Thread: Truthmartialarts J.F.Springer

Truthmartialarts J.F.Springer

J. F. Springer on Truthmartialarts and southern praying mantis forum U.K. has made derogatory remarks about myself, Norman & Milton Chin, Mark Foons Hands, and members of the Hung Ching. This Chinese New Year was special because the Hung Ching and Hung Mun united in brotherhood as one. My name is James Cama. I am the instructor at the Chinese Freemason's Hung Ching. My Sifu is Robert T. Lee who was a direct disciple of Grand Master Lam Sang of the Kwong Sai Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai. I have over 40 years experience. If Jack Springer wishes to experience my Martial Arts first hand visit me at 211 Canal St. Chinese Freemason. Call 347 495-6992. I will be glad to have a friendly exchange of hands which will be filmed for all to see.

And you post this here for what reason?

Why not post on truth martial arts or the other forum in the UK where JFS posted about you and your shifu?

Why not just email him and invite him over to gong sau??
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 04-10-2007 at 08:11 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

It was Springer who attacked me publicly on the internet. I did post on southern praying mantis kung fu forum and they took it off after one day but left his remarks for four days. I will not go on that disgusting lowlife site of his. Springer is the one with the problem. He wrote libelous things about me without even knowing me. If he was any kind of man he would have come face to face and say those things to me. I am not going to banter on the internet about this. He has my number and knows where I am if he wants to see me.
    Last edited by Sam; 04-10-2007 at 08:39 AM.

Then settle it like men, show up and put up or stop posting the desire to gong sau
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Dale

Dale, why would you defend a lowlife like Springer?

Perhaps your Sifu Hagood wants to see the two lofans who are far ahead of him fight?

-jo

Mr Springer:
    Why must one attack one person after another? Especially some you don't even know.If it's to create a name for oneself,the method is improper. As Lam Sang once said"A flower naturally has a scent".Most being attacked laugh it off as childs play,to be recognized.However the attacked on the "Three Eight Twenty One ",is not in good faith. Especially since you yourself is also a member.Even if you have no more association with your previous teacher( Bil Chung). It was Bill Chung that brought you into Hung Men, and that makes him your uncle.So he would be responsible for your actions.It would be hurting your uncles standing.
    Robert Lee

Chop Suey Springer

White Ghost Spring Roll.What You Talkie? All People you name I know . I Know Who your teacher.He ABC. Two knind ABC,Smart ABC,Dumb ABC.Your teacher Bill Chung is Dunb ABC Kind.You kind we call White Garbage. Dumb ABC teach White Gabage,you get we call Chop Suey.Your Teacher Kung Fu Chop Suey you know? Chop Suey Kung Fu is fool white garbage Like you. In China Chop Suey food Pig eat you know? Only White garbage pick 80 year old man. Mark Foon old you kick? You we call stupit White Ghost. Who me? Come Pell Street Hip Sing try find out. All get tirie you teacher Bill Chung .All now see Bill Chung like put up show for Hip Sing /Free Mason .In China we say pea make pea.I teach you :Bill Chung Talke spit from mouth,You Springroll Talke From Ass. Bill Chung too scare bring whitetrash student l youkind Chinese New Year. nobody want garbage.I say no true? hay? Then come Chinese new Year. Come Pell Street Hip Sing. I Give all tea drink. You Springroll I give special cup :my pee you must drinkie. Mark Foon too smart play you game.Chinese never give White garbage real kung fu.I see you Army man,How many book you read? How many meal you eat? Come Pell Street hip Sing and Drink my cup special tea. Let Fat man watch cancer man drink my special tea. That all I say.No ball come, don't waste time.I no answer.White garbage have one ball,come find me,I you elder,I you teacher elder.No ball,then use tonque clean Bill Chung ass,and I throw two garbage out now. I teach you one thing.In China say"Holding Chicking feather thinking it a devine right ".Now Come!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It was Springer who attacked me publicly on the internet. I did post on southern praying mantis kung fu forum and they took it off after one day but left his remarks for four days.
    That wasnt done on purpose or for any underlying reason, it was just bad timing. Given the time difference and the fact it was a weekend just meant no one was reading / modding it. Once it came to attention it was removed with an explanation and no arguments.
    The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become.

train hard...

www.tonglong.co.uk/

www.tonglong.co.uk/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by truthman View Post
    White Ghost Spring Roll.What You Talkie? All People you name I know . I Know Who your teacher.He ABC. Two knind ABC,Smart ABC,Dumb ABC.Your teacher Bill Chung is Dunb ABC Kind.You kind we call White Garbage. Dumb ABC teach White Gabage,you get we call Chop Suey.Your Teacher Kung Fu Chop Suey you know? Chop Suey Kung Fu is fool white garbage Like you. In China Chop Suey food Pig eat you know? Only White garbage pick 80 year old man. Mark Foon old you kick? You we call stupit White Ghost. Who me? Come Pell Street Hip Sing try find out. All get tirie you teacher Bill Chung .All now see Bill Chung like put up show for Hip Sing /Free Mason .In China we say pea make pea.I teach you :Bill Chung Talke spit from mouth,You Springroll Talke From Ass. Bill Chung too scare bring whitetrash student l youkind Chinese New Year. nobody want garbage.I say no true? hay? Then come Chinese new Year. Come Pell Street Hip Sing. I Give all tea drink. You Springroll I give special cup :my pee you must drinkie. Mark Foon too smart play you game.Chinese never give White garbage real kung fu.I see you Army man,How many book you read? How many meal you eat? Come Pell Street hip Sing and Drink my cup special tea. Let Fat man watch cancer man drink my special tea. That all I say.No ball come, don't waste time.I no answer.White garbage have one ball,come find me,I you elder,I you teacher elder.No ball,then use tonque clean Bill Chung ass,and I throw two garbage out now. I teach you one thing.In China say"Holding Chicking feather thinking it a devine right ".Now Come!

Who the hell is the idiot who posted this mess?

yeah who the **** types like that

Don't bring your dirty laundry from other boards here.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by truthman View Post
    that's classic.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter