Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the End to the "Real" Tai Shing Pek Kwar Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post
    Chan Tai San did learn some TSPK but from someone different the Chan Sau Chung. CTS knew a lot of different things as I heard that he travelled around to learn from various masters. He is known for his Lama and CLF. Not sure but I don't think he learned the TSPK system itself but rather some of its sets. The NYC Lama guys would be able to answer this better as to the extent of his TSPK.
    CTS had a close friend who was a student of Chan Sau Chung. name escapes me. Sifu, being around as long as he had, knew people who did all sorts of systems and had a pretty deep knowledge base

That being said you shoudl still ingore MEGA FOOL
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Hello Coach Ross,

Recently, a forum moderator warned me that my "Misinformation on KFM" thread had generated some complaints concerning offensive posts. Being such that I've steered it away from conflict, and several posters, yourself included, have filled it with inflammatory remarks, I'd like to set the subject aside and make peace, before any reprehensible and irrevocable things are said, and bans are laid. So we shall set our differences and likenesses aside, and simply posts, as men are wont to do.

Anyways, I appreciate your admission that Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San did indeed learn Tai Shing Pek Kwar and teach it. I think we are not so different as you may think. Good luck in the future, and I'll be seeing you on the boards.

Thank you for your candor,

John Takeshi.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post

I'd like to set the subject aside and make peace
    Great, it's easy to do, remember my post about bridges? Follow the advice and we'll have have to argue again....

in other words, you are a loser, and not even a good troll, so drop dead you arse and stop posting about CTS....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    Hello Coach Ross,

Recently, a forum moderator warned me that my "Misinformation on KFM" thread had generated some complaints concerning offensive posts. Being such that I've steered it away from conflict, and several posters, yourself included, have filled it with inflammatory remarks, I'd like to set the subject aside and make peace, before any reprehensible and irrevocable things are said, and bans are laid. So we shall set our differences and likenesses aside, and simply posts, as men are wont to do.

Anyways, I appreciate your admission that Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San did indeed learn Tai Shing Pek Kwar and teach it. I think we are not so different as you may think. Good luck in the future, and I'll be seeing you on the boards.i.
    do you have to medicate to write like this? I'd like to know what sort of psychotropic c0cktail you're mixing...

since when did kung fu have dan's? i know wushu had the duan system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

When Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San passed on his Tai Shing Pek Kwar legacy to Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno, 10th Dan of Shao-lin Ninjitsu, Grandmaster Ukeno implemented the Dan system. I am his senior student, 8th Dan, and sometimes "acting 10th Dan" when he visits Tokyo.

Like I said before, even Paulie Zinc's disciples don't pretend to teach TSPK anymore.

What is your motivation for perpetuating this lie, besides the giggles? Is this like you're pretending to be Black and Japanese at the same time and yet cannot read nor speak Japanese?

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

8th Dan sometimes "acting 10th Dan"? This is so funny, why do you get to skip over 9th Dan. Are you the Grand Poo Bah Dali Lama of the Shaolin Ninjitsu Clan? I really must admit you are the Eddie Murphy (young funny version) of the Ninja World, you really need to put up a Youtube clip of yourself saying all this with a straight face like the deadly hands Ashida Kim stuff designed to "kill, maim and cripple". I still can't stop laughing from watching that clip, how that guy doesn't breakdown laughing is the best acting job I have seen in years.

cjurakpt Guest
    When Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San passed on his Tai Shing Pek Kwar legacy to Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno, 10th Dan of Shao-lin Ninjitsu, Grandmaster Ukeno implemented the Dan system. I am his senior student, 8th Dan, and sometimes "acting 10th Dan" when he visits Tokyo.
    when are you going to get it? GM CTS had no TSPK legacy to pass on - he knew some forms, it was not his main thing, he was very clear about that

you really need to stop this silliness - it's not slander per se, because technically you aren't saying anything bad about him, but you really need to stop ascribing something to him that is not the case

the only thing I can say, is that maybe, if and only if he actually taught your teacher something, he might have taken him for a ride on the CTS-express: as in, "you give me your $$$ and I'll give you what you want"; but that's doubtful, because we always knew when and to who he was doing that sort of thing (usually because we ended up teaching the poor schlub for him when the person wasn't able to understand a thing Sifu was doing...)

and that begs the question, just out of curiosity, when and where did this transmission allegedly take place? careful now, you're talking to people who have very detailed account of Sifu CTS's whereabouts from the 1980's on...

maybe try to actually answer a question this time...

