Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hell has this forum been reduced to??

What the hell has this forum been reduced to??

I just can't believe the titles on some of these threads:

* OT: how do you cope with breakup(s)

*Game for movie buffs

*completely off topic-pipe smokers

*Half man Half beast

*global "Incident" site

*Why is it.....

*free age calculater-try yee

*Way OT about Windows Vista

*OT: so my domain name expired!

*Mexican drug cartels leave trail on YouTube

etc, etc.

WTF? Why is there so much useless sh1t posted here? The other thread, Southern, Northern, etc., seem to be much better. Seriously, these threads invite stupidity and are a complete waste of time (so much UNLIKE the theads that actually have contect related to CMA, LOL).

Find another site to post up yer dribble, or use myspace if you want to chat with your friends and talk about dating, games, clothing, drugs and computer problems.

How about we talk about some KF?? Or sh1t, at least get a good ol' fashioned flame war up and running again. At least THERE is some MA entertainment. And where the f*ck is Doo Wai anyhow????

And for all you who find and post up good youtube clips, keep up the good work. Discussions about styles, techqniques, history etc. are still kicking ass on here. Let's just get rid of the crap.

Peace
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 04-19-2007 at 11:10 AM.

The other forums are for talking about styles and CMA, etc. This forum seems to have gotten tired of talking about MMA vs. CMA finally.

But if you want to post some clips, go right ahead.

Oh, and Lama Pai sucks, right? LOL
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 04-19-2007 at 11:13 AM.

Well, at least he didn't mention my Women threads!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

third day of wing chun last night.

im enjoying myself so far.

learned the first 10 movements for the wooden dummy on tuesday. that was also very fun.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

oh but boy, the school is deep from my apartment.

i ride my bike 6.5 miles to get there then 6.5 home.

2 miles to work 2 miles home, 6.5 to class 6.5 to home

17 miles a day a few hours of kungfu.

fear my kicks!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Yeah, it was better when people were talking about raising mantids.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Should have a general topics forum. Those that want to read and post can go there, those that don't....well.....don't.

Everybody become happy campers. That's my 2 pesos on the subject.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Mantids are Hungry little Buggers!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You could always post a general starter topic to get things going. That would be more benefical than this post.

pick what to click

With 10,000+ members, it's a little noisy around here, no doubt. Be selective. Feed the threads you like with intelligent posts. Starve the ones you don't by simply ignoring them. No one is making you read the OTs. You click them yourself. As long as you click this, I'm cool with it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

i have to say gene i was a might bit scared at first to see what you wanted me to click so bad.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    You could always post a general starter topic to get things going. That would be more benefical than this post.
    Oh, you're just sore 'cause some of the posts I'm referring to are YOURS, LOL!

Just the two

One being a cross based terrorist related post to another thread, not anthing about a half man half beast. I have put down plenty of martial related posts in the past.

Though the point stands, you could actually still make a post.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    With 10,000+ members, it's a little noisy around here, no doubt. Be selective. Feed the threads you like with intelligent posts. Starve the ones you don't by simply ignoring them. No one is making you read the OTs. You click them yourself. As long as you click this, I'm cool with it.

Gonna be getting my order this Friday. Will post feedback.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

what the hell have you done, Lama Pai Sifu?

Look at what you've spawned.

That'll teach you to complain. You'll take your forum and like it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart