard. I remember this because the other screamed "what's up wit dis guy sh!t". This was about 11 years ago(before BJJ was super well known). The guy did the take down was getting his face rubbed on the concrete. Bouncers came out and broke it up. The guys cheek was done. There was a brown patch of skin on the ground. AND NO THIS IS NOT PROVE OF BJJ INEFFECTIVENESS ON THE STREET.

Get into a real fight before you talk. I don't mean in your school. You will learn quickly.

I was not just talking about this fight. Plus, have you ever been in a real fight? I doubt it. If you ever been to a hood, you might hear someone say "jus da handz" before a fight. That means street style boxing. No grabs. No take downs. No kicks. Similar to what they are doing. Someone who is good at this style is known to have "mad handz" (this is an old term)

If you have seen a real street street, you would have noticed in the beginning of both fights, Kimbo did something know as "takin they hearts". After Kimbo got they with one real good punch, they didn't want to fight. You could see it in the way they fought after those good punches.

My brother was known to have mad handz. He was good jus da handz or all out. He would fight all of the time. He would wear football socks just so someone would make fun of him. He would go to the water front clubs in Philly (his favorite was Baja). He got in or witness fights all of the time.

No all of the fights did not go to the ground. The few that did, the would fcuked up. I remember a time a guy took another guy on the and into his guard. I remember this because the other screamed "what's up wit dis guy sh!t". This was about 11 years ago(before BJJ was super well known). The guy did the take down was getting his face rubbed on the concrete. Bouncers came out and broke it up. The guys cheek was done. There was a brown patch of skin on the ground. AND NO THIS IS NOT PROVE OF BJJ INEFFECTIVENESS ON THE STREET.

Get into a real fight before you talk. I don't mean in your school. You will learn quickly.
    ok tough guy, I'll go out and get into fights right away. lol.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ok tough guy, I'll go out and get into fights right away. lol.
    I'm not a tough guy. It's just that you are talking sh!t.

I'm not a tough guy. It's just that you are talking sh!t.

Dude, you need to get laid or something.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Dude, you need to get laid or something.
    Dude, what the hell are you talking about?!?! What does that have to do with anything. I am getting married next year. That was the weakest come back.

okee dokee jack.

Have a nice wedding.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings,

It seems that wherever and whenever Flying-Monkey posts there is always some kind of spark or antagonism. I think it is quite theraputic for him to have joined this forum and share his feelings. He has had it TOUGH, VERY TOUGH, in his life. He has been to self help programs, psychotherapy, support groups, hermitages, etc. -- trying to pull it together and hold it together. It has taken many years for him to get to the point where he can actually enter any kind of relationship with someone; so, getting married is a major accomplishment for him and we should be happy. Life is finally taking a positive turn for him and I am very happy for him. The edges he maintains are only glimpses of the pain that the has suffered all these years.

Things really began to get bad for him when some chick with ruby slippers threw water on the woman he was working for many years ago.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

It seems that wherever and whenever Flying-Monkey posts there is always some kind of spark or antagonism. I think it is quite theraputic for him to have joined this forum and share his feelings. He has had it TOUGH, VERY TOUGH, in his life. He has been to self help programs, psychotherapy, support groups, hermitages, etc. -- trying to pull it together and hold it together. It has taken many years for him to get to the point where he can actually enter any kind of relationship with someone; so, getting married is a major accomplishment for him and we should be happy. Life is finally taking a positive turn for him and I am very happy for him. The edges he maintains are only glimpses of the pain that the has suffered all these years.

Things really began to get bad for him when some chick with ruby slippers threw water on the woman he was working for many years ago.

mickey

LOL.

I see.

Yes, I will admit that my last few posts on this thread and others have been blunt and harsh. However, I think my points are valid. I remember when I thought that Knifefighter and Sifu Ross were a little harsh and blunt. My feelings change after I really look at what they are saying. On the most part(90%), I agree with them.

Flying-Monkey,

I do not know if it has been said before...

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

mickey