Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Some thoughts on the myth of Southern Shaolin - for Eric Ling

Tony,

Do you even read the title of the threads or do you just highjack them indescriminatly. If you want to continue with my family discussion on our Kuen Jong Dip Gwat Gung you are more than welcome to come and join us.
    http://hfy108.com/forums/showthread....=15&pagenumber =26

http://hfy108.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2159

In case your curious. I never read anything other than what was posted on your seminar flyer respond list sent in on the WC portion of the KFO board a long time ago. The one that the people attended responces were posted. The info. was discussed with me from a close friend who attended the seminar back then. I thought it would be interesting to get you to chat about it (technically) as we were already talking about Dip Gwat. This was an easy example for discussion on the difference in process/cultivation IMO. It happened to be around the same time you chimed in so I thought why not ask since you were here! See how little things without background can be thought of as High-Jacking rather than timing!

BTW: I dont surf HFY board. Two web sites is more than enough.
    Jim

Sorry folks,

Got absolutely no clue about what you guys are talking about .... so I shall not be posting here.....

Robert my friend, maybe you want to change the thread title to :-

"Myth about mythologies of internal/external components interaction of intellectual elemental Kung Fu from a historical to contemporary perspective" errrh , preferably with my name excluded.

Warmest Regards.

Eric

Smile Hi Eric,

My sincere apologies that your good name got dragged into this debate. Collateral damage of this sort was never my intention. Anyway thank you for participating. As for changing the name of the thread, I think only the mod have that ability. If you and others prefer this thread to be deleted, I will do so as requested. I will leave this couple of days and will delete it after the weakend by the lastest. Take care, my friend.

Warmest regards

Robert
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Robert,

No no no, not suggesting killing the thread…

Just letting you know that I would not be playing here.

Keep it going ….. Giving my English a very good workout….

Understand that you started with good “yi” and then the “chi” & “shen” got all mangled up giving shape to funny “Xing”.

But as long as the “xin” is in the right place, the rest of the body parts got to catch up, that’s all.

Warmest Regards.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Understood, my friend.

Here's some thoughts in Chinese for you and those who are interested. The discussion subject is about the Luohan Xinggong Duanda's 18 Luohan Gong (first road). The remarks in quotes are from another poster on a mainland Kung Fu forum. The reply is mine:

第一路 仙人拱手 一回

[生克治化]以呼吸定息﹑用偪(服)氣全神﹑ 是虛心實腹﹑養氣血生津。實腹﹑一使
    丹田氣滿。虛心﹑鼻孔提氣存于心。聽其自然﹑行功積力﹑氣粗則力壯。

[生克治化] =>[水火轉輪] =>[土中生金]

有關「偪」這個字的解釋

1.侵迫。同「逼」。左傳.僖公五年:「桓莊之族何罪,而以為戮,不唯偪乎?」孟子.滕文公上:「草木暢茂 ,禽獸繁殖;五穀不登,禽獸偪人。」

2.即行縢。包裹在足脛上,使跳騰輕便。俗稱為「綁腿」。詩經.小雅.采菽「赤芾在股,邪幅在下」句下毛亨 .傳 :「幅,偪也,所以自偪束也。」鄭玄.箋:「邪幅,如今行縢也,偪束其脛,自足至膝,故曰在下。」禮 記.內則:「偪屨著綦。」

3.屈服。通「伏」。三國志.卷三十五.蜀書.諸葛亮傳:『又荊州之民附操者,偪兵勢耳,非心服也 。」

「偪氣」是逼氣還是服氣(若是服氣就要寫做「伏氣」)?
    我個人認為逼氣比較正確。
    因為所謂的「定息」應該解作「停息」,
    定息若解作穩定呼吸意義不大,平常人就在穩定呼吸何必特別寫。
    先呼出內氣,然後吸滿,之後停息,此時要用神也就是意念,讓氣腹實而心虛。
    配合仙人拱手的動作能讓胸腔擴大,肺葉完全舒張,有利於有氧呼吸。

肺部平時不是完全張開的,肺葉的尖端有所為的「死空間」,
    氣功體式有助死空間充氣,進行氧氣與二氧化碳的交換。
    多寶塔兄高見。

愚意以為自“以呼吸定息”至“氣粗則力壯” 共五十字應大衍之數﹐ 齊魯文化之
    徵。

[生克治化]﹕破題以陰陽消長﹐五行生克﹐五氣治化。

以呼吸定息﹕這句開宗明義是以一呼一吸為一息(一度)。息字解為十二月辟卦陰消
    陽息之道﹐是內練一口氣的根本理論﹐在這裡是立言之本。

用偪(服)氣全神﹕偪﹐疑為服字的別借字。如道家煉丹的服氣則較為貼切上文下理。
    服氣全神即煉氣化神之意。偪字則較近螳螂練三回九轉時束腰排氣之意。

是虛心實腹﹕明顯是道家語。

養氣血生津﹕道家煉丹七返九還﹐金津玉液煉丹緊要。

實腹﹑一使丹田氣滿。虛心﹑鼻孔提氣存于心﹕此二句對上面虛心實腹作詮解。

聽其自然﹑行功積力﹕行功積力對應羅漢行功短打之行功有三乘﹐拳功相附相成。

氣粗則力壯﹕ 氣與力合﹐氣粗自然力壯。

官兄之見解深入,
    與官兄討論「服氣」一詞,如何是「服氣」?

道教丹術最早是從服藥健身開始,
    玉皇心印經中說上藥三品歸成精氣神,相信是後來的演化。
    服藥改成服氣,其中的「服」應該是指「吞服」,
    引氣下十二重樓?如何引?
    這「服」字我認為是個關鍵。
    十二重樓一般通說是指氣管,
    氣管通氣如何要引?說不通!
    「服」通過的是食道,
    在停息的狀態下吞嚥引津液下食道,會帶動氣下行,這個氣不是空氣。

不知道官兄所理解的服氣是如何呢?

此勢提到「行功積力,氣粗則力壯」,
    所以做此勢氣力會增長,這也是相對應的驗證,
    如果沒有氣力增長,或者氣力增長效果不顯著應該都是練錯了。
    多寶塔兄客氣﹑客氣。

官兄之見解深入,
    與官兄討論「服氣」一詞,如何是「服氣」?

道教丹術最早是從服藥健身開始,
    丹道的確是始于方士主將服藥保健(主要是散或丸劑)即所謂外丹﹐靈感可能來至煉
    朱砂(礦砂散狀)而成汞(水銀)珠狀但不能成丸﹐即所謂不能圓滿通融之意。煉丹火
    過猛﹐汞會化為水銀氣﹐此時對人而言毒性最烈所以不能用。其實方士服藥會使人
    產生亢奮(即西方所謂HIGH)﹐以古人的知識這是相當“神奇”﹐現代人則明白這是
    百害而無一利。可是煉外丹的過程和念理卻又引發宋代內丹(如全真派)的形成。由
    于宋代心學﹑理學的抬頭和象數的學術復興加上融匯佛法禪定﹐內丹之流以前人煉
    外丹的經驗來個格物致知﹐物格而後知至﹐而成丹道。煉外丹的基本目的是延年益
    壽使達官貴人可永享榮華富貴﹐但長久經驗知道以人相長生是妄想﹐萬事萬物都依
    生滅定律﹐所以內丹之士轉以天命之謂性為長且久的立論跟據﹐以精﹑氣﹑神為藥
    來治貪﹑嗔﹑痴三毒。性﹑元神﹑金丹其實都是指同一個東西。

玉皇心印經中說上藥三品歸成精氣神,相信是後來的演化。
    服藥改成服氣,其中的「服」應該是指「吞服」,
    同意。不錯﹐愚意「服」確是指「吞服」

引氣下十二重樓?如何引?
    這「服」字我認為是個關鍵。
    十二重樓一般通說是指氣管,
    氣管通氣如何要引?說不通!
    「服」通過的是食道,
    在停息的狀態下吞嚥引津液下食道,會帶動氣下行,這個氣不是空氣。

不知道官兄所理解的服氣是如何呢?
    後天之氣即所謂呼吸口鼻之氣是為氣息﹐先天之氣即奇經八脈及十二正經(八剛十二
    柔)陽氣陰血運行之道謂之身息。一般人無論氣息身息都是不斷的運行而他們都不能
    意職到氣息身息﹐息息相關的道理。津液的出現就是奇經八脈及十二正經﹐奇正
    相生的表現。煉丹者以津液中的精氣經嚥道和合自喉道(十二重樓﹐膽經主之)中的
    後天之氣以意送至胃中納入足明陽胃經﹐然後經井池雙穴再納入督﹑任脈復至丹田。
    這過程是必要順天而行(逆人道﹐左旋)﹐所謂順人道則生男育女﹐逆人道則成仙作
    佛。平常人呼吸紊亂﹐內息逆天而行﹐所以醉生而夢死。修道者繩之以規矩而了然
    生死﹐所謂定息即此意﹐當中亦有停息一節(即四季土王用事或冬藏)。

此勢提到「行功積力,氣粗則力壯」,
    所以做此勢氣力會增長,這也是相對應的驗證,
    如果沒有氣力增長,或者氣力增長效果不顯著應該都是練錯了。
    多寶塔兄所言甚是。

此勢以後天先理脾胃﹐脾動力氣大﹐胃足中氣壯﹐ 同時兼顧以心﹑意﹑氣﹑力所形
    成的內三合鏈(心與意合﹐意與氣合﹐氣與力合)﹐所以行功積力非此奈何﹖

未知多寶塔兄以為如何﹖

to be continued...
    Last edited by mantis108; 04-26-2007 at 10:23 AM.

對敵交手歌訣

妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Smile

Continued ...

一般人胸腔的形狀都有點凹陷,
    古人所謂肺如華蓋,胸腔應該要能如華蓋圓滿撐張才好。
    此勢肘後引顯然是開闊胸腔,但是要切記不可挺胸以致後背凹陷,後背也要圓撐為佳。
    官兄說此勢引後天理脾胃所見是深刻的。
    古人所謂氣入丹田,其實空氣一直都在肺臟,不會到丹田,
    丹田之所以鼓脹是因為橫隔膜下壓胃腸等內臟的關係,
    我個人理解這樣的擠壓有助於脾胃大小腸的按摩,
    脾主運化,這樣的呼吸按摩內臟有助於氣血津液的運化,應該是無疑的,
    與脾的功能相同。
    肘後引以閩南語說是開上八卦,口訣中說「氣滿應心」,
    也就是鳩尾壇中會鼓起(中焦氣滿),
    這也可以與官兄李脾胃之說相呼應。

與官兄討論一下「心意」,
    心與意其實能分辨的人不多,但是也不是很難分辨。
    以心意為宗的心意六合把、形意拳都是在此下功夫的,
    但是心意不一定是「合」的,意與氣合也不是理所當然,
    事實上也有「意到氣到,氣到力到」,意氣力三者分至的理論,
    不一定要「合」。
    何者為心?何者為意?
    以我的理解,心是思慮想像,意則是離思慮想像的意念,
    操作上意是最重要,王薌齋大師將形意拳結合鶴拳新創的拳種叫「意拳」,
    去掉「形」這個字,我認為其實含有深意。
    多寶塔兄

一般人胸腔的形狀都有點凹陷,
    古人所謂肺如華蓋,胸腔應該要能如華蓋圓滿撐張才好。
    此勢肘後引顯然是開闊胸腔,但是要切記不可挺胸以致後背凹陷,後背也要圓撐為
    佳。
    官兄說此勢引後天理脾胃所見是深刻的。
    古人所謂氣入丹田,其實空氣一直都在肺臟,不會到丹田,
    丹田之所以鼓脹是因為橫隔膜下壓胃腸等內臟的關係,
    我個人理解這樣的擠壓有助於脾胃大小腸的按摩,
    脾主運化,這樣的呼吸按摩內臟有助於氣血津液的運化,應該是無疑的,
    與脾的功能相同。
    肘後引以閩南語說是開上八卦,口訣中說「氣滿應心」,
    也就是鳩尾壇中會鼓起(中焦氣滿),
    這也可以與官兄李脾胃之說相呼應。
    多寶塔兄果然高妙﹗有了「氣滿應心」之體驗則可談納卦﹐胸(連背)為兼山艮﹐胸
    欲起而心欲止﹐兼山艮以治心胸其妙無窮。再者艮卦乃“連山易”之首﹐“連山易”
    者愚意以為炎帝(神穠氏)的承傳(蚩尤為之末)乃南方稻米文化﹐夏人因之﹐山水泥
    土以至飲男女﹐脾土不能不理﹐南醫多以調理脾胃為先怕者與“連山易”的承傳
    不無關系﹐華夏道統尤未失也。

與官兄討論一下「心意」,
    心與意其實能分辨的人不多,但是也不是很難分辨。
    以心意為宗的心意六合把、形意拳都是在此下功夫的,
    但是心意不一定是「合」的,意與氣合也不是理所當然,
    事實上也有「意到氣到,氣到力到」,意氣力三者分至的理論,
    不一定要「合」。
    何者為心?何者為意?
    以我的理解,心是思慮想像,意則是離思慮想像的意念,
    操作上意是最重要,王薌齋大師將形意拳結合鶴拳新創的拳種叫「意拳」,
    去掉「形」這個字,我認為其實含有深意。
    愚意以為心﹑意﹑氣﹑力即列子所謂太易(未見氣)﹑太初(氣之始)﹑太始(形之始)﹑
    太素(質之始)﹐ 亦如老子所謂道生一﹐一生二﹐二生三﹐三生萬物。心乃太易﹑意
    乃太初﹐太易﹑太初未見與見之別。心如昭日﹐意如皓月﹐月必以日光始生華而所
    以有陰晴圓缺﹐意亦如是。心意無合如月之無華﹐失之于陰陽﹐無以為道﹐不可不
    察。古人以意字通志字﹐意者立言之于心上﹐ 志者士之心﹐所同者有心之所為教也﹐
    心處下尤一點靈光之于暗極之處﹐千百裡外都能見。心既是光源並不能自視﹐必有
    意然後能見﹐所以意誠則心正之表﹐正心乃誠意之本﹐吾人功夫之所在。頭﹑手﹑
    足三正即誠其意而正其心之法。形與意一大恆(太極)也﹐愚意以為不可厚此而薄彼。

請兄參詳。

This is somewhat related to the debate in this thread. I hope this would show that I am not copy and paste from a $1.25 book and call it the greatest discovery of all time.

Warmest regards

Robert

PS: 清未阮元重刊的《宋本礼记疏本》:

大学之道,在明明德,在亲民,在止於至善。知止而後有定,定而後能静,静而後能安,安而後能虑,虑而後能得 。物有本末,事有终始,知所先後,则近道矣。

古之欲明明德於天下者,先治其国;欲治其国者,先齐其家;欲齐其家者,先修其身;欲修其身者,先正其心 ;欲正其心者,先诚其意;欲诚其意者,先致其知;致知在格物。

物格而後知至,知至而後意诚,意诚而後心正,心正而後身修,身修而後家齐,家齐而後国治,国治而後天下 平。

自天子以至於庶人。壹是皆以修身为本。其本乱,而末治者否矣。其所厚者薄,而其所薄者厚,未之有也。此 谓知本,此谓知之至也。

所谓诚其意者,毋自欺也。如恶恶臭,如好好色。此之谓自谦。故君子必慎其独也。小人闲居为不善,无所不 至。见君子而後厌然,掩其不善,而著其善。人之 视己,如见其肺肝然,则何益矣?此谓诚於中,形於外。故君子必慎其独也。曾子曰:“十目所视,十手所指,其 严乎!”富润屋,德润身,心广体胖,故君子必诚 其意。

Enjoy.
    Last edited by mantis108; 04-26-2007 at 10:35 AM.

對敵交手歌訣

妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Eric/Robert et al,

Eric,

Much thanks for sharing all your research. Its real nice to see the chinese martial art community being more open. Its also great to see the long term Wall between the White Crane & Wing Chun family breaking down.

Robert,

I hope this would show that I am not copy and paste from a $1.25 book and call it the greatest discovery of all time.

Pretty Internet Files or $1.25 Book or Free Book doesn't matter if you dont understand what your reading. Find someone to help you go thru the qi process. Sometimes its almost better off not knowing as your bubble doesn't get shattered. Atleast thats how I felt! Been there for sure! I feel for you!

Thanks all for the great debate and info..

Gotta run!
    Last edited by Jim Roselando; 04-26-2007 at 11:39 AM.
    Jim

originally posted by Jim Roselando
    Pretty Internet Files or $1.25 Book or Free Book doesn't matter if you dont understand what your reading. Find someone to help you go thru the qi process. Sometimes its almost better off not knowing as your bubble doesn't get shattered. Atleast thats how I felt! Been there for sure! I feel for you!
    Jim,
    There is obviously no end to the limit of your unfounded insults. When you find someone to help you go through the qi process you just mind find it to be a little different than that stuff hendrik is peddling as a qi process. But if you feel better off not knowing then you must be in seventh heaven right now!
    Tony Jacobs

ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

"...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

Quote Originally Posted by mantis108 View Post
    Unlike Jim and Hendrik, I don't believe in doctrine in martial arts and particularly in Kung Fu. This is IMHO the reason that Jim and Hendrik believe that yours truely know little of or have virtually no experience with the so-called "internal arts-alchemy". .....

Sincerely,

Mantis108

I am a kyokushin, is Kyokushin philosophy believe in doctrine?

As for internal art, I dont believe in any bias, simple,

if one could describe the experience of how and what it is internal art, in their own words instead of book reading knowledge or all book reading theory. or THINING they know via reading BOOKs.

Then, the person justified him/herself.

It is not my believe but it is what the person presented. I dont judge but describe what is shown infront of my eyes.

If you dis-agree with me, then describe to us here on : what is your experience when you train and activate your Ren and Du? That simple. if you could, then you have it. if you cant then you dont have it. Disregard of if you read all the chinese classical and be able to debate the book knowledge as you like it.

See, the trouble we often see's other as dogmatism without seing ourself is using our Dogma to judge others and missing the point of Does one capable of "seeing"/experiencing the Nature and then describe the Nature, however, shallow or Deep, that is a very distingtive things compare with book reading understanding and calling others dogmatism.

One very practical example on using the HRV machine is that:

Eric has mentions Sidai could speaking and issue power at ease. That IMHO if Sidai let us monitor her HRV, I would guarentee she has very good handling habit on here HRV via her cultivation of Kung Fu.

Thus, with this above, we have a quantitative way of monitoring and direction on what is a good Kung Fu cultivation is like as a reference.

So, those think they could learn a few terms in the web and KNOW it all, without really go Bai Si and respect the teacher such as Sidai and learning . they are day dreaming, Dont believe me? Hook themself up to the HRV and see if they can even handle it ?

People these days just read some terms and collect what others said and start to be come a Pioneer of Kung Fu. What pioneer is that? Collector Pioneer is certain because they did spend thier effort to collect lots of good things, but not the Pioneer of the subject in Chinese Kung Fu for that needs proper transmission. IMHO

Best Regards
    Hendrik
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-29-2007 at 10:22 AM.

Hi Jim

"Cool. Then you will understand why anyone who holds this attitude towards the Internal practices/discussions will not be able to accept what they consider off and not state their belief. In the end we dont have to agree but as with all discussions their will be a pouint where both parties agree and disagree. JR "

+++Yes i understand. As someone who has spent 29 years believing in and practising the Esoteric Science in one form or another, i dont accept many false statements i hear, hence i have posted. Many make statments with 1 or 2 years of study, and because of ego, think they understand "Everything". This is one of the biggest traps, and its at this time, the diamond sutra must be cast into the fire, and progres needs to be from experiance and training correcty.

"Who cares what one person on the internet says if you are happy? There are Millions of Kung Fu people in the world. We have here maybe a 6-8 chit chatting regularly in this topic. Does the rant of one person mean anything other than what it is? One persons rant? BFD IMO Jr"

+++In general i dont. But slander is a nasty beast, that can destroy, years of work developing friendships, in the research sence. I dont have to sit back and accept someones slander. And most need to learn the lesson, if your shift is filthy, dont bother looking at the a fleck of dirt on mine.

Anyone can do what they want with what they aquire in life. People share how they want and how they feel it will "benefit" the general reader. JR

+++Yes, and of cource convenietly they leave out ~MOst~ of the truth, and only focus on the parts that make them look good. And IMO, it rarly benefits anyone but their ego and self supporting their illusions.

You asked for a list of Kung Fu arts that cultivate the Noi and I gave you a list proving that its normal. You never asked for a Spiritual tradition list. Thats just rambling when a quesiton has been answered.

+++No, i didnt ask for ANY list. You are calling Noi gung the true alchemy system, from what i am understanding of your posts. I am saying its not, and only the spiritual traditions contain the true Alchemy/resurection system.
    My statement was clear. Almost no true/complete system of alchemy/resurection is found within any MA. There are a few systems of alchemy that contain the entire system and a MA platform, and they are really really rare, and i already mentioned 3 of them.
    So my statement was simply expressing this, and you seem to doubt what im saying, and gave me a tiny list of MA systems that supposedly have the true esoteric docrine/resurection/alchemy method, which, according to almost every ancient world tradition, isnt a correct speculation. But you are allowed your POV and Opinion, and i would never think to tell you otherwise

You can get this list from any good Masonic book. I can send you to the places/Sifu's in the Kung Fu system list I provided that will teach you the stuff I am talking about.

+++I warned you about using masonic literature, as it is degraded information. And only has a small fragment of the symbolism interpretation system. The core teachings are lost.

But would you send someone you dont know, to a teacher to learn anything? Teachers (of esoteric and internal studies) are for those who want to complete serious study. Would you send window shoppers to a teacher and waste everyones time? When the window shopper can learn from books, deciede what direction they want to go, and than search out a teacher to help them walk the path.

Where are the schools and teachers of the list you provided producing todays alchemists? Example: In the US there are only a handful of Gnostic Churches. Are they really teaching Alchemy? Yi Chuan, Jook Lum and many other Kung Fu systems have a proven track record of this stuff proving my point.

+++Yi chuan and othe Kung fu systems do not have any track record of preserving the true Alchemy/resurection/esoteric docrine, plain and simple, proving my point, and that point is - Internal Kung Fu has a fragment of the whole of the system. And their is no mumbo jumo, or mysticism involved with what i am talking about. Its a science. Using the internet or phonebook, imo , wont lead you to the inner teachings anymore than it would lead you to inner door WCK.

Where are the school and teachers? Not in the public eye or in the eye of the profane. They are not their for "Window shoppers" or knowledge gatherers. But with your few years of training im sure you are aware of that.

