Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Form clip

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    The difference between REAL traditional long fist and this crap is pretty simple, traditional long fist is basicly kicks and punches done from grounded stances, a lot more pratical than learning to run real fast into a jumping turning outside crescent kick

Reply]
    My Tai Tzu sets are more techniques done from grounded stances. However, I have seen some traditional Chan fist sets that do run, jump and kick.
    zha quan, hua quan
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Yup, Them too.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Check This, it'll make ya REAL dizzy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awhcX...elated&search=
    Mr. T invented fools, then feeling bad about it, invented pity

http://www.cansfordan.com

http://www.fightfordan.com

wudang dragon form

in this website you will see the wudang dragon form

http://www.daoistkungfu.com

the chinese name is wudang long hua quan

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    The difference between REAL traditional long fist and this crap is pretty simple, traditional long fist is basicly kicks and punches done from grounded stances, a lot more pratical than learning to run real fast into a jumping turning outside crescent kick
    lol

isnt that the **** truth of things
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I don't judge people anymore on "how" they do forms. If they know the applications and can use it, i would say he is good and has good kung fu.

If you just do forms you do "wushu". I don't care who your teacher was or how you the form.

I guess i am being redundant in saying what everyone else seems to be saying.

Its not any Dragon form i have ever seen. Looks like fancified Wushu to me. As for the taoist kungfu website. I took a seminar form them when they came to Austin, learned a basic form called "Taming the Tiger". felt pretty solid,but i have to admit that even their stuff is a little wushuy.

the dragon stuff that i know is from Xingyi and Bagua, so i guess trying to compare the two is a moot endeavour.

Peace, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

So how many of you/us have posted vids of bag work where you/we kicked with any kind of power with even half of that man's speed?

(Crickets chirp)........

And some of you guys do this for a living....................

Do you honestly think that if you put this guy into a fight, he'd collapse and get pounded by a white belt....even a BJJ white belt? I "have" a BJJ white belt, and I've sparred BJJ white belts. If I can keep 'em at bay with my craptastic kicks (compared to the wudang guy), he'd slaughter 'em.

This forum is hilarious. You guys find someone five times as atheletic as any of you, and instantly he's a hack because he does some wushu.

You know what? I bet he's gay, too. And I bet he's a communist, and he hates puppies, and he probably hates fake tittys, too. I bet if he crossed paths with a Falun Dafa Black Belt, he'd report him to the government and ask if he could pull out the *******'s intestines with his teeth........I bet........I bet......