Thread: Is anyone else having trouble accessing the main forum?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the main forum?

I can't even see the main forum if I log in on my main profile.

Now, if I log out, and log in with my Alias, I can see the main forum just fine, I can read, post with no problems.

Gene says I'm the only one with this problem, but I figure if it's happeneing to me, then at least one other has to have this problem, right?

Is anyone else having access issues with one or more of the KFM forums besides me?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

A-OK on my end. Can access on my phone(just did while I was on the train), work PC and now I am on my home PC. I think you've been selectively banned from posting in that forum. You're in timeout dude.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

I thought that too, but Gene checked it twice, and everyhting is good on thier end. I can post just fine under my Alias too.

It's not like they don't know "RD's Alias - 1A" is me or anything. If I was banned, don't you think they would ban my alias too?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You're not banned

Your registration checks out fine on our end. I've gone over it myself a few times now. It's very puzzling. In your dealings with web women, did you cross an IT-savvy ninjette?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

hmmm... that might explain the cheezy residue on his chin

LOL!! I don't think I have been with any Ninjetts. You never know though, they can be kind of stealthy (It's part of the whole Ninja thing).

I PMed you guys my phone number if the tech guys need to call me.

This is the strangest thing. I wonder why it's only the main forum I can't use? and not all of them?

It's defenetly something specific to this profile too, because my Alias works fine.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Well, it's been a week now, and I still can't access the main forum. Are we any closer to figuring out why yet?

For the Women:

+ = & a