Thread: Choy Lay Fut Buck Sing Gwoon Pt.3 on Youtube. More action, full contact fights

Choy Lay Fut Buck Sing Gwoon Pt.3 on Youtube. More action, full contact fights

Hi all,

As promised here is part 3 of the Choy Lay Fut Buck Sing Gwoon. More action and techniques from Master Dave Lacey, Buck Sing Choy Lay Fut full contact fights - destroying our opponents, Sun Da ( Spirit God Kung Fu), Buck Sing CLF on the bigscreen and much more!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfgLD0Vw-I

Enjoy.

Nick
    Buck Sing Gwoon

excellent, that was really cool, keep them coming, their great.
    A wise man knows, that to know is to know that to know is not to know

Interesting but what's with the guy cutting his tingue with the broken cup and rubbing his blood on the other guys chest

Quote Originally Posted by shuaichiao View Post
    Interesting but what's with the guy cutting his tingue with the broken cup and rubbing his blood on the other guys chest
    ceremony/ritual for spirit god kung fu

Thats some very nice Choy Lay Fut!
    No wonder the CLF Buck Sing group is known for their fighting.
    More clips!

buk sing

hi guys,
    i think the clips are great ,no offence to any CLF guys but it wasnt a style that i would consider learning that was until i saw buk sing clf & the Lacey guys ,their **** hot at what they do. everytime i view the clips ,i never get to see the full duration of them as it seems to cut short after about 15-30 secs. any clues to why this is happening.

cheers
    hakka jai

Nick, CSCC

Sorry for asking, what is the relation of Sun Da with Buck Sing CLF?

The old fights are form Australia?

Very nice videos

Hi Jaza,

The fights took place in Melbourne and Perth in Australia... they wer full contact matches.

As for the Sun Da... My Sifu Dave Lacey was invited to a secret private demonstration of Spiritual kung fu by Master Chan in 1988..... This style is not openly taught in Hong kong or around the world...We decided it would be interesting to show people a very short clip of this ( thats it really).

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the full contact matches and the fighting techniques of the BSG.

Regards,

Nick
    Buck Sing Gwoon.

pure dead brillant

hi folks,
    Enjoyed the FC fights they were good. I have 2 uncles that do the sun gung/da. apart from my uncles i know of SG masters but all are closed door . loved the clips which included the BSCLF sifu ,could you tell me if there are any good BSCLF sifu/guys in the UK ,i know there are hung sing but i want to learn the BSCLF.

cheers

good to see the techniques of the style used in full contact fighting.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 04-17-2007 at 11:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.