Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: the End to the "Real" Tai Shing Pek Kwar Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    Oh please! Are you saying Sigung Chan is fake?
    No. I am merely saying that your ken of TSPK's family tree is a tad askew, if not a little bit falsified.

Chan Tai San? The lama pai GM? I already spoke with Lama Pai guys about the few monkey forms that he knew. They even said it was different. GM Chan Tai San was a southern style expert. Where he learned monkey, I don't know. If it was a different Chan Tai San, who was his teacher? Please don't say Sitaigung Ken. I already asked if there was a Chan Tai San in the TSPK family and they said no. And please don't say Master Kau
    What do you have against Master Kau? As far as I know, there was only one Chan Tai San, and he was a 10th dan of TSPK.

"Those with Lilliputian knowledge, scream like Brobdingnagian baboons."

Get your facts straight before you assume such acerbic tones.

Don't disrespect a grand master you have no connection with. CTS RIP
    I had no intention of doing so, and never did. I merely stated the truth, that Paulie Zink's material is part and parcel of CTS's cirriculum. You might not see it, because you do not yet have discerning eyes. PM me in four years, and I'm sure your eyes will have matured to that kind of level. Until then, spare us the ignorance.

There are no DANs in TSPK. What the hell are you talking about? If what you do is anything like what Zink does, then you were tricked.
    Oh no? No Dan's? Then why was I ordained by TSPK's best and brightest as 8th Dan of TSPK (which is one of the 2 8th Dan's I hold in MA)?

There really aren't any brunches in this tree. At least, there aren't any yet. Sigung Chan was the only person Sitaigung taught the monkey style. Sigung then taught his kf brothers. Sigung Chan is the only student of Sitaigung still alive. When his kf brothers died, their students trained with him. The only branches are Sigung Chan's students, but they teach it basically the way sigung wants them.
    I'm not legitimizing anything. I'm merely stating a lineage that can be proven (and was, with the video links you were so kind to post for me). I simply believe Paulie Zink was the real deal, unlike some of the bugbears on this site. Believe it or not....

"Knowledge is in the eyes of the seeker, who seeks with his eyes the knowledge the ignorant shall never comprehend." --Sifu John Takeshi, 8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu & TSPK

I think Mega foot is just trying to work on someone's nerves
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    No. I am merely saying that your ken of TSPK's family tree is a tad askew, if not a little bit falsified.

What do you have against Master Kau? As far as I know, there was only one Chan Tai San, and he was a 10th dan of TSPK.

"Those with Lilliputian knowledge, scream like Brobdingnagian baboons."

Get your facts straight before you assume such acerbic tones.

I had no intention of doing so, and never did. I merely stated the truth, that Paulie Zink's material is part and parcel of CTS's cirriculum. You might not see it, because you do not yet have discerning eyes. PM me in four years, and I'm sure your eyes will have matured to that kind of level. Until then, spare us the ignorance.

Oh no? No Dan's? Then why was I ordained by TSPK's best and brightest as 8th Dan of TSPK (which is one of the 2 8th Dan's I hold in MA)?

I'm not legitimizing anything. I'm merely stating a lineage that can be proven (and was, with the video links you were so kind to post for me). I simply believe Paulie Zink was the real deal, unlike some of the bugbears on this site. Believe it or not....

"Knowledge is in the eyes of the seeker, who seeks with his eyes the knowledge the ignorant shall never comprehend." --Sifu John Takeshi, 8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu & TSPK
    Dude, what you are saying is such bullsh!t, it is not really worth responding to you. Please stop. You know nothing about Kung fu, TSPK or CTS. People who were CTS closest disciples say you are full of it. It is also apparent that you don't know much about Paulie Zink and his inconsistencies. Even if you watch his old videos from Panther productions, you can easily see his lies.

Okay. I'll drop the subject. Some people just can't be talked to.

I don't know why you are so angry. I just wanted a friendly discussion. From now on, I'll just avoid delving into my 8th dan of TSPK, or Takeshi Ukeno's grandmastership of the art.

Who gave you an 8th Dan in TSPKWR?

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    That's a good question.

Why do you guys add fuel to this idiots fire. He is just pushing your buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post
    Why do you guys add fuel to this idiots fire. He is just pushing your buttons.
    It makes laundry day go quicker?

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

Can't argue with that I just hope people are not taking what this guy says seriously. He must have a real bad taste in his mouth from all the "sheet" he has been spewing.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    The 10th Dan, Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno. As far as I know, he's the only one who has the ability to grant any Dan's in Tai Shing Pek Kwar. I get the impression, from Coach Ross and Flying Monkey, that Chan Tai San didn't give out Dan's in his Americanized system. Cultural differences notwithstanding, our material is nearly identical.

I am sure its exactly alike How about a Youtube clip of Pek Kwar Yee Lo, Sheung Gahn or Lien Wahn Cheung?

Umm, is it just me, or does he think Chan Tai San was a Tai Shing Pekwar Master?

I allways thought Chan Tai San was a Lama master.

Perhaps to see some Axe Fist, that gets handed out long before any Monkey sets.

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

Chan Tai San did learn some TSPK but from someone different the Chan Sau Chung. CTS knew a lot of different things as I heard that he travelled around to learn from various masters. He is known for his Lama and CLF. Not sure but I don't think he learned the TSPK system itself but rather some of its sets. The NYC Lama guys would be able to answer this better as to the extent of his TSPK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post

You bought them all for an all inclusive fee from one of those buy ranks orgs..