226 lbs.

The breaking of skin to remove dead white blood cells needs to be repeated as juice--some liquid stuffs can gather and block.

A rubbing grab/pinch--Squirrel's Washing the Muscle, to the lower back of the leg working towards the calf seems to bring functionality--comfort of use~.
Three nights ago or so...one day is-ish another day or week or month or year, I did a Squirrel's Spider technique. I'd more recently added Spider studies to Squirrel...furthered/****hered Spider studies. And standing with angled uppercuts and down blows with retrace the ppath elbows is a Squirrel thing if one stays feet flat-ish waist unconciously shifting the abdominals anchored in cement to the stomach.

Returning to these type move will theoretically aid my fitness. Yet to do them to be fit is outside of Squirrel. I am to enjoy the moves is why to do and health wellbeing a byproduct. The benefits of the exercises should be other than the goal. Achievement should be conciously effortless...for then when we try, we might be all that much ****heer along and better.

Squirrel is not a thing itself, perhaps, but practice to aid in greater efficiency for things real and or or applied--Squirrel-Merely a Thought.

No_Know