Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I don't even know what to say here...Vid

if i throw you into a wall, you slide down and hit the ground

gravity

thats all i need to know its there.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    if i throw you into a wall, you slide down and hit the ground

gravity

thats all i need to know its there.
    lol!!!!!!!!!

Indeed The post 1900 elements of the standard model don't really ride roughshod over Newton's laws, they qualify them. If you are bigger than an atom and travelling at less than half the speed of light, then the laws of motion apply
    Flying Monkey, I really can't remember what books I've read, it has been some time since I read science books in my down-time (if you have to read medical and healthcare research for a living, it kinda loses it's appeal), but just for you I will find a Richard Dawkins book to read.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Most of the planet is water. Most life came out of the water.
    There is more or less an archaeological record or variated humans going back better than a million years.

With the Genome project and advancements in the collection of dna, we'll likely soon be able to tie ourselves more definitively to our anscestral forefathers.

Unless of course that is way to out of the jesus box for you, in which case, we all simply sprang into being from mud and ribs courtesy of god who we look just like! Now eat your potatoes!.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

France and Israel have neutron bombs. Our nuclear weapons are cheaper, so we got to afford to make stealth aircraft too. Neutron bombs are more expensive because you have to replace the Tritium in them every 15? years or so. You can see where that would get expensive considering how many we have.

And global warming is caused by an increase in output from the sun. Mars in heating up too, and it's polar ice caps are melting faster than ours.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

The only problem with all of this is that we've started to circumnavigate "natural" selection...

Thats why you have people who'll dress and talk like this dude.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread