Thread: Seven Star Mantis Theme Song

Seven Star Mantis Theme Song

Lee Kam Wings organization has taken it to a new level. They have a Seven Star Mantis theme song complete with lyrics, a fully produced single, and apparently a music video? Strange days indeed.

Looks like LKW is diversifying his biz and moving into entertainment. Look out Andy Lou! I am guessing merchandising isnt too far off.

http://www.hokiu.com/activity_film.html

Cheers,
    Nate
    Last edited by Qixing Tanglang; 04-20-2007 at 12:39 AM.

LMAO you check the update on the vids post then

Its awful LOL, and the worst thing is that it refreshes the page everytime you click a video.......soooooo, i even find myself singing along to it these days

go kam wing

craig

wow....

what kind of accent was that? and what is a jin-jang seven star "greasy" mantis?

the shaolin theme song is much better, sorry.

Lol, there are more important things to think and write about than this song ....

On the other hand: there are more important things to work about than to make such a song ...
    If you can´t change the world - change yourself!
    And if you can´t change yourself: change YOUR world!
    ---
    My YouTube Site

I'm sorry but that is bad ass!!! I want that video.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

I did not hear anything????
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

take your volume off of mute
    ... just kidding

click on the "theme song deal" it should start playing right away, but click on it to make sure it loads.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Good for them, but I think I`ll stick to Metallica and God Smack. I`m old but I prefer to train to the heavy stuff.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

I really digged most of the instrumental stuff. The lyrics were just humorous. It sounded like a parody of it's self.

When can I get it for my myspace!
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE