Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ninja Six and DVD woes

[

Just so you know, these movies were EXTREMELY cheap to make. They were all shot within 4-7 days. Ninja Vs. Bruce Lee is 3 different movies spliced together, so that's why it looks off. Ninja in the USA and Ninja vs. Shaolin Guards aren't cut whatsoever, and Ninja Hunter has a couple cuts, but only 12 seconds of the movie were cut out and it didn't bother me. We still get to see Jack Long pumping womens breasts to develop his Chi. The only part cut out is a below the waist shot of a woman's hairy *****.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

And like I said, Ninja Death 1 is good, and Ninja Death 2 and 3 are HORRIBLE! Ninja teh Final Duel is the one with the nudity and cussing. Shaolin Dolemite takes it even more to the extreme.

Neither Ninja Death or Final Duel were TV shows.

Ninja Death 1 was directed by the great Joseph Kuo, but he couldn't handle it and quit the project leaving Chiang Sheng to direct them. Chiang Sheng also directed Ninja in the USA while directing NInja death 2 and 3.

I have already thoroughly explained both the Ninja Death series and NInja: the Final Duel series in previous posts, so I really can't take the time to repeat myself.
    Last edited by jethro; 04-26-2007 at 03:35 PM.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."