Actually Chris, I do not appreciate his crap in any way and find it offensive to Sifu's memory. I'm just a few posts away from tracking this troll down and delivering some saat faat.....

I get the feeling you all want me banned. I already told you I have to avoid this subject, because the moderators have warned me already. Out of respect for Grandmaster Sensei's legacy, I have to drop it. I suggest you all do the same.

There have been so many posts of late, I cannot attend to them all, or I'd never have time for my seventh sense training, which is what 8th Dans of Shao-lin ninjitsu practice much of the day. I spend much of my time in a dark room, dodging obstacles, and running the gauntlet. The rest of the day I attend to my students, and at evenings I patrol the streets.

KFM posting is not my life. But I shall attend to as many as I can. As soon as I figure out the Japanese-function of fonts on this message board, I'll translate the Takeshi signature.

Until then, let us all be the tigers of honor.

P.S. Perhaps you did not hear Ashida Kim's challenge? Let he who is the master of Dim Mak take this challenge.

I've never heard any Dim Mak master take the challenge. Why is that?

I rest my case.

7th Sense? Again you jump right over the 6th sense just like you jump from the 8th Dan to acting 10th Dan. What gives here? Why are you so special that you can jump senses and jump Dans?

We have to convene the special Shaolin Budhist Taoist White Lotus Society and discuss such matters.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Actually Chris, I do not appreciate his crap in any way and find it offensive to Sifu's memory. I'm just a few posts away from tracking this troll down and delivering some saat faat.....
    I can understand you perspective - the guy is obviously either nuts or VERY tongue in cheek - I personally think he is perfectly sane, just playing around, based on some of his other stuff I've read - you couldn't possibly be serious about doing a technique called "Hoisted by his own Petard" ; so since he is just goofing, he should stop using Sifu as a vehicle for his tomfoolery (unless he really is crazy, then he's not going to get why this is an issue anyway...)

I get the feeling you all want me banned. I already told you I have to avoid this subject, because the moderators have warned me already. Out of respect for Grandmaster Sensei's legacy, I have to drop it. I suggest you all do the same.
    actually, I revised my opinion - I think you are very funny, and banning you would deprive us of your humor - but you do need to stop LYING about what Sifu CTS knew and didn't know, and what / who he actually taught (and BTW, you didn't answer a single one of my very reasonable questions, Mr. Troll)

There have been so many posts of late, I cannot attend to them all, or I'd never have time for my seventh sense training, which is what 8th Dans of Shao-lin ninjitsu practice much of the day. I spend much of my time in a dark room, dodging obstacles, and running the gauntlet. The rest of the day I attend to my students, and at evenings I patrol the streets.
    see, this is the funny stuff we like to read - "patrol the streets" indeed! priceless - keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post
    7th Sense? Again you jump right over the 6th sense just like you jump from the 8th Dan to acting 10th Dan. What gives here? Why are you so special that you can jump senses and jump Dans?
    We have to convene the special Shaolin Budhist Taoist White Lotus Society and discuss such matters.
    who brings the Munchkins this time? Not me - I never got any $ back after the last meeting

Exclamation Mega-Foot

Perhaps you can dole out your Grandmaster Sensei-wisdom to the one who calls himself "JetLi'sFearless"
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=46059
    Show him the light (or is it shadow?) of the Shaolin Ninja!

I just find it funny how you guys seem to take this seriously. Sure, I can see how the CTS people could take offence to some of the stuff, but Im sure anyone with half a sense of humor would see it for what it is.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )