Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Here is the Head TIEE demonstrated pretty OK. This is basically it.

Head T.I.E.E.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    If you see the Head T.I.E.E. from post #211 which goes to a myspace dot com page, then please inform me of any flaws in protection to the head you notice or foresee.

A T.I.E.E.(being a No_Know thingie) is designed with a single person's comprehensions--although that single person has a database of that, life's experience. Interpretation of the data--analysis, is subject to perception.

There are extensions from the basic Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. First please, find flaws in the basics.

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Head T.I.E.E. is also called deltasquare.

Head T.I.E.E. ongoing

I No_Know

I'm moving this to ORA

It just makes more sense to have this thread there.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

You need a video with the waist movement + TIE. The coverage is good and basic.

Good Stuff!
    strike!

The second myspace video is horrible.

strike!

Blog Entries
    It can be good to be aware. Horrible in which ways? Please.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    As far as quality of image, that makes sense to indicate that it's horrible (the second vid put-up which currently shows up first on the left-hand side).

Liken it to an original kung-fu manual that was written centuries ago and has become worn with age.

Beyond production quality, this depiction has about two-thirds of the upper body showing including the waist. Going through the five positions--left, right, center, left-outside, right-outside; you might notice the hips stay relatively still. Motion for the Head TIE should occure from the stomach level or above with no perceivable motion below that.

This is the Squirrel quality. In Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel there is no attempted use of the waist. As if one was in cement up to the stomach/ribcage, no active twisting occures here. With Squirrel one has a new waist, the stomach. I think this might have developmental occurances.

There is a turn to show the side better, but even that was from the ankles. It seems that the knto the stomach might be the guards an like wringing a towel the center or holding place becomes more durabl/stronger.

Just the quality is horrible. I made the first comment before noticing the second video.

The ideas are all there, great stuff.

strike!

Blog Entries
    Head T.I.E.E.+waist movement +

yenhoi here they are together, the waist movement and Head TIE. If the video even shows for you. I am looking into using a format that comes-up more often.

Again the waist movement in EMJKF, Squirrel conceptually starts at the stomach area. I noticed movement lower. Your body can only move certain ways. I more guide than order my body. I make requests. If you shoot for the sky you might end-up on trees; if you shoot for the stars you at least might end-up on the top of the World.

I set my goals or attempts conceptually fantastic. The actual resultant tends to be better than if I merely tried for exactly in what I was interested.

There's a thought that people fall short. The far-ther for which I aim the more ground that gets covered-depending on my angle.

EMJKF, Squirrel is about conept the action, do other than go beyond comfort, and theoretically one might achieve the best possible results for that previous moment. It seems a person starts an action predicting events in a moment that has not come to pass.

yenhoi, basically, no concious waist movement in Squirrel.
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-20-2006 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Typo adjust, a further explain and one adjective add

Blog Entries

First Lessons: Conditions

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Self Development, Squirrel is only to be taught in Winter conditions (of South Northeastern United States of America). After Winter originally I wouldn't consider teaching it until next Winter. I'm thinking stance. The first posture...I'm thinking the Cold and it's usefulness to practicing. And the Ice. I would like to hold to that for the moment although Winter can be other than Ice and Snow and might be warm-ish.

I assigned that a beginning student would write the Chinese characters for Squirrel one thousand times on lined (other than college ruled) notebook paper with one hand then the other, however long it took. Nothing but concepts until then. And there was a particular way to hold the pen...

Wow, you sure No_know how to deliver the goods. That video is much, much better.

Very impressed with the progress over the years. Im also in agreement with the outdoor winter training and its benefits, as much as I dislike the cold when it first arrives each year.

strike!

Blog Entries

Mind Sight

There is closing one's eyes and still seeing the room in which one is. Having the comprehension of area it can seem as though one is in effect seeing. I call this mind sight.

The practice is with items near you. Move to grab an item eyes open then close them before contacting the item. This should register, then a shape. It seems like guess work but fun if accuracy seems consistantly good.
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-07-2007 at 08:28 AM. Reason: word spacing...

Blog Entries
    I got the impression that it would be nice to transition from strike to strike close but strategically moving along the opponent. This was a look into doing that. However when I had a live Hsing-I+ student to theoriz on I did not seem to get the first strike in and therefore could not examine the full sequence to eight(actually fourteen--eight and six).

Ernir Moore Jr.'s Self_Development, Squirrel's Eight Double Strikes
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-13-2007 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Title of vid--added Double

Blog Entries
    I walked a circle last night and it felt really nice...back to the beginning...