Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: original kungfu

Skeet kune do?

Oh....that's just gross.....

How about White Lygar?

You know, half tiger, half lion.....famed for its magical powers. It's pretty much my favorite animal.

The most ironic thing is this kid's so young that he makes it sound like the 72 moves might have been lost since his dad took martial arts.

Not like they weren't lost or modified in the 1000 or so years after their invention or something, just in the 20-30 years or whatever since his dad forgot them.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I always wondered why there aren't styles created after different animals.
    A badger, or wolverine is a dangerous little beast. Or a mongoose.
    or jellifish-nasty lil buggers they are, or a halibut....ok, maybe not a halibut

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    or a bunny. with sharp pointy teeth and a mean streak a mile wide...

[QUOTE=golden arhat;749903]?????????????????????????????????????????????
    how did you get so stupid ?

so all schools teach mantis and bullsh!t ?
    ????????????????????????????????????????????
    there are so many things wrong with what you said

1 why is praying mantis bad ?
    2 if u dont kniow these 72 moves how do you know everything else is bad ?( oh wait YOUR DAD, great teacher you got there)

how do young people get so rude ..ya i forgot hes been training for such a long time

Arent' there 72 qui na techs in Hua Quan?

now i command you all to start being original and make up a new style.

Reply]
    Why make up something new? Caveasaurus Combat is the oldest style, and it still exists. In fact I am a living Black Pelt Grandmaster of the style myself. It is the original prehysterical fighting style. I know all 4 original Caveasaurus combat moves!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    now i command you all to start being original and make up a new style.

Reply]
    Why make up something new? Caveasaurus Combat is the oldest style, and it still exists. In fact I am a living Black Pelt Grandmaster of the style myself. It is the original prehysterical fighting style. I know all 4 original Caveasaurus combat moves!
    If you consider what scientists think of as the oldest form of life, which is the single cell organism or amoeba, then probably emitting some sort of chemical compound as repellent to ward off another amoeba would probably be the oldest form of martial art.

The whole 72 are secret but I'll tell you the first six

1. smash his face with your left fist
    2. smash his face with your right fist
    3. kick his crotch with your left leg
    4. kick his crtoch with your right leg
    5. Stomp on his head after he falls
    6. Stomp on his boday after he falls

good luck with finding the rest!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Then oldest original martial art actually predated Ho-mo sapiens and comes form some sort of prehistorical primate that is unknown to today's science due to it's age being over 5 million years.

The system is intact today, and preserved by me, the worlds only living Black Pelt grand master (There is one other master...he posts on E-budo)
    I hold nothing back, the entire system consist of.

1. Caveman punch.
    2. Caveman Kick.
    3. Prehysterical pounce.
    4. Cave man club, the only known original weapon form. It is a short stick, or possibly a leftover thigh bone from a large animal that was the previous nite's dinner. It is consisting of one move, an over hand beating done repetedly with lots of yelling and angry grunting.

All that talk of 72 techniques is very modern, in the last 1500 years or there abouts...it's probably yonger than that. It's too fancy, and complicated...too much for a 340 CC sized brain to remember. That is why none of it works. The original system is still the best.

Here is a lineage chart of the styles oldest original masters.

http://www.onelife.com/evolve/manev.html#C

You will see the unknown founder passed his knowledge to
    Ardipithicus ramidus around 5 million years ago.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 03-31-2007 at 06:47 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

1. Caveman punch.
    2. Caveman Kick.
    3. Prehysterical pounce.
    4. Cave man club, the only known original weapon form, consisting of one move, an over hand beating done repetedly with lots of yelling and angry grunting.
    Nah, I think you can figure out what the original system was by the fights that erupt spontaneously among people with absolutely no training.

There are two systems, the male and women systems.

Women system: grab hair, claw face, smack face, takedown and punch.
    Male system: takedown and punch.

That's why MMA is so perfect for caveman types because it's what they do naturally already. All they have to add is a couple kicks and some grappling and they're good.

You may very well be right. I don't know anything about prehysterical Women's fighting, Just the Cave*man*'s fighting.

The strategy is as follows;

Kick, Punch, Pounce... repeat untill opponent is dinner.

The club is only used if the opponent is bigger and stronger, or the club is convinenty in hand at the moment.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 03-31-2007 at 06:56 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You may very well be right. I don't know anything about rehysterical Women's fighting, Just the Cavemen's. Kick, Punch, Pounce... repeat untill opponent is dinner.
    Bam - bam.

Now you've got it!!
    I hearby promote you to Master of Caveasurus Combat.

Now, go to E-budo, and search out Yamatodamashii. He is the other Master I promoted in the mid 1990's.

For the Women:

+ = & a