Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    226 lbs.

The breaking of skin to remove dead white blood cells needs to be repeated as juice--some liquid stuffs can gather and block.

A rubbing grab/pinch--Squirrel's Washing the Muscle, to the lower back of the leg working towards the calf seems to bring functionality--comfort of use~.
    Three nights ago or so...one day is-ish another day or week or month or year, I did a Squirrel's Spider technique. I'd more recently added Spider studies to Squirrel...furthered/****hered Spider studies. And standing with angled uppercuts and down blows with retrace the ppath elbows is a Squirrel thing if one stays feet flat-ish waist unconciously shifting the abdominals anchored in cement to the stomach.

Returning to these type move will theoretically aid my fitness. Yet to do them to be fit is outside of Squirrel. I am to enjoy the moves is why to do and health wellbeing a byproduct. The benefits of the exercises should be other than the goal. Achievement should be conciously effortless...for then when we try, we might be all that much ****heer along and better.

Squirrel is not a thing itself, perhaps, but practice to aid in greater efficiency for things real and or or applied--Squirrel-Merely a Thought.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    226 lbs
    was 118 two and three days ago
    was 224lbs two days before that

If pinching, then spaced. Pinching too close to pinches overlaps. Overlapping might nullify counter or create alterior effect.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the birthday happy thoughts in a before kind of way.

The hip is ball in socket yet Squirrel which addresses locomotion uses stepping and knee to something or other there-by in essesnce carrying the body ish--an ounce of saving grace for having severe arthritis.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Messed-up Legs but with a Benefit

Yesterday and the day before that I noticed my feet returning to facing forward.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Second Slip; First Was in the Early 1990's

Yesternight, slipped on a used dryer sheet. There was a split. My slipping foot went out a bit. I shifted weight to support leg. I slammed my arms down to counter something. I went down. I think my support leg was bent-calf to thigh.

The pull was good as in JCVD in "Kickboxer," but I feel the stiffness. Being aware, addressing, adjusting, minding...par for the course.

No_Know

Less tug in my back thigh right. But the socket feels marked/noticeable.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Videos on Youtube (some)

Most recent videos-months ago to within a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibHwy0UIj-Q
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu attempt, Squirrel-Stairs Exercise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXLHa...eature=related
    Off the ground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRXD...eature=related
    Head-shot, off (different from what you might have first thought) .

Passed four days except for yesterday my legs-feet cramped. It's a Squirrel thing to allow the\tolerate the cramp--an elevation of the muscle(s)' durability.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-26-2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: descriptions of the video links

Blog Entries
    THe mantis will depict a three step move in Squirrel. This would categorize as primarilly Health.

Blog Entries
    228 lbs recently

Applying Squirrel's Mantis and Squirrel's Spider, abs feel stoney

No_Know

Blog Entries
    234 lbs this morning

Being aware what path to follow is a thing. Walking the path, is a thing. Just 'cause one knows of the correct path, does not necessarily mean that one walks that path.

Squirrel exercises can take around forty minutes to complete (minimally-ish). I tend to shy away from doing them. And that is squirrel to do other than be regimented alligned with Obligation. However It is my whatever that though other than bound by mandate one might gravitate towards correct action through appropriateness.

I won't exercise because I should. but I go back to them because they do good by me--they aid in maintenance, repair and development. And there's a SWooShhh of !!!That feels Good! when I get to them. In Squirrel, do for Fun. Through enjoyment, health, and development.

Exercise I came-up with nearly three decades ago are comming into play. I do the video clips shirtless to see me. We can all see if what I do works by noting any change in shape of me. To think change in shape gets my mind and therefore my body systems working towards what's internally necessary to get that end result. I might crave a healthier item. I might start doing part of a form. But It is Squirrel to whatever that mySelf will guide Me to Appropriateness.

I should still run theories--evaluate, re-evaluate thoughts-conceptsand my translation into physical out-here.

In Squirrel there is other than technique, perhaps there is physical representation of Concept.

In Squirrel there was a concept of being able to exercise constantly and especially while sleeping. Every breath was a place for exercise-ish. I used to think that two days of Squirrel's First Form and I could lose weight-change shape favorablly.
    But even without the regement of That form I theoretically apply principles and there is benefit.

Principles:

Eat throughout the day.
    Use recall to pacify when food is not readilly available.
    Eat a few bites at a time only.
    Space my eating.
    Doing some Squirrel exercices when I think to.
    Do other than lean.
    Do other than Try.
    Have would-likes moreso than wants.
    Watch the comming Present from the passed of it having happened.
    Do other than exercise for design.
    Exercise for Love (of being)...
    Eat only as much as is the size of my fist at any one set of any one sitting.

There's the Concepts named physical output of:

Squirrel's Yin and Yang Stepping.
    Squirrel's Spider techniques.
    Squirrel's Five Forearms.
    Squirrel's Thirty-Four.
    Squirrel's Cultivating the Pearl.
    Squirrel's Whipping Tail technique.
    Squirrel's Becomming Earth...
    Squirrel's Mantis

In Squirrel it takes four days for an exercise to affect settle and permanentize, the theory goes.

I'm not videoing me specifically for this but I'll see if the numbers differ in my preference doing these thins when I get to and it occures to me to.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-17-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Name; mantis exercise; b to B;seperating Meto

Blog Entries

Scale Group

231 lbs.
    229 lbs.
    229 lbs.
    226 lbs.
    233 lbs. this morning

I have done Squirrel Mooring when in the car, little else. I came into a situation where I was at a McDonald's at least twice this week, perhaps thrice at most.

No_Know Saturday afternoon--chores inside and out.

Blog Entries
    235 lbs.
    235 lbs.
    232 lbs.
    237 lbs.
    237lbs.
    234 lbs
    241 lbs. fully clothed (last night)

Shook my legs this morning.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    239 lbs today.
    prior 242 lbs
    240...for several days

The backs of my thighs seem weak. But I can stand wth my heels together.
    I seem to have been sdtting on the outter thigh--pulling my thigh meat under me and away from the bone.

Yesterday I felt better doing Hands-Over.

When I do exercise I'd post it muchly.

I am aquiring gripping strength pulling myself up by the moulding alongside doorways.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OYsuKn55w

Designed exercises first in a series. Part of the exercise

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Squirrel's Getting Face Punched Practice

Squirrel is developmental; the face should be included. Fear should be edited.
    No_Know

Blog Entries
    I was 236 for about three days in a recent fourday period. Last night I went to 242 again.

There is executing the theories. Pick exercises. what goes-in that becomes waste gets out in either of three ways sweat, ____tion, ____tion regurgetation doesnt count because if I out it before the stomach processes it I loose nutrition and could stuff my face but in effect starve as it does not get processed--nutrition stripped in the intestines. I damage me because the carrier from the stomach is gastric acid.

Also, I am reducing the solids by mealing ice cream. Food at house=-place will be limited soon so, that could be beneficial.

I'm watching the scale alot for a person who said it's body change not weight gain.

No_Know