Thread: William Huff and the Shaolin Manuscripts

William Huff and the Shaolin Manuscripts

Hey I did a search on this and I havent found anything really.

http://www.shaolinsecrets.com/

any one know if these things hold any merit and are real or is it a marketing campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I will wait till the encyclopedia is translated by a more recognised and authenticated source.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Abbot Yongxin's books

Abbot Yongxin has been publishing these presentation books lately. I haven't seen this exact one, but this looks like it's cut from the same cloth. They are all beautifully boxed, deluxe limited-printing editions and they range in content. I have no idea how many he's published, but I've been able to see a few of them. They're really nice. Real collector's stuff. I wish I had them all, but they're freaking huge. I'd need another storage area for my books. I'm not sure if they are releasing any 'secrets'. I'm always interested in the translations, but personally, I'd rather have the original edition.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

So Mattera got this from an Abbott as a "gift" and now he has one of his instructors making copies and selling it on the net?
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    I will wait till the encyclopedia is translated by a more recognised and authenticated source.
    If that post was not a hoax.

No one has heard any such thing coming from official sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    Hey I did a search on this and I havent found anything really.

http://www.shaolinsecrets.com/

any one know if these things hold any merit and are real or is it a marketing campaign.
    "Secrets" is a funny thing to say, since there was no more "Shaolin Quan" being done on premises from 1928 to 1981, and only because of the popularity of Jet Li's movie they were moved to invite (beg) local people and lineages tracing themselves back to pre-1928 Shaolin from other parts of China to come there and re-introduce Shaolin Quan back to them. So, the stuff was only a secret to Shaolin itself it seems.