Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are so many women so competely insane?

Why are so many women so competely insane?

I'm not saying all, but there does seem to be a lot of them.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

And for every one of them there is a man out there willing to put all of that aside just to get laid.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

well yes, of course Duh!!!

But that does not answer my question.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Insane like freaky doll lady or insane like getting mad at things that didn't actually happen?

logos and pathos

Typically
    A man will think, "what if my girl is cheating on me?" Then he'll start to get mad, and think, "I might have to smack a beotch!" Then he'll realize that she's not really cheating on him and dismiss the whole thing.

Typically
    A woman will think, "what if my man is cheating on me?" Then she'll start to role play the whole episode in her mind, and go through every emotional experience that you would associate with that. When you come home she yells at you as if you had cheated on her, and you think, "this beotch is crazy!" Even if the reality of it never happened her emotional response was indeed real.

Women define their experiences by what they feel, men by what they perceive.

As for the doll lady, crazy attracts crazy.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Insane like freaky doll lady or insane like getting mad at things that didn't actually happen?

Reply]
    More like getting mad at you, or ending relationships for things that either never happened, or things that did happen but are not a big deal when examined....especially if it was her fault...and I mean ESPECIALLY if it was her fault!!!

For the Women:

+ = & a

**** that was a quick reply,

I think I answered your intended question to the best of my ability. You can't use logic to understand women because they don't use it.

and I mean ESPECIALLY if it was her fault!!!
    That sounds like another good RD love gone wrong story.
    - 三和拳

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Or insane like trying to find a woman over the net even after most have been nut cases or livestock?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I kinda go with the woody allen quote when it comes to women-
    "any club that would have me for a member, I wouldn't wanna join!"

btw-Woody Allen is da MAN!
    (and we all know why!)

From a psychological view point, many people in our society never really grow up. Often times those considered most successful are those whom fulfill their childhood dreams as adults, we have day time TV shows to tell their "amazazing" stories.

Many of the choices in my life stim from the fact that I still want to be an X-man. I study kung fu and joined the Marines, and even considered becoming a firefighter. All because I played with G.I.Joe's and read comic books and my childhood heroes were of the superhero variety.

Even for the people who can be considered grown up, their childhood memories can be powerful incentives.

For women the more you can tap into their childhood fantasy's the happier you will make them. Little girls dream of their wedding days and as adults consider it one of the most important days of their life. There are many things that are common childhood stories etc, like the white knight, but each woman is and individual. Understanding these things can help you to understand your woman, and why what they think/do often seems to conflict with your reality.

In a way it's kinda like how our dogs always act like puppies, because we always treat them like puppies.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

This one is a long time freind. We got into a fight 3 months ago, and have not spoken since...till today.

I accidentally sent her a text. It was supposed to be for another friend with a similar name(same first letter of the name), but I was driving and clicked on her number by accident.

This triggred an entire day of bizzar, crazy and incomprendable texts from her that didn't seem to have anything to do with anything resembling sanity.

Her husband just called me (Also a long time frind, and older brother of the one the text was supposed to be for in the first place), and wants to know why i texted her at work 28 times today....she apparently didn't tell him i was REPLYING to the texts she sent me...

wait, this is gonna get good. I just hooked my phone to my computer and printed the entire contents of both my text message's inbox, and outbox. I'm giving him his own copy tomorrow. He's gonna be taking her in for a psyc eval after he reads this...if not, he should!

For the Women:

+ = & a

the difference between man and woman:

not only on different hormonal levels"

but also using different part of the brain;

--

thus man do not comprehend woman fully and vice versa.

--

This is more than not comprehending, many women are just not rational. Like when they say things occured, when they didn't, or cannot see thier influance on a situation.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Read them too, we want. hmmm, hehehehe. *Best Yoda impersonation*

Far be it from a woman to let the facts interfere with their reality.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

In court, they would be purguring them selves, but outside of it the man is wrong even when his facts are accurate, and hers are from some delusional fantasy land...

For the Women:

+ = & a

Ah so now you understand

But, knowing is only half the battle.

Control the fantasy control the woman.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE