Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the End to the "Real" Tai Shing Pek Kwar Controversy

There's numerous monkey kungfu branches out there... but Paulie Zink's family tree points to a very specific group. He even took their photos out of their book. It's not too hard to cross reference and compare.

All the details (which are pretty ****ing) you can find with a simple search.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    How so?? I mean many styles have different branches.
    This style doesn't. The tree doesn't really have branches. Plus, if you look at what he claims, Sigung Chan Sau Chung and Zink's Sigung had the same teacher: Sitaigung Ken. That really isn't branching. What Zink does doesn't look like MA let alone KF let alone TSPK.

Ummm....

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    There's numerous monkey kungfu branches out there... but Paulie Zink's family tree points to a very specific group. He even took their photos out of their book. It's not too hard to cross reference and compare.

All the details (which are pretty ****ing) you can find with a simple search.
    meaning what??

Hmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    This style doesn't. The tree doesn't really have branches. Plus, if you look at what he claims, Sigung Chan Sau Chung and Zink's Sigung had the same teacher: Sitaigung Ken. That really isn't branching. What Zink does doesn't look like MA let alone KF let alone TSPK.
    So what are you saying??Is he lying?? Two people coming from one master means two branches. Just a small tree. How can you say it is not martial arts?? I mean you look at what he does and see no martial application?? Not kung fu?? But did it not take time and effort to get what skill he has??Why do you say it is not TSPK??

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

So what are you saying??Is he lying?? Two people coming from one master means two branches. Just a small tree. How can you say it is not martial arts?? I mean you look at what he does and see no martial application?? Not kung fu?? But did it not take time and effort to get what skill he has??Why do you say it is not TSPK??
    Oh dear! First off, his teacher did not exist. He is lying. None of the crap that he does is TSPK. You have no idea what you are talking about and it is getting to be insulting. He no longer teaches his crap, because he was cought out there. Have you ever seen what he does? No one knew him or his teachers in Hong Kong.

It is funny how when a person who does the style in question tells you something and you don't want to believe them.

That looks very Zink-ish especially the bow. That was not TSPK. There are certain characteristics that is not in this form. There was no claim of TSPK so there isn't a problem.

meaning what??
    Did you search the forum? What I mean is that based on the evidence that others presented, and based on video comparisons between Chan Sau Chung's people and what Zink does, it shows pretty clearly that he lied about his martial arts background, and stole material from another book for his own. You can get the details by searching the forum. It's been talked about numerous times.

Oh dear! First off, his teacher did not exist. He is lying. None of the crap that he does is TSPK. You have no idea what you are talking about and it is getting to be insulting. He no longer teaches his crap, because he was cought out there. Have you ever seen what he does? No one knew him or his teachers in Hong Kong.

It is funny how when a person who does the style in question tells you something and you don't want to believe them.
    First off, no one can be insulted unless they accept the insult , second I was not intending to insult anyone nor did I. I was just asking questions.

How did you come about these facts about him and how do you know that they are true or not??

I have read your posts in other threads you accuse everyone who does not come from who you think are reliable sources of beings liars, frauds , and the like .

All did was come here to get involved in some conversation, get some info, and maybe a little debate, but you sir have turned this into something else.

So would like to start again or do you want to continue to be an @$$??

First off, no one can be insulted unless they accept the insult , second I was not intending to insult anyone nor did I. I was just asking questions.

How did you come about these facts about him and how do you know that they are true or not??

I have read your posts in other threads you accuse everyone who does not come from who you think are reliable sources of beings liars, frauds , and the like .

All did was come here to get involved in some conversation, get some info, and maybe a little debate, but you sir have turned this into something else.

