Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Year of the Ninja?

oh and the year of the ninjas continue

this time, with chris brown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXBxP3lj_0c

Ninja protesters

Isn't the Sydney Opera House white? What kind of stupid ninja wears a black ninja suit on a white building?
    Ninja Dressed climate protestors deface The Sydney Opera House
    December 14, 2009 06:51 PM EST

CLIMATE change protesters dressed as ninjas scaled the Sydney Opera House and unraveled a big banner on one of the sails in a massive security breach.

The protestors, dressed in black were stopped by police rescue officers who have been forced to scale the Opera House sails and put their own life at risk to stop Ninja dressed protestors.

This has left some to ask; 'Are these the people who we want making decisions on Climate Change, those who have no regard for human life and fraught the law?"

It is said that those who make the most noise usually are the ones who have some other motive as has been seen many times in the past. others will say the noisiest wheel gets the most grease.

If there were no protestors in Copenhagen, would the delegates be able to make a decision in quite surrounds to form a commom agreement?

Is it a case where government officals can't make a decision on fact and they need to be berated at every twist and turn to adhere to the whims of the radical protestors?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

im just glad they didnt notice me, i accidentally wore my beige suit instead of my white one. hoped no one saw me.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

El Sobrante is near here

Were they ninja masks or just black ski masks? Robbing a Domino's is very TMNT.

Ninja-clad men rob pizza parlor in El Sobrante
    By Robert Salonga
    Contra Costa Times
    Posted: 12/22/2009 07:07:34 AM PST
    Updated: 12/22/2009 07:24:31 AM PST

EL SOBRANTE — A group of men clad in ninja masks robbed a pizza restaurant at gunpoint Monday night and vanished as quickly as their head coverings would suggest, the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office said.

Three men entered the Domino's Pizza in the 400 block of Valley View Road about 9:15 p.m. and brandished what appeared to be a sawed-off shotgun, said sheriff's Sgt. Matt Malone. They took money from the cashier and fled. No one was injured.

They were last seen heading into the parking lot, but it was not clear whether they continued on foot or got into a vehicle. They were described as wearing ninja-style masks, Malone said.

Anyone with information can contact the sheriff's office at 925-646-2441.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Police: Would-be ninja impaled by metal fence

one less pesky ninja to worry over
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Good one

The expression on the arresting officer's face would have been cops worthy.
    Man arrested for kicking out squad car window
    By THE HERALD
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:54 AM CST

Lake Hallie Police said after Keith Wampole was arrested on a probation violation that he used his feet to kick out the rear passenger side door window of the squad car.

The incident was reported about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to a press release by the police department.

Wampole, 18, was arrested for a probation warrant, underage drinking and criminal damage to property.

He was handcuffed behind his back when he used his feet to kick out a rear side window, police said.

“After Mr. Wampole kicked out the window, he told the officer that a ‘Ninja’ or maybe a ‘Bush had attacked the squad car.’ “ the press release said.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    The expression on the arresting officer's face would have been cops worthy.
    lmao !!!!
    a NINJA BUSH !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Stay your hand, sanjuro_ronin

I know what your thinking. Post a pic. I'm thinking that will just go the wrong direction.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I know what your thinking. Post a pic. I'm thinking that will just go the wrong direction.
    Gosh darn it !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

The thing about the Year of the Ninja...

...is that ninjas are hecka hard to track...

Publish Date: 1/18/2010
    Unarmed ‘ninjas’ rob Deli Cioso employee
    By Scott Rochat
    © 2010 Longmont Times-Call

LONGMONT —Two people dressed all in black robbed a 68-year-old Deli Cioso employee of the daily receipts as he was leaving the business Sunday night, police said.

Sgt. Garrett Boden of the Longmont Police Department said the victim could only describe the robbers as being of small stature and dressed “like ninja,” wearing entirely black clothing. Boden added that the “ninja” label shouldn’t be taken too literally.

“Nobody was walking around with swords or large knives or anything like that,” Boden said.

The robbery happened at about 8:42 p.m just outside the restaurant at 1217 S. Main St. According to the victim, Boden said, the two just came up to him, grabbed the money from him and ran without saying a word. The victim couldn’t say whether the robbers were male or female or describe any other identifying features.

The employee was unhurt.

Officers searched the area with a police dog for at least half an hour, but were unable to pick up a trail.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips