Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: jack/john springer and hung gar?

Dale,

Let's assume that you could easily beat up any of these guys you are dissagreeing with. What does that prove? Neither of them claimed you have poor skills, or even that J. Springer has poor skills. But you seem fixated on discrediting them by telling them to fight you.

Why don't you just shut them up by addressing their questions or rebutting the facts they have presented?

You keep telling them that 'no one will listen' to them as they are anonymous, but that is obviously untrue. We're all starting to listen because no one is contesting thier fact/fiction accounts of J. Springers traininers.

Why don't you lose the hostility, as you are NEVER going to get the opportunity to fight with them, and have a debate, albeit on the forum or privately?

Just a bit of advice,

Pathology

Dale's pathology suggests that he needs to find approval at any costs.

Springer has provided him, and others of thier ilk, a forum in which to worship him.

They provide the worship, Springer provides the validation they need to exist.

They do not realize how diminish themselves by defending an individual of such low moral character because they are delusional misfits, filled with self-appointed righteousness.

Dale, are you honoring your Shifu, John P. Painter by sucking up to Jack Springer?

Does he know that associate yourself with a man who has shown contempt for authority, brotherhood, blood oaths, or respect of any kind? A man who has lied, made empty death threaths, who has never showed up for a gong sau?

But then, like most of the JackOffs, you have had a multitude of Sifu's, and have studied a plethora of systems, becoming a Jack of All Trades and Master of None!

You deny Jack's anti-social behavior, not realizing the damage you are doing to your own reputation.

You claim to be an "Expert in Southern Shorthand" yet you are ashamed to mention your Shifu Roger Hagood in your website?

You have the gall to post not a repudiation of the facts presented, but to whine about the messenger!

Then you ran over to The House Of Jack and posted some lame-a$$ed suckup to Jack;
    http://z15.invisionfree.com/TruthMar...267&st=0&#last
    and you proceeded to crow to the rafters about your lame-a$$ed response????

A response in which you could not refute anything that was written because its all true!

-jo

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    u ppl are funny

LOL
    I'm beginning to like you more and more.

These people are all morons. No, even more stupid, they're less-ons.

Where are those mods with their big locks when you need them?!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by jo View Post
    Dale Dugas, another self-appointed, self-promoter.

"Expert at Southern Shorthand"...and former video disciple of Roger Hagood!

Speaking of trolls, you did not dispute a single thing written in this thread about your fellow huckster Jack, beacuse you cannot dispute the truth.

-jo
    Hmmm..... is this a common trend or not? "Frauds supporting frauds"?!

It would be reasonable to wonder why on earth would some people go to great lengths to "defend" a fraud (Attaking someone for asking question, throw personal insults, deter from the question YET won't simply answer a simple question which was asked.)?

But it would be a bit more obvious if there is something "in common", or shared "interests", like if your a fraud and your fellow fraud got caught, go try to "defend" him with the insults. But don't answer the question or you blow the cover? LOL

So Dale Dugas and other fraud supporters, what IS YOUR AGENDA for supporting a fraud?
    Looks like Dale dugas has made some more posts, some "tough" talking eh? But now they are gone. Did he delete them? If so, I wonder why?

Well now, Dale dugas "Expert at Southern Shorthand" another VIDEO SIFU in SPM, so your "video classmates" with Jack Springer and Steve Richards? So how many videos have you mastered to be 'expert at southern shorthand' , eh?

And also, check out your 'Dr. John Painter's nine dragon baguazhang' ! Looks like you and your teacher's lineage and story was also under question and highly suspicious fraud!
    http://www.shenwu.com/discus/message...tml?1124517121

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...d.php?p=119777

A post to get started:

By Omega (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 05:16 pm: Edit Post
    This man John Painter is a joke. Take a look at his website. There's a picture of two soldiers he claims to be Li Long Dao his teacher and Li Zhang Lai, Long Dao's father serving in Chiang Kai Shek's army. According to the lineage chart, Li Zhang Lai was born in 1850 and Li Long Dao in 1880. Chiang Kai Shek became leader of the Kuomintang in 1925, suceeding Dr, San Yat Sun. Even if both Li Zhang Lai and Li Long Dao joined Chiang Kai Shek's army in 1925 (they might have joined a few years later), that would made them 75 years and 45 years old respectively in that picture. There's no way in the world the elder Li looks 75 years old in the photo and I doubt that Chiang Kai Shek would want anyone to begin his career in his army at aged 75 years.

Painter desperately needs "hard evidence" to back up his outlandish claims.

And what about the photo Painter purorts to be Li Zhang Lai and Li Long Dao, both in army uniform? Take a closer look. It's a picture of two Japanese soldiers.

LOOKS LIKE PAINTER TOOK DOWN THE QUESTIONABLE PICTURES, EH?

FRAUD!?

Well, the fraud supporters if you have any substance to defend the frauds or suspect frauds jack springer , steve richards and dale dugas, then bring it on!

No need to dodge the questions or "statements posted". No need to change the subject or to 'tough talk'. No need to throw the insults. Simply present evidence. Put up or shut up!

For a start, here is the simple question if you fraud supporters have any guts to simply answer:

WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S HUNG GAR TEACHER AND WHAT IS HIS LINEAGE?

This is an opportunity to 'defend' your side of the story, so don't say you didn't have a chance. Got the guts? Otherwise its quite obvious, and someone has already answered the question in this thread!

The current answer and where all the evidence is pointing; Jack Springer has no real legitimate lineage in Wong Fei Hung Hung Gar. So he should not 'imply' that he does! Reasonable?

Don't cheat the public!

Wow...just wow...

I have never seen such a group before.

So, according to this thread the following people are frauds:
    John Springer
    Dale Dugas
    Steve Richards
    John Painter

and everyone associated with them.

Wow, I have seen monumental stupidity before, but never like this.

The frauds have all their personal info available for anyone and the "legit" people, nothing.

Wow...truly a high mark in TCMA.

Good work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    So, according to this thread the following people are frauds:
    John Springer
    Dale Dugas
    Steve Richards
    John Painter

and everyone associated with them.

The frauds have all their personal info available for anyone and the "legit" people, nothing.
    I've no idea about Dale Dugass or Dr. John Painter but can say without question that Steve Richards and John Springer are frauds.

Their (and by their I mean what they claim) personal info is available, yet it is completely falsified.

Richards trained with Ho Sing less than a handful of times. He trained with my sifu for a period of around 2 weeks. And GM Lee has confirmed that he trained, at most, 6 times (some of which he called "not training but just talking and taking some photo's").

Springer met the man he claims "gave him the whole LYS hand" for a sum total of ONCE!

Nothing fraudulent there....

He threatens Gene?

This is a quote from JFS taken from the link to the thread above (truth martial arts) " I see where 7 Stars remains as always, a ****ing sack of ****. Nice of Gene to enable him that way. Gene bleeds ... a lot ... when our paths cross, and they will cross."
    - I'm surprised noone else has commented on the fact that he threatens Gene, on a public forum no less- and I thought he was a lawyer? I don't know if he's a fraud or not, skilled or not, don't really care, but I will say that his internet behavior, on the link above and on this forum in the past, is certainly strange, to say the least. He comes off as a GENUINE psychopath. Its also strange that whenever you see a photo of him he has this very intense look on his face, even when the chinese masters next to him are smiling.

Well, that about takes the cake, don't it? Looks like he's ripping 7* too, from what I can see.

Seems hes pretty harsh on Wing Lam as well.

Of course, anyone who actually thinks his Sifu Wing is anything other than a ****rat Mutant Dwarf Form Fariey is outright stupid ... or delusional.

I'm very popular ... ya know ...

Springer is an idiot...I don't care what his lineage is. The guy needs to grow up.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 05-07-2007 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixrising View Post
    This is a quote from JFS taken from the link to the thread above (truth martial arts) " I see where 7 Stars remains as always, a ****ing sack of ****. Nice of Gene to enable him that way. Gene bleeds ... a lot ... when our paths cross, and they will cross."
    - I'm surprised noone else has commented on the fact that he threatens Gene, on a public forum no less- and I thought he was a lawyer? I don't know if he's a fraud or not, skilled or not, don't really care, but I will say that his internet behavior, on the link above and on this forum in the past, is certainly strange, to say the least. He comes off as a GENUINE psychopath. Its also strange that whenever you see a photo of him he has this very intense look on his face, even when the chinese masters next to him are smiling.
    ROFL... wow... which thread was this?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

of course he's ripping seven*. A while back he was banned here for his racist diatribe against him. I don't think he (JFS) would end up on the better end of things should their paths meet in a confrontational sense. He barks back bitterly and adolescently at any sign he, (JFS), may perceive as impugnity.
    Just the same, IMHO he was willing to put himself out there at a few throwdowns. He can defend himself.
    His credentials in TCMA is certainly speculative, nonetheless his military training and experience sets him apart from normal people. His association to Hung Men and Hip Sing has been confirmed.
    I'm not too sure why anyone would care about how he learned what he claims, unless they were either willing to learn from him directly, or confront him directly on those issues.
    In regards to Gene, I doubt their paths really would cross. If they did, it is likely that nothing would happen unless one or the other says they will pick up the tab.
    I don't know John Springer, even though he is relatively local. I suspect that if one were to meet him in person, at least at a public place with either food or drink, that he is approachable. If I am wrong or right, I would hope someone would post their experience to such, as I am and always have been a gossip wh0re. luv the stuff.

I have had some pleasant, and productive phone calls with him in the past. He has some past connections with a former long distance teacher of mine. His online persona however is much to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Tong Long View Post
    I've no idea about Dale Dugass or Dr. John Painter but can say without question that Steve Richards and John Springer are frauds.

Their (and by their I mean what they claim) personal info is available, yet it is completely falsified.

Richards trained with Ho Sing less than a handful of times. He trained with my sifu for a period of around 2 weeks. And GM Lee has confirmed that he trained, at most, 6 times (some of which he called "not training but just talking and taking some photo's").

Springer met the man he claims "gave him the whole LYS hand" for a sum total of ONCE!

Nothing fraudulent there....

And you are?

So, these gentlemen are frauds yet they post all their info.
    You guys...not so much.

Clear that up for me if you will please.