Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird head squeezing ninja training vid

Weird head squeezing ninja training vid

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Yeah, ow! But effective training, IMO.

You know, in case you're ever besieged by 4 guys with bamboo poles at the same time in the same place at the perfect moment...
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

"he came up behind me and set my hair on fire"

the bamboo poles is sensitivity training and um pain ignoring i guess. can do it other ways, but i guess they used to do that to people in ancient japan no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I like the chopsticks technique.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Thumbs down

a cheap and meaningless side show trick... bah
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I bet you wouldn't say that if it was YOUR hair on fire!!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I bet you wouldn't say that if it was YOUR hair on fire!!
    But, you see, I developed the trick to that attack a long time ago, I have no hair, so what are you gonna do then?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    But, you see, I developed the trick to that attack a long time ago, I have no hair, so what are you gonna do then?
    molotov ****tail ??
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

What, you've never had your head squeezed?
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Hense the expression,
    "If I wanted any $hit from you, I'd squeeze your head!"

You guys obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about, and what you've seen.

wtf was that?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    in Asia, they build scaffolding out of lashed together bamboo poles. This technique should be taught to every construction worker on the site. Just think of the lives that would be saved!
    -heck think of the money in workman's compensation that would be saved!
    ALL Union workers should be ninjas!

Ninjas work alone. Collective action is only authorized under a traditional shogun. With the fall of the feudal structure and the disbandment of the shogun society, collective ninja action is reserved for the actions of a clan. But clans, since the Horukusai treaty of 1918, have rendered collective action illegal. This way, the clan is not responsible for the actions of an individual. Sometimes individuals collude, but it is never with the express consent of the clan itself.

How come in the *Movies*, we allways see the Hero attacked by like hundreds of Ninjas who appear out of nowhere and get thier asses Kicked? (I will answer for you)

I don't hold Ninjas in high esteeem. I used to train a clan of them back in the 1990's

I spent countless hours trying to get them to attack thier target ALL AT ONCE, but I just could not get it through thier thick ninja skulls to do so.

They insisted on acting alone, one on one. So every time I'd get the whole group to surround a victem, 19 of them would circle around doing all sortsof Ninja Poses and perfrom short Ninja style theatrical displays, and only 1 would charge in to fight...useually getting his ass kicked while the others waited thier turn and watched.

One guy would end up beating all 20 of the Ninjas every time because of this.

I kept telling them if they all attacked all at once, they would be victorious, but Ninja's just don't listen...they are too trapped in thier silly ways.