Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: ??? about Patriotism in the U.S.A

the way its going now, there isnt a lot in america right now. bush and his administration need to plan another attack on our soil and make it look like alquaida did it for there to be more patriotism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

the way its going now, there isnt a lot in america right now. bush and his administration need to plan another attack on our soil and make it look like alquaida did it for there to be more patriotism

ring...ring...ring.

You sir have just won the retard post of the day. You will get in the mail a lovely one foot long statue shaped like a obese woman with three boobs that glows in the dark when Freebird comes on the radio.

In addition you will also recieve 4 tickets to see Happy Feet at your nearby dollar movie theater.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 04-23-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Greetings..

Remember the old saying, "pick your battles carefully"? The US has failed miserably at comprehending this timeless piece of advice.. Vietnam, Iraq, and many covert operations.. so much so that our once unchallenged role as world leader is eroding faster than the freedoms we once enjoyed..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

well i dont think thats such a bad idea come to think of it. we shouldn't be unchallenged world leaders. if we truly believe in democracy, then it should be on an International scale and not just domestically (or barely) as it presently is. hence the reason for the UN. now if they only has teeth and means to enforce majority ruling about international affairs but without interfering with a nations sovereignty at home, maybe faux pas like Iraq wouldn't occur in the first place.

you know the deal about absolutely power. we've had far too much influence for far too long it seems and you can see the effects of the arrogance that comes along with that. who polices the police as they say?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob View Post
    Greetings..

Remember the old saying, "pick your battles carefully"? The US has failed miserably at comprehending this timeless piece of advice.. Vietnam, Iraq, and many covert operations.. so much so that our once unchallenged role as world leader is eroding faster than the freedoms we once enjoyed..

Be well..
    fully agreed
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Well TachiBob, you finally said something rationale. Being Jeffersonian in outlook, I see no value in Viet Nam, Yugoslavia, Iraq. I could have understood Iraq if we went in there for oil too, but we didn't, so we spent Billions for what? I was never convinced a culture with slam in it's DNA could ever mature into a true democracy. Too much murderous intent in it's teachings.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

we shouldn't be unchallenged world leaders
    100% Disagree. I have no problem with us having the vast level of power. An American that see's different is a very odd duck to me. The global might which the U.S. yields is our private property and something which comes into great play when protecting our interests as a country, being all equal is a Karl Marx mindset that is just annoying.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 04-25-2007 at 08:23 AM.

Greetings..

100% Disagree. I have no problem with us having the vast level of power. An American that see's different is a very odd duck to me. The global might which the U.S. yields is our private property and something which comes into great play when protecting our interests as a country, being all equal is a Karl Marx mindset that is just annoying.
    That is the mind-set that will be this nation's undoing.. Hitler had the same mentality, world domination.. It will only serve to make the US the largest target..

BJ II, are you really so idealistically bamboozled, that you buy the crap you pedal?

Be well..

Hitler had the same mentality, world domination..
    There is your problem Bob, no one even mentioned world domination.

I sure didn't, but you jumped to that definition because you always see American global economic and military power as inheritly evil. America carries a lot of virtue in its landscape, despite how antique you foolishly see that landscape to be.

Moral humility often breeds international restraint.

It will only serve to make the US the largest target..
    Maybe its time to wipe your eyes and stop trying to pedal the global warming nonsese for a few seconds. The US has ALWAYS been the largest target. That is nothing new to anyone who knows a little history.

Greetings..

BJ II: The reference to "world domination" was as it applied to Hitler's mind-set, a mind-set similar to your's .. you "100% Disagree" that "we shouldn't be unchallenged world leaders".. and, an "unchallenged world leader" in today's geo-political climate would, of necessity, be domineering..
    Moral humility often breeds international restraint.
    If that's a reference to the current administration, it's laughably absurd.. if it's a reference to the ideals of the founding fathers, agreed.. The litany of morally bankrupt actions of the current US administration will take decades to overcome..
    Maybe its time to wipe your eyes and stop trying to pedal the global warming nonsese for a few seconds.
    LOL.. now you're just embarassing yourself.. Newsflash!! the world isn't flat, either..

BE well..

The reference to "world domination" was as it applied to Hitler's mind-set, a mind-set similar to your's
    Did you just actually have the absurdness to claim my mindset is similar to Hilters?? Get real Bob.

I stated that I have no problem with the US having the vast level of global and economic power that it does have. As a decent American neither should you.

If that's a reference to the current administration
    It's a reference to what we could do if we wanted to wage War without any afterthought on how we handled ourselves.

LOL.. now you're just embarassing yourself.. Newsflash!! the world isn't flat, either..
    We have gone this route before, do we really need to go into your false, doom and gloom dogma about global warming all over again.

Greetings..

I stated that I have no problem with the US having the vast level of global and economic power that it does have. As a decent American neither should you.
    I have no problem with the "power", only the people that wield it..
    Did you just actually have the absurdness to claim my mindset is similar to Hilters?? Get real Bob.
    Not "absurdness", a conclusion based on the perspectives of your posts..
    We have gone this route before, do we really need to go into your false, doom and gloom dogma about global warming all over again.
    It's neither false nor doom and gloom.. it's fact, and it's a challenge that we can overcome.. providing that the people too interested in their oil profits come to terms with the economy vs. reality scenario.. or, the people too comfortable in their current lifestyles begin to consider future generations.. neither of which is likely, those are deep-seeded character flaws..

I'm done for now.. i just stopped in to annoy you a bit.. you know how annoyed you get with truth, reality and all that "liberal" BS..

BE well..

that "liberal" BS..
    Ya know, that is the funny part. I have lots of liberal friends.

The difference is they are healthy moderate liberals. Only reason you see the side of me that you do is because you see a number of far left liberals on this board.

conclusion based on the perspectives of your posts..
    Then your perspective is about as skewed as calling a mexican donkey show sexy.

Well TaiChi Bob, your back in wacky land... nice knwing you...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

So... how does the matter of Global Warming or Climate Change (or whatever) relate to US Patriotism?

or should we just close this er . . . Donkey Show up and move on to other topics?