Thread: Mexican drug cartels leave trail on YouTube

Post Mexican drug cartels leave trail on YouTube

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

i acutally tried to find this video and i only found one of an apparent easily recognizable cocaine deal. i can't wrap my mind around this sort of thing being so readily available on a commercial site like Youtube. their so blatant.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

thats about the most mismatched music possible for the subject matter. its absurd. they used to play **** like that at carnivals and clown shows. now its the soundtrack to murder and drug trafficking?

You're using your cultural bias. That kind of music is silly to us but down there it's viewed differently.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

yea no **** i am.

Thank you, JTF ... you deserve some sort of prize for this. Next they'll find some conspiracy amongst housewives who have been murdering each other for beanie babies or cabbage patch kids.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt View Post
    Thank you, JTF ... you deserve some sort of prize for this. Next they'll find some conspiracy amongst housewives who have been murdering each other for beanie babies or cabbage patch kids.
    http://www.aboutbeanies.com/news/199...ger_Murder.txt
    http://www.snopes.com/business/origins/cabbage.asp