Thread: Chinese Police San Shou

Chinese Police San Shou

Take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055ZVThS-oE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shc9l...elated&search=

Nothing really new but there were some possible variations of some common techniques

What is with the Chinese and their love of Zorba the Greek and cheesy organ music?
    Last edited by rogue; 03-23-2007 at 07:04 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

What, no one likes Chinese police San Shou?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Nice find,

Some of it reminds me of the old school civilan and military police judo material I have from the early part of the century. Difference is that here you don't see a lot of striking being used to break down the attacker before the throw or takedown.

Also I don't really dig the knife or in this case the meat cleaver defense techniques at all. Way to focused on a cooperative medicore attack to pull of the sweeping joint locks.

I Have That Vhs In My Library.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

yeah the music doesnt really match the video.

ttt 4 2016!

Aw man, forget sanshou. Look what they got in Shenzhen!

LOOK: Shenzhen police show off their new badass sword-like batons

The newly-updated police kit for officers in Shenzhen's Bao'an District, includes an ultra-badass modernized baton that looks like a sword. This thing should come in handy when the cops are facing down angry toddlers armed with long metal pipes.
    The sheath for the titanium alloy baton also comes equipped with pepper spray and handcuffs, People's Daily reports. What more could a police man need?

Obviously, netizens have mostly poked fun at the police's new gadget.
    "The thieves there better run fast," wrote @平西湖边.
    "Please don't kill me," wrote @無天豪.
    "This looks really heavy. The patrol officers will be incredibly sweaty after carrying the baton around for half an hour," wrote @影像师_Leung超超.
    "I once carried a sword like that too... Now I'm in a mental hospital," wrote @网速太慢请重试.
    "People will probably be able to buy it off Taobao soon," wrote @就西邪东.

Looks familiar?

By Sarah Lin
    [Images via People's Daily]
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Aw man, forget sanshou. Look what they got in Shenzhen!
    Modern day reinterpretation of dai do out of light weight titanium.

Pretty cool!

mud

Ground fighting takes on another dimension when drowning and mud-in-your-eyes are variables.

Fearless warriors: Striking pictures show Chinese policemen undergoing gruelling training in mud

Incredible pictures show police undergoing intense training on September 18 in Nanning, China
    The officers are from Guangxi armed police division and practice combat in strange environments
    They are also taught to eliminate the enemy in just one blow, mastering the one shot one kill technique

By SOPHIE WILLIAMS FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 06:39 EST, 21 September 2016 | UPDATED: 06:53 EST, 21 September 2016

Incredible images have captured police undergoing intense training in Nanning, China.

Pictures from September 18 show armed police taking part in various exercises including fighting in the mud.

The officers were carrying out combat training in unfamiliar territories to enhance their combat capability.

Pictures show the extreme training the officers have to go through in order to be a member of the special warfare units.

According to Xinhua, the teams of Guangxi armed police practice real combat in strange environments. The goal is to train the resilience of the armed forces.

The training aims to improve efficiency of the officers.

Officers are taught how to eliminate the enemy in just one blow, mastering the techniques of one shot one kill.

Harsh and brutal conditions: The men can be seen moving around in the mud as part of their training regime

Determination: Police officers undergo training in brutal conditions in Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region

Now that looks rough! During the training, the officers are trained in how to deal with combat in strange environments

That looks very muddy! During the exercises in Nanning, officers are taught how to eliminate the enemy in just one blow

Jumping around in the mud: Police undergo training in treacherous conditions in Nanning, Guangxi Autonomous Region

Kicking around in the mud: The men kick their feet around in the mud during their brutal police training exercises

An odd place to train: The teams of Guangxi armed police practice real combat in strange environments

Pictures show the extreme training the officers have to go through in order to be a member of the special warfare units

Going to need a shower! Police undergo training in treacherous conditions in Nanning, Guangxi Autonomous Region

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart