Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the End to the "Real" Tai Shing Pek Kwar Controversy

Mega-Fool has no relationship to Chan Tai San.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Mega-Fool has no relationship to Chan Tai San.....
    Yeah, he is just trying to throw in a big name to try to legitimize his crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRgyO...elated&search=

If anyone here is hosting this video... I think the title should be changed, it does no good to slander another respected teacher regardless of what we think of them... I know some other money kings myself, but they do business the way they want too... Many of their students are here too... But to host this vid with that title is a little too far, hope it will be changed...

Also, GM Chan Sau Chungs teacher is the founder of Tai Shing Pek Kwar, I think some here do not know this... GM Chan's teacher Kwan Tak Hoi, did not like teaching since many who followed him were lazy in his opinion... GM Chan became his student at a very early age, his uncle begged Kwan Tak Hoi, GM Kwan was fond of Chan Sau Chung, after GM Chan handled all the teaching and knew everyone that GM Kwan taught...

It happens in every school... Even for our Lee Koon Hung Choy Lay Fut, we see people abroad who claim Lee Koon Hung taught them, they show us a form, its obvious its from another source that changed the form for a video of for their particular school and sometimes not even at all like ours...

So if Zink claimed just monkey... There would be no problem...

Peace...

Joe

I sent a message to that dude and reposted that video with the appropriate title.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    I sent a message to that dude and reposted that video with the appropriate title.
    good.
    this troll needs to get a reality check. like sowchow said if zinky said he just did monkey then it wouldnt be a problem. but he claims a lineage he doesnt belong too. and he claims things that are not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

yesterday afternoon my son was watching cartoon channel as I walked passed. I heared Kim Possible said something like " the guy is a master of Tai shing pek gwar".
    So even Kim Possible knows this style now

btw - as far as I know the monkey forms are only taught much much later in the style. Not many TSPK students know the monkey forms.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

holy ****, kim possible? nice.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    btw - as far as I know the monkey forms are only taught much much later in the style. Not many TSPK students know the monkey forms.
    Man I should hope so. Can you imagine being a white belt and told that you had to do a front roll come up and jump front ball kick and then as you drop do a 360 back leg sweep.....and that's just the opening of the form.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

last night i was watching Master Chow Keung performing a small part of concrete monkey, and I realised that there is probably no way I would ever be able to do a monkey form. I think White Ape is probably more myself - being 6ft4 and weighing around 200lbs.

From a very short discussion with master chow, i gathered that there arent many players who knows the monkey part of TSPK. Parently he only learned it only very recently like around 20 years or so ago (being after about 20 years of training).
    得 心 應 手

Does Sifu Chow know all five of the sets? I thought I heard that only CSC knew them (and his son, but he no longer teaches). Anyone should be able to do the monkey sets I think. How tall is Chow keung?

Chow Sifu is a bit short as are most of the TSPK guys for the most part. But don't let the height fool you these guys like to throw down
    Last edited by CLFNole; 04-27-2007 at 07:48 AM.

csc used to be a championship full contact fighter correct? there were 5 guys from csc time or before that were full contact fighters right? i remember reading something like that in the mag i think.

I suppose anyone can do monkey, provided they spend time training it. Though I do think some might be a little to big to move like a monkey, which would take away most of the 'edge'.

Chow Sifu is probably not too small, I think hes about the same hight as CLFNole and Sow Choy, but allot shorter than me.

pics attached are of master chow and me, then the second one is Sow Choy (Joe Keit), Paul Fraga, me again, Master Li Siu Hung, and Giovanni (not sure of his surname). I think CLFNole and Sow choy are probably the same height.
    得 心 應 手

Eddie:

I know we all appear like dwarfs to you but Chow Sifu is shorter than us (me and Joe). Probably by a few inches or so.

hehe, little dwarfs . You guys are little dwarfs with Big Hearts. CLFNole and Sow choy are my two CLF heros.
    Anyways, Sifu Chow said to say he knows 2 monkey fists, and monkey staff, and yes he learned it when he was old already.

Someone posted a video on the main forum with a young kid doing a TSPK form, but apparently Sifu Chow doesnt recognise the form.
    得 心 應 手