Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: jack/john springer and hung gar?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    So I suppose you would fight with one working leg, .
    You don't have to repeat ALL your excuses, they're well documented.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    How am I at fault for No one showing up? .
    Yeah, you really need to give this part up. Talking truck loads of **** and then retreating into "well, you come find me!" is pretty ****ing sad.

Paradigm shift, ass hole. "talking truckloads of SHIT" is a straw man argument. Not everyone disagrees with what I say. And its usually other people making the challenges when their logic accounts run dry.

Forget it, YOU wouldn't show up, we ALL know that. Your SHIT is endless. It wouldn't fit on a truck.

Finding me isn't hard, WHEN I'M PROVIDING THE ADDRESS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    You don't have to repeat ALL your excuses, they're well documented.
    So having major knee surgery is an excuse? Pardon me.

Man, how much of a fruitless jackass can you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Tong Long View Post
    What? They don't mention their own name. You mean like you are doing?
    'Terry Grey' sounds more likely to be a real name than 'Sanjuro Ronin'.

Joker.
    Muffin, my sweet bagel, you know who I am, just like I know who you are.
    For those who don't:
    Paul Sacramento
    Former Canadian Army peace keeper
    3rd dan ITF TKD
    2nd Dan Kyokushin
    Shodan Kodokan Judo
    Former amat. and semi-pro boxer
    Former MT kick boxer
    Kali
    In regards to CMA-
    Hung gar
    Wing Chun
    JKD
    Chen Taijiquan

And you, sweet little cupcake?
    Who are you? allow the public to see what I already know.

As for Terry.
    I don't understand you concerns about John's "lineage".
    Skill trumps "pedigree" any day of the year, but for those that value such things, fine.

I asked John the Hung Ga and SPM background way back when, AFTER I got to know that man, and he told me.
    As some of you may know, I was an admin back in the day on Bullshido and yes, they/we did investigate John's claims.
    Asia investigated John's military background - 100% correct.
    John's MA background was also investigated and all checked out.

As for Steve Richards, the same was indeed done.
    All was confirmed correct.

Since Bullshido was brought to "critique" John and Rudy and everyone seemed "ok" with that, then I guess that fact that BS investigated John and Steve and all checked out, then that should be "ok" too, right?

Again, as for Terry, if he didn't answer your request its because you are an a-hole and a-holes don't get much consideration, from anyone.

If you feel John is a fraud, you know where he is, put the old **** in his place.
    How dare that old saggy **** try to fraud people !!

I nominate Terry to go and kick his ass in the spirit of a good ol Gong Sau, Wong Fei Hung would be proud !

1.WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S HUNG GAR TEACHER AND WHAT IS HIS LINEAGE?

2.WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S SOUTHERN MANTIS TEACHER, AND WHAT LINEAGE?

I think by now, the rest of us would like to have these questions answered. There are obviously many fans of JFS on this forum, why not squash all this BS and just answer these two questions? You'd save us all a lot of reading...

I'm curious as to the answers, especially since it's been 9 pages and everyone DOES SEEM to be avoiding questions

I would think that if he is all on the up and up, this discussion would have been ended before it even reached this board.

Let's assume that the original guys asking the questions, are indeed trolls. I am now asking, me, personally - who is JFS's teachers? This is a legitimate question from a professional martial arts instructor (me!).

You may PM me with the info if you like, or better yet, post it here and end this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I think by now, the rest of us would like to have these questions answered. There are obviously many fans of JFS on this forum, why not squash all this BS and just answer these two questions? You'd save us all a lot of reading...

I'm curious as to the answers, especially since it's been 9 pages and everyone DOES SEEM to be avoiding questions

I would think that if he is all on the up and up, this discussion would have been ended before it even reached this board.

Let's assume that the original guys asking the questions, are indeed trolls. I am now asking, me, personally - who is JFS's teachers? This is a legitimate question from a professional martial arts instructor (me!).

You may PM me with the info if you like, or better yet, post it here and end this thread.
    I don't understand why you don't just ask the man.
    Email him or PM him on the many links to the truthmartialarts website and ask him.
    Tell him your name, your background and ask him.
    I don't see why that is so confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I don't understand why you don't just ask the man.
    Email him or PM him on the many links to the truthmartialarts website and ask him.
    Tell him your name, your background and ask him.
    I don't see why that is so confusing.

I don't know him, and frankly, I wasn't willing to go through that much effort to find out. I just assumed since he has friends here, that someone could shed some light on this subject and put a *'final' end to this bickering.

* "Final" end, as uposed to the 'regular' end, that is usually precipitated with a zombie-like re-birth of a particular thread.

You must have just scimmed the thread then because I posted links already, more than once and at least one other poster went and just put the info in his post.

Nobodies telling him NOW because we've all seen this wierdness before where he asks, we answer, he says WHY WON'T ANYBODY TELL ME??? and on it goes. The information is out there EVEN ON THIS THREAD.

Been posted already, numerous times.

Could you just post it, not a link, just a post on this thread please??

I appreciate it.

MP

Yeah, I'd like to see that too.

When I went to the link to that site, I could not find anything on his lineage at all.

Also, the accusers here seem to be saying that he did learn from certian people, but it was just video. Due to that, I think it would satisfy some curiosity if someone posted lineage with time trained in person.

If I could list all the people I have exchanged video with, or had short contacts with, I would have a very impressive pedigree myself, including one of the top traditional Shaolin Monks...but I just don't consider a one time meeting, or video exchanges worthy of claiming a place in the line.

So I think it is important to distinguish real hours training under someone, from short meetings, seminars and video.

Only real hours training under someone counts.

The deal about that Bullshido thread was the problem he seemed to be having putting info about his grappling background. I think from there it went downhill fast.

Is Bullshido a bunch of mma nuthuggers, that is your call not mine, I think the site has showcased a lot of very funny frauds and given out some really good info on con artists, so when its good its very good at what it does but when its bad its very bad but still funny.

I think Bullshido was a good "Concept" at one time, but it quickly turned into a lynching of anything traditional pretty soon after it's inception.

I still have a profile there, but rarely if ever, do I go there and visit that site anymore.