Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Do you have any pictures, videos, etc to show that this isnt just talk? I would really like to see it in action. How do you know what you've been doing even works? Have you actually used it? This sounds a bit fishy to me.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    The design is there because it at least theoretically works in some way. The moment determines if a thing so-called works.

I design through conceptualization. Hopefully it helps. I understand it works because I am still here as well. More when I can.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    are some post numbers of this thread 100 and 199 have good mentions.

161, 199, 206, 207, 216 ...have a picture or video.

More when i am able-ish
    Be well enough

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    As far as working; everthing works for what it is. And there are levels involved. my current skioll levels at much that is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu is at most Poor. There fore my effective ness relevant for what it's optimum is is at most Low-ish.

But here's the designing. I included stuff I was not yet able to do or do fair. By this the thought might have been that I could progress. Yet Everything can be done one hundred percent.

Relevant to the concept base an inflexible~ person and a contortionist could do the same Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel stuff and they are both doing it the best that it can be done or the ideal. The degree is different, but the level is the same~--Ideal (Ideal for that person at that moment, as long as the person does not go beyond Comfort, and perhas that they are having fun.

It's Squirrel when you do not expect to do it. I had a drop to the ground on your side. Squirrel requires to have it almost be a thought and it happens or is happening or begun...There might have been a concept from me that I needed to have within-ish Squirrel any of the possible movements at any moment. Even without my concious awareness or some such. This is a gist.

Proof that it works.?. I Think. I Breathe. I Dream. Beyond this I No_Know.

I test the stuff by doing. If I like~ it stays. If it has faults running through a theoretical database of possible uses/likely uses It gets altered or the concept gets considered even more to realize perhaps a better vehicle of expression.

Squirrel in Self Protection , Defense or Fighting stands there and deflects or accepts attack strategically. No Attack in Squirrel.

The cute fun doing/response thingies are in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu is therefore basically exercises that might mimick fighting stuffs. Design, Frequency, Extreme Body Mechanics, Doing other than going beyond Comfort and fun are basically the principles of Squirrel.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel has Forms, a weapon, sayings, and principles.

If somone had interest to learn from me I would ask what they were interested in learning and design for their interests.

I already have stuff If you ask me about something I could tell you about the stuff I have, if any, in that area.

There is groundwork as part of breating, moving as part of breathing. Either side of a joint are focus points in a situation or tussle. Worst case pinch the tongue of the agressor. Do only joint damage that you can fix or undo.Target areas are theinner aft arms and inner thighs for disruption and the hip/pelvis. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel' weapon is the railroad spike. I like the fan and wear iron rings about the body when I can--development.

I had someone who asked me about learning Squirrel when he was ready for it. I thought ad put the forms and exercises in an order for person's current ability and progression. Person had interest in how is it useful in a fight. I would extract that aspect from the exercises and show person theoretically.

There's a History portion of Squirrel. You show every form you can recall and this is your history and Squirrel begins for you from there. I blended what I understood. You would blend what you understood. i think that I had it ata student would go through all the forms I was allowed to show that I understood as I understood them. Then we could stand.

But before the Histories for Squirrel is the whatever it is. It is a writting of the Chinese for Squirrel one thousand times using the thumb, pinkey and ring fringertops keeping the middle finger and index finger extended. One thousand left hand. One thousand right hand. However long it takes for the moment. Merely keep the sheets of paper and add to them within Comfort when you care to/ Can to.

I would only begin teaching in Winter. Whatever one gets from whatever, whatever whatever.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel has Nature and seems Strong with Winter.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Ninety degrees over one hundred eighty degrees, Scorpion Strikes Kicks, Heavy Leg technique, Gauntlet Form might have helped to increase flexibility recently-ish.

No_Know

These are Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel thingies.

Ok, I looked at the videos. Could you put one up with you using squirrel against an attacking partner?

Since you don't have any attacks (right?) I would like to see what would actually happen in a fight or, more realistically for this thread (since you probably wont go pick a fight and film it ), sparring situation. Do you have anyone you could spar with in order to demonstrate what you've been doing actually works?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thank You. Sounds good. Perhaps if someone was in Frederick, Maryland we could workout a schedule. Or if someone could come to Frederick Maryland during the week in the evening (6 30 7 30 p.m.).

No_Know

Blog Entries
    No partner. If I can get someone willing to attack and a video recorder and person is willing to be recorded, I would put that to the myspace "effersynergy" with the other videos I do.

Even if the partner videos are not favorable we both should be aware. So (needle-and-thread) I would like to post such videos, whatever the results-ish.

The point is to not hurt-ish others while hopefully reducing the potential damage.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Ninety degrees over 180 degrees--Stand knees locked. Lift one foot out in front. (Do other than go beyond comfort)-the foot is flexed forming ninety degrees at the foot/leg articulation/juncture/place.

Move the footfrom front to side to behind you. As it moved the toes should point from straight up to straight sideways by the back. (do other than go beyond comfort)

This is 90 degrees over 180--90 degrees the foot; 180 degrees, the leg at the hip(abdominal)

All movement anchored within the abdominal (or some such perhaps)-Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-19-2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: (or some such perhaps)

Blog Entries
    Scorpion Strikes Kicks are Knee-up, in position then thrust out foot-toes back-ball contact area.

These are done in random (levels and positions in air) on one leg until the jicking leg is too heavy to kick. Then one higher knee lift then down then the other leg to kicks.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel-Forms

To be a Kung-Fu it was my understanding at the moment that it needed forms or at least a form.

I took the most squirrel posture I could and went with how might I be attacked and how might I address that.

The squatting where the thighs are against the calves is kind-of the first Squirrel stance. a difference to the squatting you might see throughout parts of east Asia is the knees might be more forward and the spine mostly straight at the top--straightness from about above the heels, up the spine somewhere after the coxyx.

Squirrel's first form is called first form because it was and I understood that that was an acceptable way to name forms. It is actions based on likely attacks for the position in which I end-up, basically.

A Walk Through the warrior's Graveyard. Similar to Squirrel's First form in as much as what might happen next thinking. But with a weapons theme. Grave yard so that I can be attacked at any moment from about any angle dealing with the undead warriors.

There is wet shirt technique-form. After practice one might remove the shirt off the back and do this form to close a practice. Have to rethink part of it other than recalling all of it, but that it can be Fun!

Thousand Steps Technique--exercise form-incomplete.
    Three Thousand Feet (Form)-incomplete.
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-26-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: .

Blog Entries
    I offered Squirrel exercises to a person looking to be more fit/have more energy. Yet their perception of of me is not good in these areas.. The thinking of No_Know is in such poor-ish condition and No_Know does Squirrel, then Squirrel is not good in these areas. Proof?

I come-up with the exercises and seldom do them again. I was looking to be away from Squirrel as a tool. Here do this to fix that. I might have been hoping for a more full experience with the varieties of aspects of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. And one might benefit while not Trying to achieve. Squirrel because you like it. And the benefits as a by-product--Love...

I used to stand in short Squirrel stance and say the words of Squirrel...Too regimented. I preferred that there not be such required formality. Other than beyond Comfort. Requiring others (starting with me) to follow a ritual.?.

I have situations inwhich certain preferred Biug practicing is other than to be done. But that was factored-in-ish and there are thing that could be done every breath. To stay away from regimented I do other than Squirrel except what I naturally (now) do to save my life or be within Comfort.

Afraid to be Great? Absolutly. Try the stuff and it not work Yuck!. Get into a rut, Yuck! Limit myself by doing favored things, Yuck! Be different, because I excel, Yuck.

I might not have to worry about being superiorly fit. But the design is there. I merely think that there is more than fit by exercises-ish. And I could miss the chinc in my base If I was doing too very well. Moderate to poord a better place.

But you get found no matter how low might as well be as top as can get

Blog Entries
    There was a video here-abouts of a Korean practice that looked at least a bit like triangular stepping/dancing. The other night I saw my first look at Savate-solid look. One of their main things seemed a distance keeper--a below the waist--knee/hip-thrust/push kick.

While vacuum cleaning, in a large area, I began to go into how to do this with less effort, and what could I do if I got attacked by multiple assailants while vacuuming.

As far as less effort was torque--a thrust preceded by a shift of weight to the non-vacuum cleaner side then shift forward lining my closest hip to behind the vacuum cleaner. Aft arm against my ribs; elbow slightly greater than ninety degrees--120°. Holding fist just outside of hip. When stepping to the vacuum-cleaner-side, grabbing fist would position handle at centerline waist-ish (for me) height. Landing forwardas the weight shifted, a twisting occuredabove my hip/thigh between that primary landing foot and the opposite side claviclewith slight yielding this allowed the drive to move the vacuum cleaner with less effort. Next would be shift accordingly to make the next line to be vacuumed. Or the such.

As far as the attacked while walking/vacumcleaning thing it came from Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Heavy Leg Technique--they cannot so easily close if they cannot release off of their knee. The Vacuumcleaner version instead of mostly working upwards, this version works like Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Scorpion Strikes Kicks--Randomly, A r o u n d the practitioner. For as much of a 360° strike range as the practitioner is within Comfort, flexible.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-14-2007 at 02:01 AM. Reason: greater specifics, type-o search

Blog Entries
    Where the Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Heavy Leg techniquehas a toe-out and toe-in kick. The Vacuum cleaner version has at least three kicks. It still has toe-out toe-in to the foot/ankle/shin however there are at least three kicks-these alternate addressing the multiple assailants or alternating kicks from one opponent. Perhaps some such some might say.

No_Know