Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    That day I took that walk I also got to do Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Infinity Sword.

Today I did some wallwork in the morning. It was good to do again. It was nice.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Hi everobody. Don't know how serious this thread is or if it's still up n going. But here is a link to the persian squirrel kung fu place located in sthlm. http://www.geocities.com/halmat_kung_fu/
    (it is considered a mcKwoon around here)
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Blog Entries
    As serious as however.

Still up and going as long I have something I consider worthwhile and relevant and others do similarly.

Glad for an opinion about that school. I was sad to hear it existed. Wonder why they picked Squirrel. I wonder if they realize It's not written quite that way by Chinese writing people writing Chinese.~ (what I comprehend).

Well done. Be well Kristoffer and others.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

4. not surprised

From my understanding the chinese mimiced all sorts of weird critters for their kung fu. some that i;ve heard of that are a bit off hand:

Turtle, Chicken, 10,000n bees attacking, elephant, antelope ( or deer), swallow, and sasquatch (j/k)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Give yourself up and find yourself
    reborn.

Blog Entries
    Sasquach might be a person using lessons of nature to do best as can.

I posted somethibg about using Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel to diminish hurricane

I said I used and a variation of Summon the Four Winds. But I also used Hands-Over. To do Summon the Four Winds at a distance.
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-17-2003 at 08:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    The conceptualization is wind against the Hurricane's front-ish, counterdirectional (North of it); counterdirectinal from behind-ish (from the West~); warming (water or air, inside Hurricane); and then to disrupt bottom of funnel. Did that conceptualization this morning. Also, to have it run counter to itself withinitself-ish (hopedfully slowing the spin).

I hope to reinforce those this afternoon.

Whatever the cause(s) the Hurricane seems to have warmed and shrunk.
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-17-2003 at 12:17 PM.

7. this has to stop

i;ve just read all 10 pages on this post.

somebody really needs to start a new debate. I mean.... how long can this go on?
    Give yourself up and find yourself
    reborn.

how long can this go on?
    Well go check out the got qi girls thread, and the able and ross thread... then you'll start to realize the power of the forums..
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Having just experienced this entire thread, I must now become a devotee of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Have fun learning how to knaw things....
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

No, no, if I understand it correctly, the spirit of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is not about gnawing. Rather, the squirrel maintains its comfort while allowing the elements to soften the material in question until it the gnawing is no longer necessary.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Blog Entries
    Good conceptualization Tak!

I'm giddy-ish

Autumn and Winter very nice.

Blog Entries
    I get refreshers. When I see squirrels I adjst if I am out of alignment. And it's nice to have correctness boosters.

Squirrel Kung Fu is inferior to Doggystyle Boxing!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Having seen a squirrel recently attack my birdfeeder, I'm beginning to wonder whether overt assault should be a part of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. It was like a ball of furry qi flying around my birdfeeder and smashing it from every angle. It reminded me of the scene in Attack of the Clones when Yoda fights Count Dooku.

On the other hand, perhaps that was a rogue squirrel who had turned away from the path and taken up badger style.