Thread: Century Wavemaster XXL?

Century Wavemaster XXL?

Anybody here use a Century Wavemaster XXL kicking bag? I love it because I didn't have to drill holes in the garage or get one of those clunky stands but the sucker slides around like it's looking for home plate (even on the rare occasion my technique is proper). My garage is not carpeted.

If anyone has had the same problem and has found a way to stabilize it, I'd appreciate any insight.

William Dylan Powell

I don't like free standing bags. the weight is in the base so you can't condition properly, the bag is generally soft, and as you noticed, they slide. I suppose you could buy a bit of carpet and set the bag on it.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

A 4x4 rubber mat like what is used under a weight bench worked for me KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

It does not have the same feel as a "real" heavy bag.

I would say it is not very good for adults or big/strong people.

I suggest going to a sports store like SportMart or SportsAuthority or something and trying it out before you buy one. They always have them on display there.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.