Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So my wife was held hostage today...

So my wife was held hostage today...

today was a normal day at work when I get three back to back text messages from my wife, saying that the consierge at her job (she's a leasing agent) was fired and that he flipped out, said he was gonna kill himself and was in the room with them (they were locked in the lounge) with a gun. I told my boss and we called the cops. At the time we had called, no other calls about the incident had been made, so they sent several squad cars to investigate. The guy was arrested and taken to jail.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Sorry Bro, I just got a little upset about losing my job.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Seven, you and now apparently your family live some exciting, adrenaline filled lives. Man you have some stories for your grandchildren!
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    Sorry Bro, I just got a little upset about losing my job.
    see, If I woulda known it was you, I woulda told them not to worry, since it was probably just a water gun anyway...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Seven, you and now apparently your family live some exciting, adrenaline filled lives. Man you have some stories for your grandchildren!
    yeah, I thought about that too. stopping robbers, falling down an elevator shaft, seeing a guy's throat cut, a hostage situation, a 20 or so man brawl...three more incidents and I'll have enough to write a book.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Wow, that would suck. Glad nobody got hurt.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    see, If I woulda known it was you, I woulda told them not to worry, since it was probably just a water gun anyway...
    It was a bb gun. It could've gotten under the skin and caused a nasty infection.

bb guns should be banned for that reason. Next thing you know, bb gun victims all over the world will be getting infections. I wonder if they sterilize the bbs before they package them...

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Wow, that would suck. Glad nobody got hurt.
    yeah, me too. police response times here suck, but she is close to the downtown precint, so it didn't take long.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

bb guns should be banned for that reason. Next thing you know, bb gun victims all over the world will be getting infections. I wonder if they sterilize the bbs before they package them...
    When I was 14, I shot my friend in the head with a bb gun, and the bb got stuck under his scalp. They had to shave the top of his head to get it out. This dude had a flaming red mullet with a 3 inch circle shaved right on top!

clearly you should have been there to tackle him down the nearest elevator!

maybe next time I guess.

still, good that it all wore off in the end
    Kung Fu is good for you.

200 Street Cred points for Mrs. 7*. Glad she wasn't hurt.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

The movie will be called

Die hard: I'm rich, BIATCH!!!

Thank God she's all right.

D@mn Samoans!
    Last edited by D-FENS; 05-08-2007 at 08:15 PM.
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

No and that's part of the basis for my class-action lawsuit against the bb gun industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.