Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To whom this may concern or interest

man... I have an old issue of karate/kung fu illustrated that I have had since 1986. dw is on the cover. I thought it was a cool article, and at age 9, it was the first chinese style I wanted to train (I was taking tang soo do at the time). now, all these years later, I am glad I never had a bfp school in my area.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    all these years later, I am glad I never had a bfp school in my area.
    LMFAO

(needless words down here to make the post long enough)
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by specialed View Post
    You first.

Oh,
    Sorry to hear about those sailors. I hope your country grows a pair and gets them back John Wayne style.
    Well, it's good practice for your MA I suppose, having such big keys to punch. And con-gra-tu-la-shuns on the two sy-lla-ble words.

Dr Harut. The people concerned (Bak Mei etc) are dead or insignificant. Please follow their example (you've already done well on the second option).
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Well, it's good practice for your MA I suppose, having such big keys to punch. And con-gra-tu-la-shuns on the two sy-lla-ble words.

Dr Harut. The people concerned (Bak Mei etc) are dead or insignificant. Please follow their example (you've already done well on the second option).
    Well,
    in Harout's defense ( ) he is really just copying and pasting GM Doo Wai's post from their "forum". That said, I cannot imagine why they bring this up. I mean we've had, what, 2 months without any problems?

I guess they needed more hit's on their forums and people to bring up their name again. Geeze - you'd figure they'd like they quiet time, but no.

BTW - How does one get the 'Lapel Pin'? Is it just formal wear, or do you guy's wear it all of the time?

-David

Precisely. He doesn't contribute anything to this board, except occasionally coming back to b!tch some more. Seems a bit childish and pointless (like my first response... but there you go - like breeds like! ).
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

bad publicity is better than no publicity...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    bad publicity is better than no publicity...
    Do you think they might just be looking for new students? From teachers that I talked to recently, enrollment seems to be down at their schools these days. (Not the BFP schools, but other schools).

In retatliation for their lapel pin, Lama Pai will now have it's own decoder ring, MEMBERS ONLY
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    In retatliation for their lapel pin, Lama Pai will now have it's own decoder ring, MEMBERS ONLY
    LKFMDC's first secret message:

R-E-M-E-M-B-E-R-T-O-D-R-I-N-K-Y-O-U-R-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt View Post
    Pai Lum, I think, is what they called it because of Daniel K. Pai, who that Lee guy studied under before he changed his name to some Chinese name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pai_lum
    Pai Lum is what they call it because that is what Dr. Pai called it. Full name is " Pai Te Lung Sh'iang Ch'uan Kung Fu.... Becuase that's what Dr. Pai called it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it