~242.8 lbs. (about 5 days ago)

Kung-Fu as I understand it has been very something. Bagua as it has been recently, the stepping is wrong. The Internal Arts Big Three- I avoid Hsing-I. Yang Taijiquan is focused on teaching form 1-2-3 style but there is very good instruction at places(6th Generation). Wing Chun people miss-out on shifting the body off-line at the feet-instead they might pivot like center foot yet you need to pivot one ball other is heel to align upper-body side-step in place. Hung Gar Tiger Crane is pretty uniform... Any way back to what I'm doing to get the comment Nuts about Kung-Fu.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I had at one point about Four sets of Squirrel's Taijiquanesque. I only fully recall the first set. I am reworking what I can recall of the second set.

Here's some Pedaler Squirrel [muffled audio;and some of me out of shot]-EMJ Pedaler Squirrel And Side Pedal Squirrel

Realized my changing leg might do with walking differently-my foot forward more, and standing with the leg out and flat for gentle stretch. It still might be imperative to Think Purple and Break Lightning Squirrel.

I was asked to teach someone Tennis, and so I have been designing lessons and exercises. I have been using a tennis ball to be resistance...if one is going to play tennis, control of the racket by flexible and strong hands until I could give pointers might be useful.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I spend my days with thoughts of moving to stay upright or to get-up with the least hurting of my unsettled thigh. I am finding that adjusting the foot or the knee-to-ankle leg, can reset the muscles or realign to not get signals of 6-8 level and moments of nearly intolerable levels.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_KnowI