has happened somewhere
    and will happen somewhere

forever

INFINITLEY

lol
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTboC...elated&search=

then I remember the popular song about star/subaru in 80'.

not the car.

yeah this was all over the news like 2 weeks ago. one expert said that with our fastest rockets it would take something like 400,000 years to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    yeah this was all over the news like 2 weeks ago. one expert said that with our fastest rockets it would take something like 400,000 years to get there.
    Most likely not going to land anything on her in our lifetime.

How many years did it take to plan, implement and touch down on Mars? Or even the moon, for that matter?
    Last edited by tug; 05-07-2007 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Addition
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

400,000 years? ****. wheres sefrin cochran when you need him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It doesn't look promising. If there is intelligent life on that planet they are probably freezing their asses off!

Anyway there is probably intelligent life out there somewhere. However it might be a million light years away. No way will we ever know. As far as all these reports about aliens landing on Earth......I don't understand how come so many believe in this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    It doesn't look promising. If there is intelligent life on that planet they are probably freezing their asses off!
    "However, the research team believes the average temperature to be somewhere between 32 and 104 degrees and that set off celebrations among astronomers."

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post

Anyway there is probably intelligent life out there somewhere. However it might be a million light years away. No way will we ever know. As far as all these reports about aliens landing on Earth......I don't understand how come so many believe in this.
    Maybe many are misled in thinking "ali3ns" are coming to Earth, but it is foolish to believe we are not alone in this universe IMO.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

Kaku once said that the thought that we are alone is arrogant.

There may be civilizations out there that are millions of years old with the technology to traverse space/time.

They may have been here and left 70 million years ago. This could have been "that cooky planet with all the big lizards. " Not exactly the place you'd want to be a tourist.

I don't think I've ever heard the argument (outside of religious nuts of course)that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

What I have seen is someone expressing the opinion that no aliens have invaded Earth. Then someone else will come back with "What makes you think there is no intelligent life other than on Earth?"...................

That's an unparallel argument. In other words you are comparing apples to oranges.

who says extraterrestrial life would be so different from the human form as to be completely noticable?

you never REALLY know, do you?

I dont, and if you do, please, let the rest of us in on it cause im dying to be in the knowing.

maybe aliens look just like us and have been living here for a long time.

maybe we are the aliens.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

- 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    who says extraterrestrial life would be so different from the human form as to be completely noticable?

you never REALLY know, do you?

I dont, and if you do, please, let the rest of us in on it cause im dying to be in the knowing.

maybe aliens look just like us and have been living here for a long time.

maybe we are the aliens.
    And then again maybe aliens are shaped like animals. Oh My God!!!!!!! My cat is an alien!!!!!