248.0 lbs about 4 nights ago

So someone perhaps jokingly indicated a Squirrel-Opossum kungfu. I had mentioned Squirrel has

almost no attacks he said defensive and an opossum has a similarity to a Squirrel-at least in the

Mandarin-they have a character in common. So, I am looking into making a Squirrel's Opossum

Form.

I had a direction to take that. But as I included a Squirrel Salute usually used in two parts--to

begin an exercise-usually kicks. And then, that held until exercise is to be closed-the closing, I

realized one can use the opening and then go right to the closing for where the arms should be to

begin a routine. Perhaps I had come to that understanding and only decades later quietly,

recalled.

Squirrel's Opossum The Next: Use a series of Body Armor Squirrel with steps in between. Make

postures and incorporate windings....This showcases something I thought significant, but is not the

form's nature.-Ernie Moore Jr.

A form's nature has to do with the purpose of the form. O.K. It kinda had a name--Squirrel's

Opossum. What was the nature of it's beginning what part of which thought is it...Defense of

playing dead-show that in Squirrel. Squirrel stands. So this is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu. And if

it exists, for what is it.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Play dead's nature is to give an aggressive attacker pause. My vision: Being attacked by multiples

and trying to escape the area.

My mobility is limited as is all's, so for my mobility limits I can step. [It came about that my steps

might need to shift]. Dragon stance--It displaces one, provides resistance against being moved, is

comfortable (done more right).

So, I am to step and stop expecting to be hit in various places on differing levels on myself. I really

didn't like that it looked like a piece from a form I avoid liking [as writing-ish ths I begin to think I

do not like how I have seen the form performed and it is not the form I dislike, not the performer(s)

but the performance]-Ernie Moore Jr.

Body Armor Squirrel, the muscles come-together, but they are not tensed nor tensioned-ish. One

move after the other increases the togetherness-as squeezing a wet rag or wringing a towel.-Ernie

Moore Jr.

Shifting the body to work it into a wind pressing against myself to start. I head in a direction.

Opossum/armadillo[I kept slipping to thing armadillo so adding it as a posture name either-or]

defend-High and low Like what I did as Double palm change from a book "Pa Kua Ch'uan" use a

dragonesque step--short distance, not deep sink. Thighs close together. Hip points in the direction

of the step motion. First step is made on the side to which I am moving. Stablizing foot-heel-up to

position the knee. Hip to knee points bone into calf of Heel to knee of first step. This screwing has

shoulder opposite step-side lateral move to step side, but passed it, compass rose,--Squirrel's

winding towel-Ernie Moore Jr.

Aft arm pressing ribs in from behind-moving forward. Forearm in-place, extends and twists while

it rotates. Fingers pull the muscles taught. Arm and hand beside, yet away from face. Hands

creep. Caressing up. Caressing down. Bottom hand by same side thigh.-Ernie Moore Jr.

First step of Five Step[not literal] Squirrel's Opossum/Armadillo [I might be thinking

opossumarmadillo is just going to become a new word, perhaps at least a Squirrel word.-Ernie

Moore Jr.

No_Know