I cant belive you guys let shoalin-do into the magazine... I have been studying gung fu going on 20 years and I have never seen anything like what they do..

I have talked to a few of the practioners and they say yes we have this form and that but they have no concepts or ideas of combat... I dont know what sin the was thinking but what the hell evereyone else has created there own styles and got rich so why not him... but they have a tablet given to him OMG i give up I am creating my own system.... I am now the grand master of SHING SHANG DO... ( hairy palm style) I give up... I still am in shock and angry that there article appeared in the magazin and I wonder if there history with the shaggy GM being the abbot of the fukien temple.. I wonder how much of there history they spout as being true.. Did the magazine proof read this did actually research this history.. I hope you did because actually putting htem in your magazine just by reading what you people post how much they are held in high regards.... but my opinion only counts for one and that means one magazine..

Victor