Thread: ICQ and KFO forums

Destrous9 Guest

ICQ and KFO forums

When others view my profile, my ICQ number always appears as offline, which is incorrect.
    I have attempted to send messages to it from other computers and it does not work.

Yes, my number is correct.

...and I appear online on ICQ's website and directory.

Any thoughts ladies and gents?

"Deep down inside of all of us is the power to accomplish what we want to, if we'll just stop looking elsewhere."

Destrous9 Guest
    Today it's working...go figure.

"Deep down inside of all of us is the power to accomplish what we want to, if we'll just stop looking elsewhere."
    Internal Arts Message Board

Destrous9 Guest
    Test...Now the board's html is hating me.

Radhnoti Guest
    Admit it, you've been badmouthing the admins again. I knew that crack about Gene Ching would be avenged. :D

-Radhnoti

GeneChing Guest

The ICQ is a function of our forum provider Infopop. We have no idea how it works. It's just one of the whistles and bells that comes with their forum package.

Now what crack was it that I have to avenge? ;)

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com

Destrous9 Guest
    Thanks for the info Gene.

FYI, I have never heard your name before the last post, so I will try to make a 'crack'...and can I make it retroactive?

JK.
    Have a great day.