Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Hybrid View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Fatality

What I had put here needn't be put.
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-25-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: You do not need to know of maneuvers I might come-up with that I consider might cause death.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

So what does a squirrel do when the opponent seizes a leg or both legs? How does he defend and fight from his back? Are these addressed in your 5(7) points?

strike!

Blog Entries
    Not addressed in 5(7) points but I'll address it here.-ish
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-25-2007 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Miniscule a mid word capital letter.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel UFC tackle or from the ground~...

"So what does a squirrel do when the opponent seizes a leg or both legs?"

Breathe--matching my stance to compensate for person's momentum. I look to stay-upright. I wait, if you would, to see what happens next.

If lifted I breath and shake/shiver/comprehend "compensating down-ish" to stay standing.

"How does he defend and fight from his back?"

Head T.I.E.E.; with curving the abs bringing the hips up, bend the knees, grab the person at the ribcage (under/inside the arms). Lower the hips. Hands on their thighs and Ripdown-calves on their pecs--stretching their abs to their crotch, perhaps pulling the thighs, connecting their curved upper back or head to the ground/mat.

" Are these addressed in your 5(7) points?"

It could be a stretch but could also be used. If I was interested in fighting, 5(7) points should be nice strikings/ good target areas. 5(7) is strikes. I prefer to rely other than on strikes as the result can vary greatly.

In Squirrel~ defese by striking is only done striking attacks. Can't strike attacks from the ground.~ Would rather do other than bother. Would uproot person at the knees (prying then leveraging using wrists/elbows). Cross elbows to his hips or circling elbows to hit same side inner or inner-top thigh. Or shoulder scoochand same-side elbow down on their knees could also be a preference.

-Pull them to the mat from behind.
    -Hit the thighs with elbows or Leopard's paws.
    -Hit the knees with shoulder controlled elbows.

I No_Know