Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: jack/john springer and hung gar?

No Respect At ALL

Jack and Steve managed to embarass themselves to no end over the LYS debacle.

First, Steve claims to be of the Ho Sing line, with the two of them crowing about Ho Sing being the "challenge fighter" of the clan, the REAL DEAL KICKASS MO-FO!!! In other words, the inference is that Jack and Steve are getting the "inside the door good stuff" with Jack getting his via Video Cassette from Steve. Then a few months later, Jack and Steve say that Ho Sing was a only minor player and that Lee Lien was the REAL DEAL.

Their pattern of hypocrisy is amazing. One day they have a direct conduit to the "challenge fighter" of the pai, and then they throw him under the bus as someone not worthy of their time. Hilarious. Funny how none of thier followers fail to see the hypocrisy and outright lies these two tell.

Not long ago, Steve was calling Roger Hagood "Sifu"!!! He did it in his book and on the internet! Steve and Jack were learning SPM via Hagood's Video Cassette Class. Then they started a "private" online forum where they plotted against Hagood! Hypocrisy and lies are the coin of their realm.

So THEN they decide to suck up to Lee Lein. Jack and Steve concoct the scheme to make Jack "the USA Representative" of LYS. Even though Jack had NEVER MET Lee Lein!!! AMAZING!!! He was made a "USA Rep" of a system he learned via Video Cassette from Steve!

Then Jack visits Lee Lien, and he claims that the LYS hand was "trasmitted" to him by Lee Lien in a matter of hours.

But Jack and Steve forget that they had debunked the notion of "hand to hand transmission" a few months earlier on many forums!!! HAR HAR HAR!!!! I

While Jack was in the UK, he met up with a bunch of his followers. He NEVER SHOWED ANY SPM OF ANY KIND to them. All he did was his demonstrate his Barroom Brawling 101 and US ARMY Basic Training 101. We have all seen his pathetic video on YouTube.

Then Jack announces that he has no respect for Lee Lien and the LYS pai. Wheres the love, Jack?

These two manipulated Lee Lien and dragged his pai into a ****storm he, and they, did not deserve just for satisfy thier morally bankrupt, yet massively inflated egos.

-jo

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    -just for the record, many Sifus I have known or trained with made sure that the students learned and memorized their lineage, one even to the point that on rank tests, the first thing you had to do, was recite your lineage. This is not as such an uncommon thing as you might think.

Where is this guy located??

Jack's location

Taken from his sig at:
    http://z15.invisionfree.com/TruthMar...ex.php?act=idx

-----------------------------
    John F. Springer
    H'ung Ga & SPM
    jfs_usa@yahoo.com
    410-206-6258 (Cell)
    Odenton, Maryland
    -----------------------------

-jo

Jo

Respectfully,

answering your questions,.... basically yes to both your questions.
    With Asia in mind (where I have most experience), if you pop up to a Kwoon, a very traditional Kwoon and you start shooting your questions without the proper etiquette you are not going to get the replies you were looking for.......

It' all about the way you propose yourself when asking questions......

Regards,

Luca

Quote Originally Posted by jo View Post
    Jack and Steve managed to embarass themselves to no end over the LYS debacle.

First, Steve claims to be of the Ho Sing line, with the two of them crowing about Ho Sing being the "challenge fighter" of the clan, the REAL DEAL KICKASS MO-FO!!! In other words, the inference is that Jack and Steve are getting the "inside the door good stuff" with Jack getting his via Video Cassette from Steve. Then a few months later, Jack and Steve say that Ho Sing was a only minor player and that Lee Lien was the REAL DEAL.

Their pattern of hypocrisy is amazing. One day they have a direct conduit to the "challenge fighter" of the pai, and then they throw him under the bus as someone not worthy of their time. Hilarious. Funny how none of thier followers fail to see the hypocrisy and outright lies these two tell.

Not long ago, Steve was calling Roger Hagood "Sifu"!!! He did it in his book and on the internet! Steve and Jack were learning SPM via Hagood's Video Cassette Class. Then they started a "private" online forum where they plotted against Hagood! Hypocrisy and lies are the coin of their realm.

So THEN they decide to suck up to Lee Lein. Jack and Steve concoct the scheme to make Jack "the USA Representative" of LYS. Even though Jack had NEVER MET Lee Lein!!! AMAZING!!! He was made a "USA Rep" of a system he learned via Video Cassette from Steve!

Then Jack visits Lee Lien, and he claims that the LYS hand was "trasmitted" to him by Lee Lien in a matter of hours.

But Jack and Steve forget that they had debunked the notion of "hand to hand transmission" a few months earlier on many forums!!! HAR HAR HAR!!!! I

While Jack was in the UK, he met up with a bunch of his followers. He NEVER SHOWED ANY SPM OF ANY KIND to them. All he did was his demonstrate his Barroom Brawling 101 and US ARMY Basic Training 101. We have all seen his pathetic video on YouTube.

Then Jack announces that he has no respect for Lee Lien and the LYS pai. Wheres the love, Jack?

These two manipulated Lee Lien and dragged his pai into a ****storm he, and they, did not deserve just for satisfy thier morally bankrupt, yet massively inflated egos.

-jo
    Wow! Presuming that I don't know you (and reading your other posts confirms this to me) I can only be impressed at how well you understand the situation.

To be fair, many of those you call his 'followers' from the seminar have since acknowledged the hypocrisy and out right lying of this sorry pair.

Hell, Steve is so gutless he called the police to get a restraining order to avoid having to 'put up' against my sidai. We have a copy of the document along with recordings of the police calls. Said he had "threatened his family"! Actually it was as follows:

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    You have never been a student of Ho Sing. Not one single member of his last group (the one you claim) accepts that you are.

If you have any issue with this then make arrangements to meet Eddie Berry, Steven Kwan or myself IN PERSON and repeat your claims.

We'll be happy to travel to your 'backgarden', Liverpool, at GM Lee's or we'll even meet you at Ken Liu's place if you desire.

You've talked a lot but you've yet to present in person despite repeated offers of the above.

So instead of trying to send out your 'friend' JFS to fight your battles be a man and handle it yourself.

If you PM/email you can have my contact details.
    If you post back on a forum you will be shown for what you are: a coward who is more librarian than fighter.

It's in your hands....
    http://p072.ezboard.com/ftaekwondo67...art=21&stop=40

Then on BS-do Kwan called him out AGAIN at which point Steve called his Sifu asking for my phone number so we could "sort things out".......
    ....before giving it to a Merseyside police!

We need to get him a "Stop Snitching" T-shirt like out of the music videos, LOL!

Well, for the BS supporters: there is no need to throw more insults or try to troll and derail this thread, or try to change the subject. It appears to be quite obvious now, and 'the answer is out there' in this thread.

Springer has no real legitimate lineage in Wong Fei Hung Hung Gar. (So he shouldn't try to "imply" he does)

For the 'trolls' Gru Bianca and Dale dugas (courtesy of emptyflower 'etiquette ' eh?), yeah a 'real' sifu with a 'real' kwoon with 'real' lineage is so PROUD of his 'real inheritance' of knowledge and 'real' elders that HE CAN'T SIMPLY NAME HIS 'REAL' HUNG GAR TEACHER AND HIS 'REAL' LINEAGE! Yeah he the 'real deal' yeah very credible (the sound of fahrting!) (Some sarcasm here in case the BS supporters don't get it).

BS supporters, you got the guts to call 'real' BS what it is: BS !?
    Last edited by Terrygrey; 05-06-2007 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks to JO and Lam Tong long for their info!

So Jack springer and steve richards SPM video sifus !?

What a pair, eh?

Says a lot about the BS supporters that support these two!

The Truth

Dale Dugas, another self-appointed, self-promoter.

"Expert at Southern Shorthand"...and former video disciple of Roger Hagood!

Speaking of trolls, you did not dispute a single thing written in this thread about your fellow huckster Jack, beacuse you cannot dispute the truth.

-jo

I haven't read anywhere, where Terrygrey has claimed superior MA skills.

He has inquired about Jack Springers past teachers (lineage), that's all.

We all want to know about a person's past teachers, as it does not paint an entire picture, but it does get an idea of the quality of the canvas. The 'potential' for a masterpiece, so to speak.

Troll or not, Terrygrey seems to be making a legitimate inquiry. I've ran into my fair share of trolls on this board, and would not classify Terrygrey as one of them.

It does seem that several people on this board have a 'vested' interest in keeping Jack Spriner's lineage to themselves. As an outside person, asking respectfully and with a great deal of time/experience in TCMA, could someone tell me about a more postitive side of Jack Springer? I had never heard of him before and I am now interested.

NO one likes a fraud. If Jack Springer has done and trained with the people he claims to train with, and for the length of time that he claims, then he is legit. A fraud is not based on skill; it's based on being honest about your background to your contemporaries and your students (and potential students, if that is your business). I am not implying that ANYONE here is a fraud, just clarifying my definition of one.

Just curious to find out the other side to the story.

u ppl are funny

LOL
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

The truth hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    And this from yet another no name, no contact info, no email address listed coward who makes all sorts of claims of knowledge yet is totally ashamed of coming out and stating who they actually are. At least I stand up and say where I am and where I teach and where you can prove I exist, so anyone anytime can come see what my skills are. You up for that? I invite you as well.

You mouth boxing people are funny. You're bark is definitely worse than your bite.

Facts are facts.

I spoke the truth about you and your hero, Jack Springer.

If you have any evidence that what I wrote is false, bring it on.

-jo

Truth

Facts are facts.

This the second, and last time I will say to you; If you have any evidence that what I wrote is false, bring it on.

-jo