So would like to start again or do you want to continue to be an @$$??
    Dude you are the ass. You are known to be an ass. How do I know? Let's see. Sigung is undoubtedly known to be a student of Sitaigung Ken. He was Sitaigung's right hand man. Look at any group picture of Sitaigung and you will see Sigung Chan right next to him. This is true in Zink's pictures as well. Zink's picture came from a book that Sigung wrote years ago. Sigung talked to Michael Matsuda (Zink's top student) and asked him to stop using them. Matsuda's reply was " We can use them because the copyrights had expired." I personally saw the original photos. I have slept in Sigungs house. I have ate his food. And I have spoken with him for hours about this. His son, Sifu Chan, and he demonstrated techniques in front of me to show me what was wrong with what Zink was doing. They proved (easily) that the only thing Zink knows about TSPK monkey is that it is monkey.

Monkey kung fu is a rare style. Are there other styles of monkey beside TSPK monkey? Probably, but TSPK monkey can be traced to it's founder. I have spoken to other "monkey" guys and 9 out of 10 of their stories lead nowhere. Many of them just say "I made it up." or " My teacher made it up." And that's cool. The problem comes when someone like Zink comes and says he does TSPK.

All trees have branches, and monkeys must play upon the brances of the tree, upon which they brachiate (do you know what this means? I do, and it shows how intelligent I am, so perhaps you should listen to me closely.)

Don't misdirect the argument by playing word games. That's what scrabble is for. My Grandmaster Sensei learned TSPK directly from Chan Tai San, 10th dan of TSPK, and his system is remarkably similar to Paulie Zink's regimen, just to let you know. Personally, I think if you're doing something else, you might have been suckered into learning something fake.

Do you have video links. The only links I have of my master's animal forms online are basic mantis and longfist forms.

I await your rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post

Don't misdirect the argument by playing word games. That's what scrabble is for. My Grandmaster Sensei learned TSPK directly from Chan Tai San, 10th dan of TSPK, and his system is remarkably similar to Paulie Zink's regimen, just to let you know.
    ATTENTION TROLL

BE ADVISED

DO NOT use CTS name in your crap......
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Don't misdirect the argument by playing word games. That's what scrabble is for. My Grandmaster Sensei learned TSPK directly from Chan Tai San, 10th dan of TSPK, and his system is remarkably similar to Paulie Zink's regimen, just to let you know. Personally, I think if you're doing something else, you might have been suckered into learning something fake.
    Chan Tai San's disciple, Coach Ross, has repeatedly stated that Zinc is a fraud.

It's already been stated here by CTS's disciple Sifu Parella that Chan Tai San did not learn his monkey from Sigung Chan Sau Chung.

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

All trees have branches, and monkeys must play upon the brances of the tree, upon which they brachiate (do you know what this means? I do, and it shows how intelligent I am, so perhaps you should listen to me closely.)

Do you have video links. The only links I have of my master's animal forms online are basic mantis and longfist forms.

I await your rebuttal.
    Oh please! Are you saying Sigung Chan is fake?

Chan Tai San? The lama pai GM? I already spoke with Lama Pai guys about the few monkey forms that he knew. They even said it was different. GM Chan Tai San was a southern style expert. Where he learned monkey, I don't know. If it was a different Chan Tai San, who was his teacher? Please don't say Sitaigung Ken. I already asked if there was a Chan Tai San in the TSPK family and they said no. And please don't say Master Kau

Don't disrespect a grand master you have no connection with. CTS RIP

There are no DANs in TSPK. What the hell are you talking about? If what you do is anything like what Zink does, then you were tricked.

There really aren't any brunches in this tree. At least, there aren't any yet. Sigung Chan was the only person Sitaigung taught the monkey style. Sigung then taught his kf brothers. Sigung Chan is the only student of Sitaigung still alive. When his kf brothers died, their students trained with him. The only branches are Sigung Chan's students, but they teach it basically the way sigung wants them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRgyO...elated&search=

Sigung is in this intro too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foatb7EcOxo&NR=1

Oh yeah, Sibak Chan Siu Chuen is in this too.
    Last edited by Flying-Monkey; 04-21-2007 at 11:41 AM.