Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are so many women so competely insane?

You're asking a rhetorical question, right?

RD -- this link's just for you, complete with creepy doll examples :

http://www.americaninventorspot.com/dolls_to_avoid
    The Eye Half-Shut:
    Part of the Truth Revealed
    http://rubesroost.blogspot.com

while we're on the subject ...

... here is a good essay on why (NY) men can't stay away from crazy women:

http://nymag.com/nymetro/nightlife/s...edcity/n_9603/

To twist a quote from the great poet laureate Ice Cube: not all women are crazy, but all women got a little crazy in 'em
    The Eye Half-Shut:
    Part of the Truth Revealed
    http://rubesroost.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    From a psychological view point, many people in our society never really grow up. Often times those considered most successful are those whom fulfill their childhood dreams as adults, we have day time TV shows to tell their "amazazing" stories.

Many of the choices in my life stim from the fact that I still want to be an X-man. I study kung fu and joined the Marines, and even considered becoming a firefighter. All because I played with G.I.Joe's and read comic books and my childhood heroes were of the superhero variety.

Even for the people who can be considered grown up, their childhood memories can be powerful incentives.

For women the more you can tap into their childhood fantasy's the happier you will make them. Little girls dream of their wedding days and as adults consider it one of the most important days of their life. There are many things that are common childhood stories etc, like the white knight, but each woman is and individual. Understanding these things can help you to understand your woman, and why what they think/do often seems to conflict with your reality.

In a way it's kinda like how our dogs always act like puppies, because we always treat them like puppies.
    You and I have so much in common. And your guru-like knowledge of the b1tches impress me greatly. Please go on.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I agree that there are a LOT of crazy women out there, but I have had the good fortune not to have had any relationship-encounters with them.

The closest was an online relationship in my young, foolish teenage days. After a few good, stable months, the girl just gradually stopped paying any attention to me over a 4 week period with no explanation whatsoever- and believe me, I did everything I could to find out if anything was wrong. It didn't help that she had made "if either of us finds someone else we will break apart with no hard feelings" a condition of our relationship, such as it was- I thought that was kind of odd at first, but I was young and naieve. AND she was always going on about how she felt she was "destined" to marry this one guy she knew who was going to seminary school. After being relationship-deprived, I had been venting to a friend of mine (who is now my wife) who agreed that she was just flippin insane. After a few MORE weeks of patiently trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with my "girlfriend" my soon-to-be girlfriend and I became more serious, and eventually I broke things off with "her". She was fine with it- until she found out I had someone else... then she went out-and-out bonkers. I guess expecting her to heed her own agreement was just too much to ask.

That said, most of the crazy women I've been around have been my part of my family- My Mom, my sister, my aunts (on my Mom's side for the most part, though my dad does have one FREAKY sister, and a sister-in-law who is "Certified" if you get my drift) My Mother-in-Law (natch) etc. etc. ad nauseum. One of my aunts, and my Mother-in-Law are out and out whackos, and what makes things worse is the fact that they're always going on about how they need a man in their life. But woe to the man who actually heeds that call! Don't even get me started about the women I've had to be around at my job- mostly my previous one. My current job has a lot less drama, thankfully.

FWIW I'm married (going on 3 years) to that good friend that helped me through that relationship strife... we were dating for 4 years prior, 2 of them long-distance-only with the occasional visit to each other. She has her crazy moments, but so do I- we balance each other out like that :-D
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

FWIW I'm married (going on 3 years) to that good friend that helped me through that relationship strife... we were dating for 4 years prior, 2 of them long-distance-only with the occasional visit to each other. She has her crazy moments, but so do I- we balance each other out like that :-D

Reply]
    3 years is just the start. You won't know until 7.

I have to say, I'm 39 now. I really think most of the good women are taken, and the few that were good got ruined by abusive men they were in relatinships before.

At my age, I have decided that getting laid is all that is important, and then only at her house...give her nothing but a cell number.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    I accidentally sent her a text. It was supposed to be for another friend with a similar name(same first letter of the name), but I was driving and clicked on her number by accident.
    you were texting ?
    while driving ?

theres smarts lol
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

[I]
    3 years is just the start. You won't know until 7.

I have to say, I'm 39 now. I really think most of the good women are taken, and the few that were good got ruined by abusive men they were in relatinships before.

At my age, I have decided that getting laid is all that is important, and then only at her house...give her nothing but a cell number.
    Too true...

I know that's true of at least 3 of the REAL psychos in my family, and 2 of the "sorta" psychos. That's not to say anything bad about the latter 2- they just have issues that keep them from getting close to their men. A big part of that is because they were treated like crap by guys in previous relationships. Add to this the fact that in at least 4 of those cases, their fathers and brothers were real jerks, and in one case, highly abusive. It's a rule of thumb that if a woman's father treated her well (but not spoiled by him,) she'll be emotionally stable... there are many exceptions of course, but it's rather the same for guys- if a guy's mother or mother figure and/or sister(s) is a complete bat-sh!t psycho they will probably have a lot of pent-up resentment that they direct toward other women.

In fact, I think Father issues are part of the reason that our society tends to propagate a sort of "instinctive" mistrust of men on the part of women. Hence, in our society the idea that a woman has to "protect herself" from men seems rational; while the idea that a man must "protect himself" from women seems misogynist. I believe both are valid to a certain extent.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

you were texting ?
    while driving ?

theres smarts lol

Reply]
    My Kung Fu is good, and allowes me to multitask. Besides, I just sent one of the quicknotes, so it's not like I had to spell anything. It was just clicking on the links in the phone. It's no different than changeing radio stations.

You should be worried about the times I am E-mailing, and posting on KFM while I drive
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

only women?

I'm pretty sure that the whoel lot of us, lock, stock and barrel are insane and blissfully unnaware of our insanity.

which is a good thing.

anyway, i'm gonna assume you blew it by farting during the entree? (no pun intended)
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LOL!!! Good thing I wasn't drinking tea when I read that!

For the Women:

+ = & a

LOL!!! Good thing I wasn't drinking tea when I read that!
    Why don't you just stop looking for a partner/wife/whatever? I don't really understand why you persist in this.

If you're looking for somebody over 35, you'll only wind up with somebody who wants you to do a lot of work around the house in return for sex about once a month or less.

Because I can date many, and get laid every week.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Because I can date many, and get laid every week.
    Hmmm ... okay ... I wouldn't do that because of STDs but what you do is up to you.

Have you ever considered that most sane women 35-45 or so are looking for a long term committment so perhaps by looking for dating and sex without committment you are disqualifying the sane ones?

I mean, it's hard to believe all women over 35 are nutso. Then again, I don't date, so I don't really know.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 04-01-2007 at 10:25 AM.

I have noticed a pattern, the ones who are worth being with, are also too smart to ever stay with me very long. The dumber ones seem to want to stay with me, but are so crazy that they damage the contentment I have found in my life, so i run away as soon as I realise how they are.

Deep down, I'd like a soulmate, but since it's become apparent that i will never find one, I have to settle with a different wild, kinky, sex crazed outragiously hot girl every weekend (sometimes two Yippeee!!).

I catagorise them now, potential freinds, sex partners, possible mate (Not to many in that cat), and relate to them accordingly. I try to weed out the wacky ones early on, and I am getting better at it. I still have some long time female freinds that give me plenty of grief though, so I am not totally free.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I mean, it's hard to believe all women over 35 are nutso. Then again, I don't date, so I don't really know.

Reply]
    Trust me, if they are in thier mid to late 30's, and not in at least a commited relationship, there is a reason. All the good ones are taken by now.

For the Women:

+ = & a