I'm not as lucky as you. I have I have not studied this stuff much but researched it a bit. Found many parallels and would love to learn more. Can you tell me who or where I can go to learn more? No need to list them all but a few would be cool. How about Hermetics or Druid practices?

+++Karma brings those what one deserves. I have always searcher for the truth. Again, im sure you understand, more than anyone, no one is just going to let someone drill them for questions, or entertain casual seekers. We are not talking about public available teachings. If you are simply looking to learn more, buy a book. Thats the only way, as no initiate will teach a non initiate anything but basic basic things.
    If your willing to commit yourself into practise, serious practise and study, and you are at the point where you are willing to be "Screened" for moral fiber and Intent, we can meet, and i will direct you to someone in Ohio, for Druidism. You would have to commit to being an initiate though and its not something done lightly.

Hermetics is a very very hard system to find in its pure form, more so than most. Most groups that purport to be "Hermetics" have degraded the system, with mystisim, and turned it into a Mystical Lodge of sorts. You wont find, to my knowledge many legitamate hermetic systems in the USA. You will find individuals, who have pieced it together, as some try to do with Emie, from the ancient writtings, and practise on their own. or learn systems that are more complete and than use that to help open up the Hermetic system for themselves, as others use Tai Chi to open up internal methods in WCK, for example.
    Same for Pythagorian method. Great system. But almost extinct. Most of the systems are not 100% complete, for example Judaic Kabala is a very full system, yet it lacks the grounding, rooting, and settleing methods on the physical plane, that say Taoism has. But Taoism is lacking parts of the Alpha numeric coding system. See? Its not easy study.

There are only so many things you can do with the human body. Maybe you get a better idea as to why there guys are called:

Warriors Of Stillness

+++ i thought they were lazy~! "I watch him hoping and jumping around like a tiger, while i am calm and entertained"

Your jumping all over the place! hahaha Interesting POV

+++Right, i had to address several things. and to save bandwidth stuck it all together. But everything is extremly clear in what i wrote, and why the info is linked together. Its not just my POV, its the POV of many many initiats, from many differant systems, from many differant cultures, who share the exact same system, that has been passed down since pre flood. Its the Op system of the Human organizm. Simply playing with Noi Gung isnt going to achieve learning, activating and delveloping resurection nor the entire system that supports it, and also contains and tranmits the entire history of the human organizm.
    Keep learning though, and good luck in your journey.

And you wonder why the word Speculation comes up from time to time.

+++Yep, thats why i posted. Alot of speculation going on. And we are protective ,over the things, we love and spend 20-30 years i-n study and practise of.

ROFLOL

+++??Whats funny?

Your train YKS system.
    Grandmaster Yuen Kay-San’s early written notes is: “Sum Jing Hei Cheung Lao - quiet the heart and conserve the Chi/Breath.”
    Everyone knows about the Wai aspects of tendon/sinew/etc training. Your better off trying to crack this Kuit Code.

+++Actually i have found, MOSt dont know about the Yik Gang training, as its lost to many branchs of WCK, and many who study branchs, that have Yik gang, are not even taught it.

But thanks for sharing the YKS info!! I appreicate it. And will seriously consider that Kuit. But does it have the character for "Chi" or "Hei" ? My understanding is Breath work isnt part of Kulo/YKS Noi Gung, or am i mistaken?

And if you are ever interested in meeting and you are ready to commit to a serious study of Resurection Skill/Alchemy, i would be more than happy to facilitate you meeting someone localy. I might have trouble finding you someone in Boston though. But if you are willing to travel to Michigan, Ohio, or perhaps NYC, i can help.

Im short on time, due to project demands, so i will be gone for a bit. Any more info on Noi gung and WCK will be enjoyed. Good luck Jim!!

Sincerly

Brian
    "i see thy nose, but not what dog to feed it to" othello