Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico

Appreciating A Heads-Up

240.2 lbs (about two or three days ago)

The Heads-Up about the links working without an account. As to the

"Got this picture but have not caught them on video yet:"-YinOrYan

[...and you never Wi...] (eh, Hemmm). As to the picture or video, I can neither confirm nor deny...

No_Know
    There are four lights... impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    [...and you never Wi...] (eh, Hemmm). As to the picture or video, I can neither confirm nor deny...
    Someone gave me money to get a security camera system so now I have to get a recording of that secret squirrel kung fu!

Here's a fuzzy picture I scanned a long time ago of ancient Chinese squirrel style, and I think I've narrowed down what shelf I got it from so I will get a better picture of it:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Fuzzy Picture and A Clear One to Come And Practicing Squirrel 08 Sept. 2021A

240.8 lbs this morning

Great find. Looking forward to perhaps a clearer one. This one seems fine.

I have several things doing , just saying

Squirrel Peanut Butter--Punch while Block Muay Thai (head)

Squirrel Peanut Butter--Punch while Block Muay Thai (body)

Pedaler Squirrel mounted

Pedlar Squirrel Holding

No_Know
    There are four lights... impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Squirrel Flow Drilling:Too Much At Once--Getting TightEMJ

242.8 lbs. (several--4-6 nights ago)

I advised some tips for a SouthEast Asia guy I thought was working-out to do Muay Thai type ring fighting, so, with gloves. Now I am at the place where I make a packet of essentials that might help. And I blended my interest to have Flow drills.

From block the head, because they kick to the head. With conditioned legs. Then Squirrel, punch when you block--(Squirrel calls it peanut butter). Punch to the head. Punch to the upper torso-while blocking elbow high, the face-head. Reasoning:Squirrel Muay Thai head block, peanut butter

Flow Drill: Punch Their Punching Arm

Punch-Across Passed Your Elbow-Hit Their Arm; Peanut Butter Head And Chest

Squirrel Peanut Butter Flow Drill:3 count,alternate . One punch or double whap,. Turn your drill count into a beat and make it musical. Watch one's practicing sing .-Ernie Moore Jr.

I started to feel it after a couple of days, going too long with out doing I feel construction or tightening if I do not do some and to a certain extent. Sounds like addiction and tightening is like withdrawal. To feel less bad I need to have some of the exercise. For another exercise: And Rotator--cardboard on linoliumEMJ I am doing it enough that I am building-up a tollerence--it takes longer to feel as though anything is happening...it takes longer to get tired.-Ernie Moore Jr.

In Squirrel such things are done in small portions...better to do many short sessions because each session I get gain. Gain is not from holding-out to do as much as possible at one go...a thousand times counts as once. One set of ten events done one hundred times counts as leveling-up 100 times.-EMJ

Do Flow drills at normal to slow breathing. Do many moves in one breath, steady even breathing. If your breathing elevates while or after doing. You are going outside of Gain. Stop drill pass your chest. Still your chest it will not expand. Breathe to your gut. Find a pace to stream your breath down..deep down, seemingly breathing -out as one is breathing-in...stuff like that.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I No_Know

242.8 lbs. (Like 8 days or so ago)

The picture of two squirrels on bamboo, I would like to make a technique. Most recent is static with one transition. Then transition both hands keeping guard. The less-tensening of this posture resembles the Body Armor Squirrel of the recentish-Squirrel's Opposim-Armadillo. But similar to the vertical exchange of which was thinking is a horizontal exchange already done in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu attempt, Squirrel--Squirrel's Two Snakes Intertwine..advance or go-to three minutes in the video containing Squirrel's Two Snakes IntetwineEMJ

I No_Know