Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: jack/john springer and hung gar?

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    You really have no Idea who your talking to.
    Not everyone who post on this thread or disagrees with you is all for Springer.
    Who are you, to bring this stupid argument to our board, and start mouthing off to our members. P1ss off and take springer with you.

uh right here moron
    I was never a registered user at Bullshido, I never posted on Bullshido.

I posted a link to a YouTube page which ANYONE can see, so that does not make me "associated" with Bullshido. I never "brought" this or any other argument to your board.

Now if you want to make the argument that YouTube is the same as Bullshido.....

BTW...there was no need for the ad-hominem attack.

-jo

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    His association to Hung Men and Hip Sing has been confirmed.

Confirmed as what? A "Triad Enforcer" as he claims?
    Sorry but 'Executive Director' sounds more like a desk job.

When they tried to run a throwdown at his lodge he was moved on by the police.
    Last edited by Lam Tong Long; 05-07-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And you are?
    Tsk, tsk! Ladies first....don't become a hypocrit by failing to adhere your own standard.

Sanjuro Ronin...Ronin...where have I seen that before.....

None of those accused seem hard to find...
    Richards is really hard to find. Never wants to meet his detractors and account for his LYING. Not even at his own sifu's place. He's so pu$$y he'll call the police instead of facing someone.
    Last edited by Lam Tong Long; 05-07-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jo View Post

...And lets we forget, Rudee, you were BULLSHIDO'ED just like your hero Jack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f2QFMV4IGI

Birds of a Feather. LOl!

-jo
    Your hero, Whacko Jacko, posted there THOUSANDS of times before he was BULLSHIDO'ED.....
    SO....by your logic, since Jack definitely was associated with, and was proud to be member of Bullshido....Jack is "a wanker who needs a cult in order to feel "in""!!!!!
    "Jack" has done nothing more than call each and every member of bullshido walking pieces of rotting pimpleflesh who squat to pee and who are still waiting for their rocks to drop before they crawl out of their cesspool of a website and start embarrasing fungal infections just by association. You, by your apparently unconcious use of Bullshido cult terminology have shown yourself to be just the kind of smegmatic secretion he was reffering to.

As of right now, all I see is a few people ( that don't mention their name ) accusing people that have put up THEIR info as being frauds
    What? They don't mention their own name. You mean like you are doing?
    'Terry Grey' sounds more likely to be a real name than 'Sanjuro Ronin'.

Joker.

lmao,

Rudy has a bullshido youtube section. That is some sweet shiznit.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixrising View Post
    This is a quote from JFS taken from the link to the thread above (truth martial arts) " I see where 7 Stars remains as always, a ****ing sack of ****. Nice of Gene to enable him that way. Gene bleeds ... a lot ... when our paths cross, and they will cross."
    - I'm surprised noone else has commented on the fact that he threatens Gene, on a public forum no less...
    Some of the stuff on that thread is disgusting behaviour, plain and simple. Whether they have a legitimate grievance or what, there's no excuse for that kind of BS. If I were Gene I would be straight with my lawyers over this clearly stated threat of violence.

And those pox-ridden little punks accuse this board of being overrun by trolls?! At least Gene makes money off trolls - wtf is the excuse of Abel and the rest of you who allow this kind of behaviour on your board?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Gru Bianca View Post
    I doubt however I will ever see a video or any proof of sort of someone going to John to settle in the old way
    Works both ways. I doubt I'll ever see any proof of JFS fulfilling ANY of the myriad of threats he's made or HIM going to settle it the old fashioned way.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    "Jack" has done nothing more than call each and every member of bullshido walking pieces of rotting pimpleflesh who squat to pee and who are still waiting for their rocks to drop before they crawl out of their cesspool of a website and start embarrasing fungal infections just by association. You, by your apparently unconcious use of Bullshido cult terminology have shown yourself to be just the kind of smegmatic secretion he was reffering to.
    Was that before or after his 2000th post or his 3000th post? That is before the "cult of JFS" was demolished or after?

It's easy to 'wash your hands' of the place AFTER they expose you as fraudulently teaching grappling/groundwork:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31256
    Last edited by Lam Tong Long; 05-07-2007 at 10:05 PM.

This thread should be lock for even mentioning bullshido.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

What?

You think I didn't know about that? Get a clue you brainless nematode. Those threads are the reason Bullshido lost any and all sense of validity. They embarrassed themselves, backdown from their own challenges, edited his posts, took pics out of context and some of the mods even started posting under John's name because not only could they not outfight him, they can't out argue him either. He didn't "wash his hands of the place". He called them on their BS right from the start. That little bunghole who runs the place tried to enlist John to go beat up Rudy. rofl.

I've got 2 or 3 thousand posts on the place from BEFORE John ever showed up. I opened my account when it was still called McDojo. I'm the one who you could say "washed his hands" of the place. I left about a year ago, almost 2 now. I left because it started becomong obvious that the only people they ever "outed" as frauds were people who were never taken seriously to begin with.

Bullshido is a complete joke. Phrost is a joke. Their whole staff other than Omega and Asia are jokes. A bunch of pimply faced kids in MMA shorts. They are the same as the LARP'ers in ninja suits that they like to make fun of. There's no connection between Truthmartialarts and Emptyflower. None of the staff no each other and there is very little crossover between the posters. Just a couple of guys. The only thing they have in common is people with half a brain who can recognize that Terry is trying to air some kid of personal grudge online and that Bullshido is a cesspool of BJJ moonies.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    Bullshido is a complete joke.
    Hey, I'm not championing or defending BS-do. I personally hate the place. And agree that it is full of BJJ/MMA nutriders.

I watched the JFS thing unfold. He gave as good as he got. But inevitably lost because he couldn't validate his BJJ, Catch wrestling or Greco-Roman claims.

I know directly from his claimed teacher that his LYS mantis claims were fraudulent so it was unsurprising to learn that his grappling experience was also the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrygrey View Post
    Well, now back to topic.
    BS supporters, just answer this question if you have any substance to 'defend' springer.

WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S HUNG GAR TEACHER AND WHAT IS HIS LINEAGE?

This is an opportunity to 'defend' your side of the story, so don't say you didn't have a chance. Got the guts?

No need for any more stupid 'trolling' of this thread by you BS supporters, ( courtesy of emptyflower 'etiquette ', eh ?) Don't change the subject. No need to throw any insults. No need to tough talk.

Got the guts, answer the simple questions.

Otherwise the answer is already obvious, and its already answered in this thread anyway!

BS supporters, you got the guts?
    Omarthefisth is a BS supporter from emptyflower and also posted on 'truthmartialarts.org'.When I simply asked a question, omar along with the 'sifu stier' guy suggested I go ask springer directly on that 'truthmartialarts.org' thread. So I did. When springer and supporters simply dodged the question and attacked me, this omar and sifu stier (along with a grady who was a springer student) went to all sorts of stupid "excuses" to "defend" springer, even so far as to throw insults YET THEY WON'T (OR CAN'T) ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

Does that smell like BS?

Now this omar guy comes to this thread and starts 'trolling', yet again simply won't answer the question. He does post irrelevant comments like the one where springer says southern mantis lacks an 'engine', puts up a link to lionsroar page which is old news and DOES NOT EVEN MENTION SPRINGER'S LINEAGE, and this omar guy also goes on to ATTACK Jo who actually addressed the question in this thread. What a troll! What a BS artist and BS supporter!

Omar, why don't you take your BS back to emptyflower and 'truthmartialarts.org' and flush it down the BS sewer? (LOL "truthmartialarts.org" eh? 'sifu abel, ronin and this omar can't even (or won't) answer a simple "ask for the truth" question!)

Back to topic,

The question "WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S HUNG GAR TEACHER AND WHAT IS HIS LINEAGE"?

Answer from springer and his BS supporters: Dodge the question, attack the person asking, and attack others for providing the answer or info.

Answer based on info from this thread, and supported by behaviour of springer and his BS supporters:

JACK SPRINGER HAS NO REAL LEGITIMATE LINEAGE TO WONG FEI HUNG HUNG GAR. (Therefore he should not try to 'imply' that he does. Reasonable?)

Case closed?

If the BS supporters claim this 'conclusion' or answer is wrong, then WHAT IS/ARE THEY CLAIMING IS THE 'REAL' ANSWER? They have thrown insults, trolled yet not answered the simple questions.
    If the BS supporters want to defend springer and claim this answer false, then just NAME THE TEACHER SPRINGER CONSIDERS HIS 'REAL' HUNG GAR TEACHER, AND NAME THE LINEAGE. Simple, and no need to try to change the subject. No need to throw insults.
    Got the guts, then answer the question!

And regarding Southern mantis, why don't you BS supporters stop attacking Jo and Lam Tong Long for providing info? If you BS supporters claim the info is wrong, then why don't you provide the answer you consider 'real' to this question:

WHO IS JACK SPRINGER'S SOUTHERN MANTIS TEACHER, AND WHAT LINEAGE?

BS supporters, if you got the guts, then answer the simple questions!