Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: jack/john springer and hung gar?

Just because someone posts their info does not make them legit, or fraudulent. Oom Yung Doe posts all thier school info too, and they are universally recognized as the biggest frauds in US martial history.

let me speak ssslllooowwwlllyyy

Well see if you post your info and it's a lie, that makes you a fraud.

If you make no claims then you can't be a fraud.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

So, someone accuses someone else of being a fraud based on what THEY know, and THEY don't have to prove that what THEY know is legit?

So their basis for fraudulent accusations is what exactly??

None of those accused seem hard to find...

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Well see if you post your info and it's a lie, that makes you a fraud.

If you make no claims then you can't be a fraud.

Great, so where is the proof that they are frauds ??

Who cares if they are hard to find or not? Accessibility has noting to do with fraudulence, or legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Who cares if they are hard to find or not? Accessibility has noting to do with fraudulence, or legitimacy.

As of right now, all I see is a few people ( that don't mention their name ) accusing people that have put up THEIR info as being frauds, yet these accusers don't put up the "proof" they have of the fraudulent activity other than THEIR heresay, heresay that is attached to NO PERSONAL INFO.

Yeah, ok then.

I don't know J. Springer other than some of the online reading I've done. However this subject is interesting to me.

Seems this discussion is about qualification. When someone comes to my Shifu's school full of questions the first thing that will happen is my shifu will qualify that person. Who are you? What is your background? Do you desire to train under me?

If that person person will not answer these questions or has no desire to train my shifu will tell them to go away - no (or limited) questions answered by my shifu.

Why should someone divulge personal information to someone unknown or someone who refuses to identify themselves or has no desire to train under him? Usually some agenda or another is at hand in this case.

just my opinion.
    Bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    I don't know J. Springer other than some of the online reading I've done. However this subject is interesting to me.

Seems this discussion is about qualification. When someone comes to my Shifu's school full of questions the first thing that will happen is my shifu will qualify that person. Who are you? What is your background? Do you desire to train under me?

If that person person will not answer these questions or has no desire to train my shifu will tell them to go away - no (or limited) questions answered by my shifu.

Why should someone divulge personal information to someone unknown or someone who refuses to identify themselves or has no desire to train under him? Usually some agenda or another is at hand in this case.

just my opinion.
    Yep, pretty much.

Anyone that comes to my dojo to train and asks from my qualifications, I ask them for their info first and then I lead them to the dojo floor where I show them mine.

The truth

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    As of right now, all I see is a few people ( that don't mention their name ) accusing people that have put up THEIR info as being frauds, yet these accusers don't put up the "proof" they have of the fraudulent activity other than THEIR heresay, heresay that is attached to NO PERSONAL INFO.

Yeah, ok then.

Ronin, please show where anything I have written about Jack or Steve is false.

-jo

Quote Originally Posted by jo View Post
    Ronin, please show where anything I have written about Jack or Steve is false.

-jo
    YOU are the accuser, the burden of proof is on YOU, not on me.
    If you have the proof, I will be the first to say, "there it is".

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    ok, so with that logic, I can say,I trained with Bruce Lee, but it was a very private matter. The only other people who knew about it was James Lee, and Brandon, who was probably too young to remember anyway.
    Now, your job is to dispute it and show proof.
    Until then, I am the true inheritor of JKD.

Then all you have to do is demonstrate what you know.
    And if I have issues with it, I will be sure to make it very clear.

You have a valid point, not saying you don't, but "that logic" as you put it, is just as good as the crap being slung here.

And yes, the burden of proof is on the accuser, since when has that changed?

Lol..

All it took me was almost a full minute with google to answer all these questions.

http://lionsroar.name/master_john_f_springer.htm

Some people.
    Last edited by omarthefish; 05-07-2007 at 04:30 PM.